Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny Shelton for President!  (Read 5593 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Danny Shelton for President!
« on: November 30, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »

Perhaps someone should form an exploratory committee to see if the time is right for Danny Shelton to run for president of the United States of America. Given what's been happening this election cycle, he could surge to the forefront of the GOP field, even if momentarily.

What might happen then? Herman Cain can tell you all about it. After being in the forefront, he now is deciding whether or not he will drop out.

So if Danny entered the race and surged to the front, it isn't hard to imagine the media uncovering tales of adultery, lies, embezzlement, kickbacks, malicious prosecution, child molestation, and who knows what else. Thus, running for president could likely bring more attention to Danny's long standing ethical challenges than 17 Save 3ABN sites, BSDA, Maritime, ClubAdventist, and AdventTalk all combined ever did.

Should Danny Shelton run for president?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Danny Shelton for President!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »

That's a daunting scenario...

Danny Shelton for president!

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 09:35:58 AM »

LOL!!!  That is just wrong......but a truly effective way to get out to get the word out........but maybe further than you might want.  Remember, when you dig one ditch, you dig two. Danny also thought he could thought he could throw out his version of LInda's business in the street without his own going with it.......we know how that worked out for him, right?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 11:09:57 AM »

LOL!!!  That is just wrong......but a truly effective way to get out to get the word out........but maybe further than you might want.  Remember, when you dig one ditch, you dig two. Danny also thought he could thought he could throw out his version of LInda's business in the street without his own going with it.......we know how that worked out for him, right?

Of course you are right.

As Danny put it on Feb. 15, 2007, as he announced to the world that they were going to sue some little group: one of that group was a convicted embezzler, and another posed as a doctor to gain credibility, signing his name Dr. so and so.

So because I used the username Dr. Pickle on WikiPedia, Danny and his clones accused me of the crime of impersonating a doctor. And that was the very worst dirt they could dig up on me.

Now if you start making too big of waves, PrincessDi, they might accuse you of impersonating royalty, of falsely claiming to be a member of the British royal family, and a deceased member at that. Never mind that your complexion is a bit different, I can hear it now: She signs her name "Princess Di" to gain credibility, thus impersonating the long-dead Diana, Princess of Wales!

Is it a crime to impersonate royalty?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 04:19:56 PM »

Good point, Bob!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 11:14:47 PM »

:ROFL:  Hilarious!!  You are right....I should be careful!

Of course you are right.

As Danny put it on Feb. 15, 2007, as he announced to the world that they were going to sue some little group: one of that group was a convicted embezzler, and another posed as a doctor to gain credibility, signing his name Dr. so and so.

So because I used the username Dr. Pickle on WikiPedia, Danny and his clones accused me of the crime of impersonating a doctor. And that was the very worst dirt they could dig up on me.

Now if you start making too big of waves, PrincessDi, they might accuse you of impersonating royalty, of falsely claiming to be a member of the British royal family, and a deceased member at that. Never mind that your complexion is a bit different, I can hear it now: She signs her name "Princess Di" to gain credibility, thus impersonating the long-dead Diana, Princess of Wales!

Is it a crime to impersonate royalty?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 11:44:52 AM »

christian

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 11:35:18 PM »

I never thought of that way, they might accuse me of impersonation of being a Christian. :scratch:
Pages: [1]   Go Up