Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!  (Read 104492 times)

Mary Sue Smith

Re: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »

Well Mr. Pickle, you were the one that wrote out the allegations--why should I try to find them and repeat them here? If you don't think I can from what YOU have written here and on the Black forum, then why are you here? Why are you being sued? Really, think about this one, if it isn't too much trouble.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »

I don't believe that you had nothing to do with this Mr. Joy. You are involved with everything else, why not this too?

So who is the voice interviewing Mr. Pickle then if not you?  Did you know Mr. Pickle was going to do this? Of course you did.

But God's work will go forward no matter what you say and do. We serve a very strong God who takes care of His work.  

Speaking of "EVIL SURMISING?"...YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR. WAY TOO FAR. So far, you are in way over your head!!!

What's news? Pretty consistent theme with "annointed one" worshipers.

GAJ

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 06:43:14 PM »

Absolutely true. And the Lord Jesus, if need be, will grab a whip and turn over the tables and drive the wicked priests out of the temple. And if they still don't get the message and repent, not one stone will be left upon another.

That's Jesus "Judgment is Mine" Christ, NOT YOU.

Which of his disciples did that?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »

Why are you being sued? Really, think about this one, if it isn't too much trouble.

I was sued in retaliation for telling the truth. And I think I can prove it in court.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »

That's Jesus, NOT YOU.

Of course. And that's who I said would do it.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »

Well Mr. Pickle, you were the one that wrote out the allegations--why should I try to find them and repeat them here? If you don't think I can from what YOU have written here and on the Black forum, then why are you here? Why are you being sued? Really, think about this one, if it isn't too much trouble.

Junebug,

we are being sued to shut us up and to stop opposition with intimidation. DIDN'T WORK!!! WON'T WORK.

We still have a First Amendment and it will prevail. Now, get back to the work of providing proof that any of it is factually challenged.

In the interim, note Bob's warning. It is biblical and clearly applies. If the directors cannot clean up the mess, it will be left to the courts and the Jim Bakker history will repeat itself. THINK ABOUT IT.

Gailon Arthur Joy

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 06:52:26 PM »

Junebug and Ian,

What has been told that is a lie? I'm tired of people coming in to the forums anonymously and saying this or that is a lie, but never being able to prove it. I'm calling you out. What lies are you talking about?

If you can't answer specifically, maybe it's time to be quiet.

-- edited to correct punctuation --
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »

You are being sued, not to shut you up, but to STOP the untrue allegations. You think about it.  If someone were saying untrue things about you in a public manner, you would sue to stop it too. Please think about this seriously.  

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 07:01:32 PM »

Junebug and Ian,

What has been told that is a lie? I'm tired of people coming in to the forums anonymously and saying this or that is a lie, but never being able to prove it. I'm calling you out. What lies are you talking about?

If you can't answer specifically, maybe it's time to be quiet.

-- edited to correct punctuation --

Duane read the threads at BSDA again if you don't have a clue what we have always been saying is lies, and why. I am not into running in circles or repeating myself over and over.

Habanero

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

You are being sued, not to shut you up, but to STOP the untrue allegations. You think about it.  If someone were saying untrue things about you in a public manner, you would sue to stop it too. Please think about this seriously.  
Does this mean that Gailon should sue you for saying untrue things about him in a public manner? I wonder if he is thinking about it seriously?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 07:11:51 PM »

I have had a load of untrue things said about me and never sued for defamation. But then, if they were so concerned about being exonerated, why impound it and why not produce the evidence??? MAKE IT ALL PUBLIC AND PROVE WHAT I SAID IS FALSE!!!

And, should I sue you???

Gailon Arthur Joy

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 07:14:17 PM »

Duane read the threads at BSDA again if you don't have a clue what we have always been saying is lies, and why. I am not into running in circles or repeating myself over and over.

I'm not interested in the threads at BSDA. Nothing was proven to be false there, either.

You're not answering because you can't. It's that simple. Calling someone a liar and proving them to be a liar are two totally different things. I know how much you like to have proof of allegations. Surely you can prove the allegations you have made against Bob and Gailon. Let's hear it.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Donna

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »

The videos were sickening! The actions taken in telling the words to the whole world proves what God tells us about in Romans 1. When we insist on continuing to do our own thing God gives us over to a reprobate mind.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2008, 07:26:19 PM »

You are being sued, not to shut you up, but to STOP the untrue allegations. You think about it.

Don't fib.

Think about it. When the Sunday law gets passed and you break it and you get charged with a crime, will you appreciate if folks mindlessly assume that you must be an awful and guilty person since you got charged?

How many totally innocent people out there have gotten sued for simply exercising their constitutional rights of free speech?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2008, 07:30:58 PM »

The videos were sickening! The actions taken in telling the words to the whole world proves what God tells us about in Romans 1. When we insist on continuing to do our own thing God gives us over to a reprobate mind.

I would think that Danny's actions in divorcing, dumping, and trashing Linda when he didn't have biblical grounds for divorce would qualify as having a reprobate mind.

And unless all 7 of Tommy's alleged victims, the eye witness, the mother of yet another alleged victim, the person who claims that a member of Tommy's immediate family admitted that he had molested one of his own family, unless all these folks that I have personally spoken with are bald face liars, then Tommy has given evidence that he has a reprobate mind too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up