Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOMMY SHELTON on 3ABN Kids Time Praise  (Read 22246 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: TOMMY SHELTON on 3ABN Kids Time Praise
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »

Over simplify?   Ok..  So you didn't mind the dismissal, as long as you got to keep all that you acquired in legal/somewhat legal discovery?   Bob, you should know that they could have done any differently.  You all believe "all is fair" in the war to destroy Danny, and every single bit of that would have found it's way to the internet.  Why do you believe they would just give you that?

Di, the simple facts are that no litigant has the automatic right to take all discovery away from another litigant.

If they wanted to take everything from us, they could have at least offered to dismiss with prejudice in exchange in order to remove the threat of our being sued again.

What if they took everything away and then trumped up some reason to sue us again? Then we have to litigate for 18 months in 4 states again before we get to the same place, and finally get our documents? No way.

And remember, I have very damaging emails about Tammy Shelton Chance and Melody Shelton Mundall Mundall Firestone. And I have three years of Danny's tax returns. I've had these things for years now and haven't published any of them. I made that point over two years ago, from what I recall. Their claim that I will publish everything on the net is bogus, and my decision not to publish that stuff shows that I won't.
Di, the objective in dismissing the lawsuit was to get Bob and Gailon to surrender all the documents they had, then start the lawsuit all over again, causing them to start from scratch in obtaining documentation they needed to defend themselves. Danny/3ABN had hoped that this would be impossible for them to do, and 3ABN would essentially win by default. Bottom line is, it didn't work and now they realize they can't shake this off as easily as they started it.

Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up