Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judge Louis Freeh "on" Walt Thompson, Danny Shelton, & 3ABN Board  (Read 10521 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Judge Louis Freeh "on" Walt Thompson, Danny Shelton, & 3ABN Board
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 05:56:15 AM »

My guess is that Penn State's liability will end up being larger because the greater publicity might give victims more courage to stand up and say something. And Sandusky got convicted on more counts than Tommy, so that may play a factor in how motivated victims feel in coming forward. But I'm only guessing.

How far 3ABN's liability will extend, I don't know.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 03:27:32 PM »

Unfortunately, some of the victims took a stand at one pint and were caste aside as trash by the trash-makers!!!

Such is life, but I still beleive that a second effort is justified!!!

I also believe that Danny Lee Shelton will face justice before this war ends. TIME IS ON OUR SIDE!!! JUSTICE WILL
BE SERVED, either here or in the second resurrection...only confession, contrition, repentance, revival and reformation
will prevent the inevitable...it will most surely come!!! WE CANNOT BE SAVED IN OUR SINS!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 03:32:33 PM »

Some of Tommy Shelton's victims had tried to make a stand but what happened to them?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 03:53:50 PM »

When the power was in the hands of Danny Lee Shelton in little old West Frankfort/Thompsonville he was able to supress the investigation and personally prevented his pedophilic brother for facing justice for his crimes. That has clearly changed now and he must now face the consequences of his action for Tommy... and his own misdeeds over the years.

Time is frequently a great equalizer...if confession, contrition and revival and reformation do not result from the time given, then the Lord must allow the natural consequences of sin to prevail!!! Regardless of one's annointing as demonstrated by the life of King Saul.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up