Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Motion re: MidCountry Bank records  (Read 78275 times)

Mary Sue Smith

Re: Motion re: MidCountry Bank records
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2010, 07:53:43 AM »

Junebug, since you are a good friend of Dwight's, could you tell us how much money he and his family make from Remnant each year?

Remember to include not just his salary, but also the payments they receive from renting the building Remnant is in, and from renting the plane.

And don't forget the 6% interest on the $460,000 or $500,000 or whatever it might be now that Remnant pays to the Halls.

Somehow I think that given the fact that you can't find a bank to pay you 6% these days, that 6% is a bit high.

I don't see any proof of your assertions.  Where is it? Need the documentation.

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2010, 08:01:59 AM »

The Remnant ministries materials were NOT damaging. You have offered no proof for this statement and so it would be better not to even say it.   Otherwise, bring forth your proof.

Gladly. Just get me a signed statement by Danny and 3ABN saying that they relinquish their alleged confidentiality designation of the Remnant documents, and I'll be happy to.

But I highly doubt they want the truth out in the light. They would much rather keep everything hidden.

But let me ask you, since it is indisputable that Danny failed to report that Remnant income on his July 2006 financial affidavit, would you proclaim that your husband had done nothing wrong if he had refused to disclose perhaps half a million dollars in income in divorce related proceedings? In other words, if you and your husband were getting a divorce, and he was trying to hide assets from you so that you couldn't get your fair share, how would you feel?

And if he then sued those who were exposing his perfidy in order to cover it all up, how would you feel? And how would you feel when others trashed you for complaining about his perfidy?

NO, it isn't Danny's permission you need. It is the Judge's as this was a Court action by a Judge!! 

LS has not been trashed at all. It is a figment of her imagination.  But she has felt free to trash 3ABN and Danny and much of what was said was untrue.  I don't know how many times it needs to be said but THERE ARE NO HIDDEN ASSETS Pickle.   Don't throw out your accusations unless you can back them up with documented proof. 

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2010, 08:03:19 AM »

I'm done on this topic.  Good-by.

Johann

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2010, 12:29:48 PM »

:goodpost:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2010, 04:50:21 PM »

It would appear that the reason you are done is that you don't answer questions, can't carry on a decent conversation, and would prefer to obfuscate rather than deal with matters honestly and openly.

NO, it isn't Danny's permission you need. It is the Judge's as this was a Court action by a Judge!!

The court ordered confidentiality order only applies to things that Danny and 3ABN declare to be confidential, and then it really only applies to things they honestly believe qualify for protection.

Thus, you get the signed statement, and I'll then post. But I don't think you really want to see the proof.

LS has not been trashed at all. It is a figment of her imagination.  But she has felt free to trash 3ABN and Danny and much of what was said was untrue.

I didn't say anything about that in the post you were replyng to. But your assertion is patently false.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said but THERE ARE NO HIDDEN ASSETS Pickle.   Don't throw out your accusations unless you can back them up with documented proof.

I think you have to know that what you just said is a bald faced lie, since it is an indisputable fact that Danny failed to disclose 1¢ of income from Remnant on his July 2006 financial affidavit, and even Simpson admitted that the Remnant documents prove that Danny got income from Remnant.

And based on Simpson's own statements, we can say that it is an indisputable fact that Danny got kickbacks from remnant for sales by Remnant of Danny booklets published by PPPA.

I don't see any proof of your assertions.  Where is it? Need the documentation.

For the info about the building and plane rentals, see the article on Save-3ABN.com. For info about the 6% interest on the $460,000 to $500,000 loans, see Remnant's financial statements and 990's which can be obtained from the Michigan Attorney General's office.

Or, simply call up Dwight and ask him. He should be happy to tell you.

According to the available records, of the three Halls that had loaned Remnant money through 2008, Dwight only loaned $40,000, which was paid off during 2008.

The loans are identified as being working capital. It would be interesting to know whether these loans were necessary because of any fines or whatever that had to be paid to the IRS.

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2010, 08:31:42 AM »

The Remnant ministries materials were NOT damaging. You have offered no proof for this statement and so it would be better not to even say it.   Otherwise, bring forth your proof.

Gladly. Just get me a signed statement by Danny and 3ABN saying that they relinquish their alleged confidentiality designation of the Remnant documents, and I'll be happy to.

But I highly doubt they want the truth out in the light. They would much rather keep everything hidden.

But let me ask you, since it is indisputable that Danny failed to report that Remnant income on his July 2006 financial affidavit, would you proclaim that your husband had done nothing wrong if he had refused to disclose perhaps half a million dollars in income in divorce related proceedings? In other words, if you and your husband were getting a divorce, and he was trying to hide assets from you so that you couldn't get your fair share, how would you feel?

And if he then sued those who were exposing his perfidy in order to cover it all up, how would you feel? And how would you feel when others trashed you for complaining about his perfidy?

Johann, for being a retired Pastor, what you said above was really not very representative.

I'm only replying here to point this DATE of July 2006. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE. 2006 is TWO YEARS after the divorce. It doesn't matter what DS made because LS does not get ANY of it.  So continue to snoop into the lives of these people and proceed to make it public--no one cares. 

No Pickle, I'm not running away or refusing to answer your questions. You REFUSE to put on your glasses and see the TRUTH. You are a hopeless case of obsession.   :hamster:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »

I'm only replying here to point this DATE of July 2006. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE. 2006 is TWO YEARS after the divorce.

Junebug, for all your boasted conservatism, what am I to make of your comment above? That not only do you think that a minor being consenting makes a difference, but also that you think that a financial affidavit filed two years after a divorce can contain perjury? That being two years later sanctifies perjury?

Could you please explain your comment, how you think that the date of the affidavit being two years later means that the affidavit can contain false information, and that then Danny Shelton is off the hook?

Danny's salary in 3ABN's 2004 Form 990 was reported as being $59,294, in 3ABN's 2005 Form 990 was reported as being $70,944, and in 3ABN's 2006 Form 990 was reported as being $72,802. Since the financial affidavit reported monthly income of $5,991, it seems that Danny was reporting what he thought his 2006 income would be, not what his 2004 income was.

$5,991 a month x 12 months = $71,892.

$72,802 - $71,892 = $910.

Maybe he got a $910 Christmas bonus or a raise or something, instead of a pink slip like he should have gotten.

But that's all irrelevant, since Danny failed to report any book income on that financial affidavit, whether it was book income from 2004, 2005, or the killing he made in 2006.

It doesn't matter what DS made because LS does not get ANY of it.

This would be true if Danny succeeds in perpetrating what heaven must consider theft.

Antichrist Agenda is part of Danny and Linda's marital property. So also are Danny's PPPA booklets. Linda has a right to part of the kickbacks and royalties Danny has gotten for those books, unless Danny needs to pay back some of the money he got improperly.

So continue to snoop into the lives of these people and proceed to make it public--no one cares.

You may not care if you have abandoned conservative Christian family values. But not everyone has.

You REFUSE to put on your glasses and see the TRUTH. You are a hopeless case of obsession.

You might want to see an optometrist.

GRAT

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2010, 09:52:12 AM »

Regarding minor's being consenting - did anyone watch Opra yesterday?  She interviewed 4 convicted child molesters.  She asked one what effect his molestation had on his victim.  His answer was that he had killed her.  That his actions had changed forever who she was or would have been and that it was just as if he had murdered her. 

This may not be the place for this as it is off topic but I couldn't get the thought out of my mind.  I believe it is so true!

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »

Johann, for being a retired Pastor, what you said above was really not very representative.

Junebug, Pastor Johann has spent 50 years of ministry in the Seventh-day Adventist church in seven different countries; he has the perspective to make valid observations about what he observed going on at 3ABN while he was there.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »

Well, Junebug, since you did leave, I will respond......I will definitely agree that there is probably nothing more to the "hidden assets of DS and 3ABN"(at least nothing Bob can find).   

However, I have to disagree about LS not being trashed.  She was done wrong whether you all want to admit it or not.  Danny and 3ABN did the right "corporate" thing to do, but not the right Godly thing to do.  She was a co-founder of 3ABN, and they cheated her. simple as that.  Later at least one defender reducing her contribution as little more than a glorified secretary.  they will never be convicted in an earthly court of law of wrong doing for this, but when they answer to God about that, He won't be looking at it through "corporate: eyes.  I think we can agree by now that Danny got way more than that just to "fade to bla........errr.......make that gray".  LOL!!!

LS has not been trashed at all. It is a figment of her imagination.  But she has felt free to trash 3ABN and Danny and much of what was said was untrue.  I don't know how many times it needs to be said but THERE ARE NO HIDDEN ASSETS Pickle.   Don't throw out your accusations unless you can back them up with documented proof. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

christined

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »

I agree, princessdi, with you about LS.   Linda was a person folks loved, sitting on the porch with her friendly and inspirational talks and music.  Secretary? We who watched 3ABN in those days never had an inkling that she was just that.  Too bad the listeners today won't be blessed by her presence.  We don't watch very much 3ABN these days.  I admit that I have a bad attitude  :help: when it comes to Danny, but I either go out of the room or turn it off when Danny or Jim are on.  Too much blab and pretending to be something they aren't.  HOPE channel is a blessing.

anyman

« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2010, 06:33:24 PM »

Junebug, Pastor Johann has spent 50 years of ministry in the Seventh-day Adventist church in seven different countries; he has the perspective to make valid observations about what he observed going on at 3ABN while he was there.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.  You need to watch yourself, anyman.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:05:03 PM by Snoopy »

Johann

« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2010, 04:12:11 AM »

Pat Williams

« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2010, 04:33:57 AM »

He certainly has a right to give his point of view and opinion on what he personally saw or experienced. I have never had a problem with that. As to whether it is valid or not, well that depends on whether the facts support it, and looking at what he has to say in context. One must also consider what all (not just Johann) observed and experienced and what their testimony is about those same things.

My problem with Johann's testimony is that he really has very little to say about what he observed while at 3abn, as he was very rarely even there. Most of what he has to say came from Linda's telling him these things while he was far off in another country. he says he was in constant contact. So what? He didn't witness these things himself. He simply believed what she told him and acted on it, and repeated them. He also refused to believe Walt Thompson, Danny Shelton or anyone else as he interpreted all they had to say and do based on what Linda and even Darrell Mundall told him.

He has made a case and tells the story of being fired for not saying what Danny Shelton told him to, that may be true to a fault. Danny Shelton told him that it wasn't about he, Danny Shelton and it wasn't about Linda Shelton it was about the ministry of 3ABN and putting the ministry and what was right first. He didn't and still doesn't believe that.

This is my observation and I believe it to be just as valid and appropriate as Artiste trusts that Johann's is.

3D

MODERATOR HAT ON

It appears that some are not aware of the administrative position that Johann holds at the Advent Talk site.  Please show appropriate respect to that position.  Failure to do so may affect your further posting privileges at Advent Talk.

MODERATOR HAT OFF
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:50:35 PM by Artiste »

Donna

« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2010, 07:11:27 AM »

He certainly has a right to give his point of view and opinion on what he personally saw or experienced. I have never had a problem with that. As to whether it is valid or not, well that depends on whether the facts support it, and looking at what he has to say in context. One must also consider what all (not just Johann) observed and experienced and what their testimony is about those same things.

My problem with Johann's testimony is that he really has very little to say about what he observed while at 3abn, as he was very rarely even there. Most of what he has to say came from Linda's telling him these things while he was far off in another country. he says he was in constant contact. So what? He didn't witness these things himself. He simply believed what she told him and acted on it, and repeated them. He also refused to believe Walt Thompson, Danny Shelton or anyone else as he interpreted all they had to say and do based on what Linda and even Darrell Mundall told him.

He has made a case and tells the story of being fired for not saying what Danny Shelton told him to, that may be true to a fault. Danny Shelton told him that it wasn't about he, Danny Shelton and it wasn't about Linda Shelton it was about the ministry of 3ABN and putting the ministry and what was right first. He didn't and still doesn't believe that.

This is my observation and I believe it to be just as valid and appropriate as Artiste trusts that Johann's is.

3D

Very well said. My prayer is that readers may open their minds and be teachable. When we think we know everything we cease to learn. Heads up people!

Donna
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:35:47 PM by Artiste »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up