Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!  (Read 104491 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2008, 05:26:53 AM »

I am ashamed of Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy to do this on youtube. To put out blatent lies. All I can say is that they are in serious trouble now. But more than that. A record has been made in heaven of this. I would not want to be under the curse of God for doing this kind of thing against His work.

I believe these two men have gone too far.

Junebug,
(By the way, Junebug is not a nice word in our house. They are devastating to gardens!)

Yes, a record is being made in heaven. But I wouldn't say that they are in any more trouble now than previously. All sides need to take a breather in this. From us standing on the sidelines of this lawsuit, we should have known it was going to eventually get pretty rough and tumble.

I'll repeat what I first said back in what was probably my first post on this forum, in January, of which I quote from here:
"I noticed that the www.save3abn.com website is running. But we should all be careful and verify everything that is written there before rushing to judgment. I too, am shocked at the sheer quantity of allegations and improprieties that are listed there. Again, we should search these things out to see if they are true or just a pack of lies. My heart faints to think that they could all be true. May God have mercy if they are. If not, those responsible should be ashamed."

I would ascribe to the youtube postings the same as the stuff on save3abn.com. If it's true, let's deal with it. If it's false, let's deal with it.
It doesn't do us much good to for either side to yell at each other because the forum has been set which will decide it---the court system. Although personally, I pray that the two sides can come to some kind of agreement before that all happens.

In the meantime, let's keep searching for that truth!
SDAminister

SDAminister, you have quoted yourself from January of 2008, and then indicated that you personally, as one of those sitting on the sidelines, still do not know what is truth at this time, five months later, even though much documentation is available for you to puruse.

You have expressed further your apparent belief that the court system will tell us all what the truth is.

I am confused by this.  Even though the court system in our country is meant to reveal truth and justice, has our experience been that truth and justice are always and invariably served through the court system? 

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 05:30:45 AM by Artiste »
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2008, 05:43:49 AM »

It is the same message we all have been reading and hearing for quite a long time now and still it is nothing but allegations based upon heresy and surmising without any factual proof given.

Not sure that you are making sense here. Anyone in the world can watch the Aug. 10, 2006, broadcast and see that it says what we've said it says. Isn't that factual proof?

And Linda's daughter's letter has been circulating for nearly two years now. So it is a fact that it exists.

It is also a fact that Dryden's 2003 letter exists, and that new allegations were announced in late 2006 in Virginia.

Which of these things is there no factual proof for?

Yes but Pickle brought a new word up in his video "rape"

That wasn't in even Allyssa's letter...

Yes anyone can watch the broadcast, where no names were mentioned, and take the biblical principles to heart, and understand a Christian reproof , if it applies to them.  I could make one about the sin of lying and evil surmising and evil talk, giving biblical examples of such...

If you jump up and say "ouch" when you see it,  that's on you, and the only proof you need. Other's have no idea it pricked your conscience, unless you make a stink about it, and react defensively, or begin to attack in reply.

So what kind of proof is this really?

Pickle now says there are 7 alleged victims, yet people have been reporting 20-25... without him saying a word...

Yes Dryden's letter exists, but no documentation as to it's authenticity in regard to the allegations... and none from Pickle either...

Darrell Mundall has made the allegation that Tommy was after him in a sexual way as Pickle claims in his video -- where is proof this happened??

There is more, but I will stop here.

Where is the proof for all of this?

Allegations aren't proof. Particularly when they are done secretly or anonymously...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 05:54:31 AM by Ian »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2008, 05:52:57 AM »

The message has continued to be addressed. It is the same message we all have been reading and hearing for quite a long time now and still it is nothing but allegations based upon heresy and surmising without any factual proof given.

Your side even seeks information from those at 3ABN because you do not have the proof of what you are putting out. Many have tried to show you the error of your ways but it falls upon deaf ears and the blind do not seem to even want to see. It has gone so far that it now is in the hands of the courts. Since your side is being taken to court it should tell you that they other side does have factual proof. Instead of preparing and waiting for the time, where both sides will be heard, there is still a rush to get your message out as if that could help. Judas rushed ahead and what he accomplished was to find that he was actually working against God.

It is a heresy to take the name Three Angels Broadcasting Network, then rely upon OTHER PEOPLES MONEY, then use those sums as though it is your own business, not the business of the Lord.

We have provided loads of proof, including documentation. And we have an extensive witness list. And we have produced our evidence with impunity.

3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton have made allegations, claims to have proof, has not provided proof and in fact has required motions to compel to get the proof, and it still is deficient. IF 3ABN AND DANNY LEE SHELTON HAD PROVIDED PROOF OF THEIR ALLEGATIONS, WE WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY AND A LAWSUITE TO GET THE TRUTH WOULD NOT BE NECESSARY.

Now, a trial is ESSENTIAL to clarify and present TO THE WORLD THE TRUTH.

So, get us the tapes of the converstaions, get us the pictures of the watch, get us the pictures of Linda and the Doctor, get us the statements of witnesses that will clarrify just what happened, get us the illusory phone records that made it so imperative that Linda be caste aside and replaced with the new young filly. Simple enough, but nearly two years in and they have still not been produced!!!

And, by the way, the biblical standard is that one only need two witnesses to establish a foundation for clear issues. We have so many more, it is sickening, particularly as the allegations relate to Tommy Ray Shelton. So many so that one cannot ignore them. And he is clearly unrepentant based upon his own "open letter" and the track record. THEREFORE, HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A PART OF THE PRODUCTION STAFF AT 3ABN. Danny knew it, the directors should have known it, but ignored it. And they ignored us and so many others. Therefore, it must be resolved where the truth will ALL come out.

And here we have it summed up, if one corrects 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton, we are working against what God? What God would have avoided ecclesiastical process to deal with the issues alleged and even proven? What God would have sued people who were calling for investigation and reformation of very clear violations of biblical principals? NOT THE GOD I WORSHIP.  

I will be so bold as to decalre there was a Judas, but it was the "annointed one"!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »

"And, by the way, the biblical standard is that one only need two witnesses to establish a foundation for clear issues."

Two witnesses which qualify... maybe that is a discussion for another thread?

Because we also have this:

Exd 23:
1Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment
7  Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Deu 19:15  One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
16  If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him [that which is] wrong;
17  Then both the men, between whom the controversy [is], shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
18  And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
19  Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
20  And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.

Deu 17:4  And it be told thee, and thou hast heard [of it], and enquired diligently, and, behold, [it be] true, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5  Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, [even] that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
6  At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7  The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
8  If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, [being] matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;
9  And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment:
10  And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
11  According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
12  And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
13  And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:11:01 AM by Ian »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2008, 06:15:40 AM »

By the way, if you go to Daryl's Maritime site, you can watch Bob Pickle's YouTube videos right there on the "3ABN Issues Factual Information" forum as Daryl has embedded them there.

Nicely done, Daryl!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2008, 06:18:36 AM »

I don't recall saying that anyone did that.

Pickle now says there are 7 alleged victims, yet people have been reporting 20-25... without him saying a word...

And your point is? I've talked with 7 personally. Doesn't mean that folks can't come up with names of alleged victims that others have talked to.

Yes Dryden's letter exists, but no documentation as to it's authenticity in regard to the allegations... and none from Pickle either...

And your point is? The fact that the letter exists and that 3ABN handled it the way they did is enough to potentially cost 3ABN millions if there is a future claim.

Darrell Mundall has made the allegation that Tommy was after him in a sexual way as Pickle claims in his video -- where is proof this happened??

What makes you think I was talking about Derrell? Just curious.

Allegations aren't proof. Particularly when they are done secretly or anonymously...

The allegations I referred to weren't anonymous. I know the names of every alleged victim I spoke to.

Even if allegations aren't proven, if 3ABN doesn't handle them correctly, they could be out millions if there is a future claim. And that has been my point since around December 2006. And for making that point Danny got the ball rolling on this stupid, frivolous, unconstitutional lawsuit.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2008, 06:21:43 AM »

By the way, if you go to Daryl's Maritime site, you can watch Bob Pickle's YouTube videos right there on the "3ABN Issues Factual Information" forum as Daryl has embedded them there.

Nicely done, Daryl!

Still being a shill?

You posted to start this thread:

"I ran across the following on YouTube.."    

:ROFL:

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2008, 06:26:26 AM »

Typical ... He doesn't care if allegations are true, or if people came up with 20-25 victims based on his confusing claims, posts, and save 3abn articles, that's not his point, nor concern...

His focus is "allegations exist" and in finding fault with 3abn because of that... That's why he made a video trashing Tommy Shelton?

Further, Pickle used the word "raped", as in if you have a allegation stating she has been raped,or whatever  you don't trash her, in his how he got involved video" And why would I think he was talking about Darrell Mundall?well he named Darrell Mundall specifically , and said Tommy was after him sexually in the Tommy video. The links are above, see (listen) for yourselves..

As far as secret and anonymous,, has he revealed these witnesses or "alleged" victims to you, so you can make inquiries? Has Pastor Dryden? 

Even Further, Pickle is a Pastor? Then his State laws say clergy are required to report what they know to the authorities, as was Dryden in Illinois, or suffer penalties according to the law.

So if Pickle really does know all these people and has investigated this, why hasn't he reported it to the authorities instead of on the internet and you tube??

I don't recall saying that anyone did that.

And your point is? I've talked with 7 personally. Doesn't mean that folks can't come up with names of alleged victims that others have talked to.

And your point is? The fact that the letter exists and that 3ABN handled it the way they did is enough to potentially cost 3ABN millions if there is a future claim.

What makes you think I was talking about Derrell? Just curious.

The allegations I referred to weren't anonymous. I know the names of every alleged victim I spoke to.

Even if allegations aren't proven, if 3ABN doesn't handle them correctly, they could be out millions if there is a future claim. And that has been my point since around December 2006. And for making that point Danny got the ball rolling on this stupid, frivolous, unconstitutional lawsuit.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:56:12 AM by Ian »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2008, 06:49:21 AM »

Nicely done, Daryl!

Still being a shill?

You posted to start this thread:

"I ran across the following on YouTube.."    

:ROFL:

Thank you to Daryl for being supportive in this unpleasant and distressing train of events.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2008, 07:11:42 AM »

Ian, are you a Jesuit?

I repeat, where did I ever say that anyone raped anyone?

Donna

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2008, 10:40:30 AM »

I agree with Ian. I too heard Bob say rape on one of the UTube videos yesterday. It was very clear. Now for him to say he did not say that is astounding.

Donna

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2008, 10:57:51 AM »

He said it right toward the end of the second video where he was talking about Alyssa (not sure of the spelling).

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2008, 01:00:50 PM »

"And, by the way, the biblical standard is that one only need two witnesses to establish a foundation for clear issues."

Two witnesses which qualify... maybe that is a discussion for another thread?

Because we also have this:

Exd 23:
1Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment
7  Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Deu 19:15  One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
16  If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him [that which is] wrong;
17  Then both the men, between whom the controversy [is], shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
18  And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
19  Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
20  And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.

Deu 17:4  And it be told thee, and thou hast heard [of it], and enquired diligently, and, behold, [it be] true, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5  Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, [even] that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
6  At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7  The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
8  If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, [being] matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;
9  And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment:
10  And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
11  According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
12  And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
13  And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.

Wow, What an idictment against Danny Lee Shelton and followers!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2008, 01:07:17 PM »

That wasn't in even Allyssa's letter...

Yes anyone can watch the broadcast, where no names were mentioned, and take the biblical principles to heart, and understand a Christian reproof , if it applies to them.  I could make one about the sin of lying and evil surmising and evil talk, giving biblical examples of such...

If you jump up and say "ouch" when you see it,  that's on you, and the only proof you need. Other's have no idea it pricked your conscience, unless you make a stink about it, and react defensively, or begin to attack in reply.

So what kind of proof is this really?

There is more, but I will stop here.

Where is the proof for all of this?

The proof is in the testimony...you know, when a person is under oath and under penalty of perjury declares he will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

ANd by the way, how about all those written statements, some of which have not yet been posted publically? I suppose you prefer to reject these as well? Of course you do!!! I see no evil, I hear no evil and I speak no evil, unless it is to gore someone elses Ox.

As I have preciusly stated, the weight of evidence is heavilly against Danny Lee Shelton and the quicker the Directors realize this and dis-associate themselves form DLS, the quicker the light at the end of the tunnel changes from a freight train to an opening to daylight.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2008, 01:21:01 PM »

Further, Pickle used the word "raped", as in if you have a allegation stating she has been raped,or whatever  you don't trash her, in his how he got involved video" And why would I think he was talking about Darrell Mundall?well he named Darrell Mundall specifically , and said Tommy was after him sexually in the Tommy video. The links are above, see (listen) for yourselves..

I agree with Ian. I too heard Bob say rape on one of the UTube videos yesterday. It was very clear. Now for him to say he did not say that is astounding.

He said it right toward the end of the second video where he was talking about Alyssa (not sure of the spelling).

Glad you all are listening to the videos so carefully.

Feel free to recommend them to your friends...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up