Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case  (Read 83679 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2010, 10:18:22 AM »

LOL!!!  I seemed to have been typing before thinking yesterday.  Yes, I know that "Sam" and "Samuelthomas" are two different people. 

I was just rying to sort out the "Alex" portion.

Di,
I know its hard to keep up but when you see "Sam" I believe that is a different poster then Samuelthomas. But maybe you already discovered that.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2010, 12:06:37 PM »

Sam- After conversing with my mother last night she informed me that she was only called to testify about one certain incident.  Nothing that had to with "me needing to be hospitalized" as you claim.  So I'm challenging you to produce your evidence. To be clear my parents are not happy with you spreading lies and "putting words in their mouth".  Not to mention the fact that YOU are using them to attack me.

So produce the evidence Sam.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:15:05 PM by awalker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2010, 10:17:39 PM »

A guilty plea rather than a guilty verdict...sounds like he didn't want to play the odds...
Yes, waiting to see how they spin it...
Scratsmom

There were a pile of records, including medical records...state held all the aces and the joker!!! Not the kind of things you want in the public record and filling the minds of a jury of your peers with.

Now let's see just how many "real" civil claims get filed and how many "copy-cat cases" suddenly appear!!! It was always amazing to me how many Altar Boys and Choir Boys show up when these things "settle"!!! Insurers and treasurers will have their hands full trying to discern the real from the fraudsters. Let's just hope the real victims get their fair share of financial awards and medical care!!!

It is too bad that 3ABN did not take the lead many years ago and be a good citizen and make sure restitution was made and medical care provided...what a different story today!!!

I trust Danny is loosing a pile of sleep over this!!! Too bad he cannot send a "love-gift" or two!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2010, 10:33:30 PM »

As usual Duane, your slant on things shows you have learned well from pickle.  In a case such as this, he would not be allowed to plead no contest.  To say you are guilty is a technicality of the court in accepting this type of plea.  At his age, with very limited financial resources and with his severe heart condition, I would do the same thing. In no way does it mean he is guilty of these charges.

Are you this deluded??? Have you not heard of "assigned counsel" and the public defender's office??? Money is no object if you are innocent and either you are as un-informed as we have always suspected or delusion from the use of whacky weed!!! So, which is it? Need a detox center or psychiatric assistance???

This is so OVER THE TOP, you should be banned as virtually ILLOGICAL and for Lying beyond reasonability!!! I formally challenge your right to post such VICIOUS LIES!!! A GUILTY PLEA MEANS THIS FILTHY RETCH IS GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

I am so infuriated I am seeing RED!!! How can this person live with itself??? Rationality simply does not exist and this goes way beyond rules of civility...it is so outrageous it offends the First Amendment!!! IT OFFENDS CHRISTIANITY!!! IT IS MALICIOUS BEYOND ANY STANDARD!!!! HE IS NOT WORTHY OF ANY CONSIDERATION!!!

BAN THIS BEAST!!! IF NOT, THEN I INSIST ON A HEARING!!!

GAILON ARTHUR JOY
AUREPORTER

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2010, 10:39:49 PM »

Spin it all you want, Sam. Truth of the matter is Tommy Ray Shelton will be a convicted felon, and a convicted sex offender. End of story.

That will not be the end of the story!!! Sin has it's consequences, for the offenders and those who covered it up!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREPORTER

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2010, 10:54:23 PM »

I object to Greg Thompson's false and defamatory statement that I have tried to convince, cajole, or pay people to falsely state that they were molested by Tommy Shelton, and I demand that he immediately correct his false statement.

If my request is directed to the wrong individual because Prof. Faber is not Greg Thompson, then Cindy or Prof. Faber can tell me whom I should direct this request to.

I second that DEMAND!!! What a filthy mouth!!! Is this SURMIZING by the purported favored of God...Demons in my book! Produce the first OUNCE of evidence in support of your outrageous claims!!! What a deceiving cultish mind!!!

Come out from behind you COWARDLY mask and at least try and defend your OUTRAGEOUS assertions!!! Or are you as Cowardly as 3ABN???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREPORTER

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2010, 10:15:14 AM »

I think it's pretty funny that when someone "actually" comes out to defend themself against these slanderous liars. They run and hide like whooped pups. Sad....

I guess it's much easier to run your mouths behind their back. Shows what a coward some of these defenders are.

Adam
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:18:15 AM by samuelthomas »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

waitingforjustice

« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2010, 03:37:02 PM »

Has anyone noticed that Sam or 3D haven't been on since July 13?  I wonder if TS is really in the intensive care, then maybe they are there with him at the hospital?? 

Who knows maybe they are just on vacation! :scratch:

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »

Yes and sam refuses to produce his evidence. Again I challenge you Sam to produce your evidence to your uncalled for statement using my mother to attack me. What do you have to hide? Except the fact that you are a COWARD.

Yes Sam-- I'm calling you out. I'm here now, so show your "proof." 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:06:21 PM by Alex Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2010, 03:54:55 PM »

GJ, I share your....errrrr..... sentiment as far as Sam's post.  Hoever, we have to part where you seem not to be able to see Sam even as God sees him, me and you, for that matter.  We have to separate the sin from the sinner, and not personalize the sin.

As usual Duane, your slant on things shows you have learned well from pickle.  In a case such as this, he would not be allowed to plead no contest.  To say you are guilty is a technicality of the court in accepting this type of plea.  At his age, with very limited financial resources and with his severe heart condition, I would do the same thing. In no way does it mean he is guilty of these charges.

Are you this deluded??? Have you not heard of "assigned counsel" and the public defender's office??? Money is no object if you are innocent and either you are as un-informed as we have always suspected or delusion from the use of whacky weed!!! So, which is it? Need a detox center or psychiatric assistance???

This is so OVER THE TOP, you should be banned as virtually ILLOGICAL and for Lying beyond reasonability!!! I formally challenge your right to post such VICIOUS LIES!!! A GUILTY PLEA MEANS THIS FILTHY RETCH IS GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

I am so infuriated I am seeing RED!!! How can this person live with itself??? Rationality simply does not exist and this goes way beyond rules of civility...it is so outrageous it offends the First Amendment!!! IT OFFENDS CHRISTIANITY!!! IT IS MALICIOUS BEYOND ANY STANDARD!!!! HE IS NOT WORTHY OF ANY CONSIDERATION!!!

BAN THIS BEAST!!! IF NOT, THEN I INSIST ON A HEARING!!!

GAILON ARTHUR JOY
AUREPORTER

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

mrst53

« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2010, 06:05:23 PM »

Alex, I knew that those must have been rumors flying or the DA would not have gone ahead with the trial. Thank you for being brave enough to come forward and testify. It takes a brave person.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »

GJ, I share your....errrrr..... sentiment as far as Sam's post.  Hoever, we have to part where you seem not to be able to see Sam even as God sees him, me and you, for that matter.  We have to separate the sin from the sinner, and not personalize the sin.

That is where we do go our seperate theological ways...the concept that God seperates the sin from the "sinner" and looks beyond the sin to see all men as "saved" is falacy. If that were the case, the logical conclusion is that we can all be saved in our sin as God will see past the sin...open sin is rebellion against God and cannot be ignored...if the man does not see his sin and is not repentant, then he IS seperated from God and cannot restore that relationship without sensing the sin, the consequences of the sin, and bear the fruits of the repentant sinner. I cannot seperate the sin from the sinner unless the fruits of open and notorious repentance is clear!!!  Death is the penalty for open rebellion against God. Clearly, Absent repentance, the sin and the sinner will die together and will be inseperable for eternity.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2010, 12:31:20 AM »

Confessing your sin means justification by faith and this separates the sin from the sinner. This is basic in our Christian beliefs and in the doctrines of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Such justification separates the sin from the sinner.

Living in open sin, not confessed towards God and the victims, lingers and keeps the sinner out of the Kingdom.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2010, 06:19:07 AM »

Di,
I am again flabbergasted at your theory and it comes from almost complete characterization of justifying in all things. It's almost like "once saved always saved " in all things performed. Have you not read in almost all examples of Bibical experiences and examples that God draws a line "before" you've crossed it..into no eternity? I mean you can claim that the sympathizers really did not do anything but the ground swallowed them up. Some were so evil that God brought on Flood, Then some were so bad that they had to be destroyed lock, stock and women, children , cattle and all that they had. Some thought they could keep a little of the "spoils". There is no slidding by Di. Just like some other things even small that SDA's try to get a way with "keeping up in appearances" as now shown all over Hope channel. I read it and I don't want to believe it as EGW wrote it. But yea, it's before my eyes and it really makes me sick. Now we got the Maury P. show. They have lost all ability to give a sacred, refined, clean cut, show of UNITY of SDA "foundational beliefs. " That is why it was given to the Early message to our for our generation.  Can't you just see how the cameraman will focus on it all. I have not figured out why they do it yet. Either it's for to project keeping up with the public or to show the falling denomination and "justifying" rings and things, jiving handclapping, music frustration, and Babylon antics. Where does this have anthing to do with "worshiping God" when examples are set?  I have seen some things that are quite good  but why mingle it. Confusion to those who been there for 5 G s. I always thought that God never changes so why do we change it??? I for one believe that we are to love our brother in Christ but evil is not the brother to me. My heart always is burdened by the sin and what I do that is sin, but when it is way over the line I put this dude in the place of Manson, and the likes of him. the sin may not be the same but the effects of it are. I do not have sympathy for this sort of 3abn closet stuff now out in plain view. and that is the way evil comes to light to be corrected and then there is those in the path that do just that. It is by providence. Just like in the days of old. Nothing too different here. Same pattern. or....we that know it, if not corrected, blow it....for ourselves that is....
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 06:35:29 AM by tinka »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2010, 07:03:42 AM »

There were a pile of records, including medical records...state held all the aces and the joker!!! Not the kind of things you want in the public record and filling the minds of a jury of your peers with.

So there are medical records available for Tommy Shelton's victims?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up