Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!  (Read 104480 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »

I also tried to do it here, but for some reason it won't work here.

By the way, if you go to Daryl's Maritime site, you can watch Bob Pickle's YouTube videos right there on the "3ABN Issues Factual Information" forum as Daryl has embedded them there.

Nicely done, Daryl!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2008, 06:55:33 PM »

I agree with Ian. I too heard Bob say rape on one of the UTube videos yesterday. It was very clear. Now for him to say he did not say that is astounding.

Why twist my words, Donna? I never said that I didn't say the word.

He said it right toward the end of the second video where he was talking about Alyssa (not sure of the spelling).

I stand by what I said. "If you've got a lady that says she's been raped or whatever, you don't ..., and if it's confidential, if her testimony is confidential, you don't trash her on global TV."

It's just a matter of Christian ethics. If you have a lady that claims she was raped or sexually assaulted or anything like that, especially when her statement is confidential, you don't trash her on global TV.

Now that that is taken care of, where did I say "Derrell"?

[added word "especially"]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 07:57:25 PM by Bob Pickle »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2008, 07:27:06 PM »

I was wondering that, too.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2008, 07:34:54 PM »

Why twist my words, Donna? I never said that I didn't say the word.

He said it right toward the end of the second video where he was talking about Alyssa (not sure of the spelling).

I stand by what I said. "If you've got a lady that says she's been raped or whatever, you don't ..., and if it's confidential, if her testimony is confidential, you don't trash her on global TV."

It's just a matter of Christian ethics. If you have a lady that claims she was raped or sexually assaulted or anything like that, when her statement is confidential, you don't trash her on global TV.

If anyone finds it, will you let me know too please?

SDAminister

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »

I am ashamed of Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy to do this on youtube. To put out blatent lies. All I can say is that they are in serious trouble now. But more than that. A record has been made in heaven of this. I would not want to be under the curse of God for doing this kind of thing against His work.

I believe these two men have gone too far.

Junebug,
(By the way, Junebug is not a nice word in our house. They are devastating to gardens!)

Yes, a record is being made in heaven. But I wouldn't say that they are in any more trouble now than previously. All sides need to take a breather in this. From us standing on the sidelines of this lawsuit, we should have known it was going to eventually get pretty rough and tumble.

I'll repeat what I first said back in what was probably my first post on this forum, in January, of which I quote from here:
"I noticed that the www.save3abn.com website is running. But we should all be careful and verify everything that is written there before rushing to judgment. I too, am shocked at the sheer quantity of allegations and improprieties that are listed there. Again, we should search these things out to see if they are true or just a pack of lies. My heart faints to think that they could all be true. May God have mercy if they are. If not, those responsible should be ashamed."

I would ascribe to the youtube postings the same as the stuff on save3abn.com. If it's true, let's deal with it. If it's false, let's deal with it.
It doesn't do us much good to for either side to yell at each other because the forum has been set which will decide it---the court system. Although personally, I pray that the two sides can come to some kind of agreement before that all happens.

In the meantime, let's keep searching for that truth!
SDAminister

SDAminister, you have quoted yourself from January of 2008, and then indicated that you personally, as one of those sitting on the sidelines, still do not know what is truth at this time, five months later, even though much documentation is available for you to puruse.

You have expressed further your apparent belief that the court system will tell us all what the truth is.

I am confused by this.  Even though the court system in our country is meant to reveal truth and justice, has our experience been that truth and justice are always and invariably served through the court system?

You're right. Truth and justice are not always served through the court system.

My feelings re the court system are that all the tapes, letters, files, depositions, and testimony will be made public. Then there can be much less chance of this all being decided by a he said/she said. I'm as anxious to see 3ABN prove Pickle and Joy wrong as I am to see Pickle and Joy prove their case. Does Pickle have the evidence he says he has? Okay, let's haul it out and see it. Sure, I've seen some of it on those websites but that's not the same. Likewise, does 3abn have their evidence to back their side?

Is that fair enough?

Ozzie

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »

Yes, Donna, those youtubes are sickening. I'm sorry this was done. What a shame to try to bring dishonor and disrepute to God's Holy Name by doing this.  It is Written was just on 3ABN tonight. Also some other main speakers earlier. What must these Leaders in our church think of this. It brings a certain distaste to one's mouth. 

But God will vindicate His Holy Name.

:scratch: Just can't understand this, but Junebug writes so much like Ian! Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that?  :dunno:

Same ole, same ole

edited for typos
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2008, 10:52:04 PM »

Ozzie - that is very interesting.  I'll have to pay closer attention to their posting styles.

You are a SMART cookie!!

:scratch: Just can't understand this, but Junebug writes so much like Ian! Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that?  :dunno:

Same ole, same ole

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2008, 11:19:49 AM »

There are a couple more videos on YouTube...

For myself, I am understanding much better the significance of Ezra Church of God Pastor Glenn Dryden's letter in 2003 to 3ABN Board Chairman Dr. Walt Thompson after hearing it explained in context.

To have that sharing of information out of concern for an Adventist-related ministry by someone not of our faith denigrated by a threatening letter from one of 3ABN's attorneys is something that is difficult to comprehend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hau-1OqtU0Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnH7eDZnHpg

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

anyman

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

How about something worth watching, something uplifting and not designed to being more hateful speech and conflict into the world. How about something positive. Don't bother lecturing me I know your response will be about me being blind, me being neglectful, me being a harborer of that favorite phrase of that Gailon guy, sin in the camp. Here let me respond before you respond. I am not blind, I don't believe you or your gurus Pickle and Joy. I am not being negelectful since I think that the accusations they spew are false there is nothing to negelct, and as far as sin in the camp goes see my last two sentences.

Anyways, how about something positive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BxymuiAxQ

For myself, I am understanding much better the significance of Ezra Church of God Pastor Glenn Dryden's letter in 2003 to 3ABN Board Chairman Dr. Walt Thompson after hearing it explained in context.

To have that sharing of information out of concern for an Adventist-related ministry by someone not of our faith denigrated by a threatening letter from one of 3ABN's attorneys is something that is difficult to comprehend.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2008, 12:00:55 PM »

So anyman, which allegations did you think were false? At this point fiat proclamations aren't good enough, since many of the allegations are documented.

Donna

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »

How about something worth watching, something uplifting and not designed to being more hateful speech and conflict into the world. How about something positive. Don't bother lecturing me I know your response will be about me being blind, me being neglectful, me being a harborer of that favorite phrase of that Gailon guy, sin in the camp. Here let me respond before you respond. I am not blind, I don't believe you or your gurus Pickle and Joy. I am not being negelectful since I think that the accusations they spew are false there is nothing to negelct, and as far as sin in the camp goes see my last two sentences.

Anyways, how about something positive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BxymuiAxQ

WONDERFUL ANYMAN! Very uplifting and positive!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 12:39:45 PM by Donna »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2008, 12:51:04 PM »

I agree, Artiste.  And thank you for bringing these enlightening videos to our attention.  I wonder if there will be more?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2008, 01:22:35 PM »

I'll repeat what I first said back in what was probably my first post on this forum, in January, of which I quote from here:
"I noticed that the www.save3abn.com website is running. But we should all be careful and verify everything that is written there before rushing to judgment. I too, am shocked at the sheer quantity of allegations and improprieties that are listed there. Again, we should search these things out to see if they are true or just a pack of lies. My heart faints to think that they could all be true. May God have mercy if they are. If not, those responsible should be ashamed."

I would ascribe to the youtube postings the same as the stuff on save3abn.com. If it's true, let's deal with it. If it's false, let's deal with it.
It doesn't do us much good to for either side to yell at each other because the forum has been set which will decide it---the court system. Although personally, I pray that the two sides can come to some kind of agreement before that all happens.

In the meantime, let's keep searching for that truth!
SDAminister

SDAminister, you have quoted yourself from January of 2008, and then indicated that you personally, as one of those sitting on the sidelines, still do not know what is truth at this time, five months later, even though much documentation is available for you to puruse.

You have expressed further your apparent belief that the court system will tell us all what the truth is.

I am confused by this.  Even though the court system in our country is meant to reveal truth and justice, has our experience been that truth and justice are always and invariably served through the court system?

You're right. Truth and justice are not always served through the court system.

My feelings re the court system are that all the tapes, letters, files, depositions, and testimony will be made public. Then there can be much less chance of this all being decided by a he said/she said. I'm as anxious to see 3ABN prove Pickle and Joy wrong as I am to see Pickle and Joy prove their case. Does Pickle have the evidence he says he has? Okay, let's haul it out and see it. Sure, I've seen some of it on those websites but that's not the same. Likewise, does 3abn have their evidence to back their side?

Is that fair enough?

Quotation from Fran on BlackSDA, March 27, 2008:

Yes, I believe the other forums will discuss the issue. It is high time reality stood up and showed it ugly head. I believe one of the greatest fears is that no one will believe them. This includes especially family members. They need to start journals and telling only chosen few friends. I would never recommend anyone see a SDA pastor for any amount of money in the world. I do not believe the church would help anyone! Their 1st concern is to keep everything quiet.

It is my opinion that we need those who were abused to help those that are in an abusive relationship and are too afraid to do anything, always thinking that this too shall pass. It doesn't. It just gets worse. Polly's Place is a place I would send someone in need. I believe in their mission and their dedication. It is also a ministry I support!

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »

SDAminister, your reasoned and dispassionate statements of position probably seem logical to you, but you are addressing some people on this forum who have gone through and experienced these 3ABN problems.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 02:14:28 PM by Artiste »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »

Explanations of Danny Shelton's book deals and land deals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5oeRGlJa1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS2bBpwckQ8

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Up