Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?  (Read 41575 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2011, 06:11:29 AM »

Linda is a remarkable lady!!  The 3ABN/Shelton atrocities she has had to endure have only strengthened her faith in her Heavenly Father.  She is an inspiration!!!

:dogwag:

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2011, 11:07:23 AM »

I found her.  we have four mutal friends....LOL!!!  I sent a friend request.  She is a very nice lady.  Been through it, but haven't we all at one time or another.....Praise God she is still standing!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2012, 03:17:58 AM »

Yesterday Ida and I were reading the daily chapter in My Life Today by Ellen White for our morning devotional on the experience of Joseph in the house of Potiphar. When Mrs. Potiphar did not  succeed in her enticement of Joseph she turned the story around and told her husband Joseph had done what he didn't do. So Joseph was put in prison.

This is what some of us experienced happening to Linda as she was accused of doing just what she did not do, and even today a number of people believe the false stories told, picking up withered straws they think point in the direction of the fiction they believe in.

The chapter we read this morning deals with real peace and false self-made peace. There is quite a difference. Some base a semblance of peace on turning around the facts and rejoice how many people they have managed to deceive.

Real peace is based on TRUTH itself and is not man-made.

Johann

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2012, 11:04:28 AM »

There is a new website by Linda developing here:

<http://www.lindashelton.org/index.html>
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up