Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Russian problem  (Read 15061 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
The Russian problem
« on: May 26, 2009, 10:43:56 AM »

Someone told me that millions of dollars have gone to Russia over the years. They thought it was possible that Danny was squirreling away some of that money into secret accounts.

One way Danny could make sure that no one can accuse him of doing something with the money being sent to Russia like he did with the money being sent to Remnant is to make sure that there is a full accounting of all the money being sent to Russia.

The problem is that 3ABN's auditors each year report that they can't figure out what sort of affect the Russian expenditures have on 3ABN's financial statements, since 3ABN "does not report its investment in" the Russian branch. The auditors note year after year that they believe this to be a violation of GAAP.

So, given 3ABN's intentional departure from GAAP as it pertains to money sent to Russia, a departure brought to their attention many times by the auditors, what likelihood is there that something questionable is going on, like what was going on with Remnant?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: The Russian problem
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 12:08:04 PM »

You know, I have been wondering about that for a while now.  It would be interesting to find out what type of accounting requirements 3ABN Russia must abide by and if there are any publicly available reports such as there are in the U.S.  Right now, I do not have the time available to research this. 

Fran - any ideas?

In the meantime, I think it would be a good question to post to the Illinois Attorney General.  I can do that.

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:19:57 PM »

Someone told me that millions of dollars have gone to Russia over the years. They thought it was possible that Danny was squirreling away some of that money into secret accounts.

One way Danny could make sure that no one can accuse him of doing something with the money being sent to Russia like he did with the money being sent to Remnant is to make sure that there is a full accounting of all the money being sent to Russia.

The problem is that 3ABN's auditors each year report that they can't figure out what sort of affect the Russian expenditures have on 3ABN's financial statements, since 3ABN "does not report its investment in" the Russian branch. The auditors note year after year that they believe this to be a violation of GAAP.

So, given 3ABN's intentional departure from GAAP as it pertains to money sent to Russia, a departure brought to their attention many times by the auditors, what likelihood is there that something questionable is going on, like what was going on with Remnant?

There you go again Pickle--"Someone told me" so it just must be true.  Well, it isn't true. But it sure smacks of you trying to find anything and everything you possibly can to try to bring God's work and workers down--and if one place fails, such as the negative DNA test, then you must go to the next plan--what is it by now? Plan Z?  I think there is a name for what you are doing: Harassment. I don't believe that it is legal to harass people.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »

There you go again Pickle--"Someone told me" so it just must be true.  Well, it isn't true. But it sure smacks of you trying to find anything and everything you possibly can to try to bring God's work and workers down--and if one place fails, such as the negative DNA test, then you must go to the next plan--what is it by now? Plan Z?  I think there is a name for what you are doing: Harassment. I don't believe that it is legal to harass people.

It's illegal in heaven and earth to molest children even if they are consenting. Were you aware of that, Junebug? Were you aware that it was morally reprehensible for Danny Shelton to cover up the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton?

And note, I did not say the thing about Russia must be true. But given the fact that the auditors have noted this problem over and over again, and given the fact that Danny Shelton laundered hundreds of thousands of dollars of 3ABN money through Remnant into his own pockets, the question needs to be asked, and 3ABN needs to answer it. Where is the accounting for how all the money was spent that went over to Russia?

I do not believe that private inurement and child molestation and unbiblical divorce and perjury are God's work.

Given the circumstances, is it appropriate to call Danny Shelton "God's worker"?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 04:06:51 PM by Bob Pickle »

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »

It's illegal in heaven and earth to molest children even if they are consenting. Were you aware of that, Junebug? Were you aware that it was morally reprehensible for Danny Shelton to cover up the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton?

And note, I did not say the thing about Russia must be true. But given the fact that the auditors have noted this problem over and over again, and given the fact that Danny Shelton laundered hundreds of thousands of dollars of 3ABN money through Remnant into his won pockets, the question needs to be asked, and 3ABN needs to answer it. Where is the accounting for how all the money was spent that went over to Russia?

I do not believe that private inurement and child molestation and unbiblical divorce and perjury is God's work.

Given the circumstances, is it appropriate to call Danny Shelton "God's worker"?

Mr. Pickle, do you ever READ or try to comprehend what others write on here? Or are you so into your own agenda that you cannot see beyond your own glasses? YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE of anyone at 3ABN, including Danny Shelton of "laundering hundreds of thousands of dollars of 3ABN money through Remnant." YOU HAVE NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE AT ALL.  You have NEVER SHOWN ANY HERE. SHOW IT if you have it. 

You KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SIR. You have tunnel vision with a one-track mind. You seem to feel very free to accuse blindly without any evidence.  SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. If you don't show it, then it is time to STOP.

I will no longer converse with you Mr. Pickle. You are pitiful really--your accusations are all based on fluff--clouds--nothing that any court would take seriously. Go ahead Snoopy and contact the AG--do you think 3ABN cares? THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, including Danny Shelton. So it is no problem for you to contact anyone about them.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 04:44:29 PM »

Mr. Pickle, do you ever READ or try to comprehend what others write on here? Or are you so into your own agenda that you cannot see beyond your own glasses? YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE of anyone at 3ABN, including Danny Shelton of "laundering hundreds of thousands of dollars of 3ABN money through Remnant." YOU HAVE NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE AT ALL.  You have NEVER SHOWN ANY HERE. SHOW IT if you have it.

We have repeatedly demonstrated that Danny Shelton funneled between $749,000 and $809,000 through Remnant between 2005 and 2007. That is derived from Remnant's IRS Form 990 filings and was originally posted in the last half of 2007 at http://www.save-3abn.com/danny-shelton-remnant-hides-royalties.htm. You have to add the 2007 amount to what that page shows in order to come up with $749,000 to $809,000. You haven't seen that yet?

As far as what the documents from Remnant say, I would be happy to share that. But you will first have to get Danny Shelton to give me permission to do that, since the Plaintiffs designated those documents as confidential, wrongly I believe.

Now, do you think Danny is going to give me permission?

You KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SIR. You have tunnel vision with a one-track mind. You seem to feel very free to accuse blindly without any evidence.  SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. If you don't show it, then it is time to STOP.

Are you asking me to show the evidence that you think that if the minor was consenting, that somehow makes child molestation Okay?

I will no longer converse with you Mr. Pickle.

Since when were you interested in conversing anyway? You appear to have an agenda.

THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, including Danny Shelton.

Junebug, what makes you tick? You blast others and thus come across like you care about moral values, but then you make statements like this which suggest that you could care less about true biblical morality.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 06:05:10 PM by Bob Pickle »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »

Go ahead Snoopy and contact the AG--do you think 3ABN cares? THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, including Danny Shelton. So it is no problem for you to contact anyone about them.

Why thank you, Junebug.  I already did.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 08:47:04 PM »

I have been asking where the consolidated financial statements were!  Russia is not the only country that is missing.  All of their out of country offices should have separate statements and the 3ABN is supposed to prepare the consolidated financial statements!  Period.

This has never happened because of Danny's character!

I have always wondered how all this happened to Danny.  How did it progress?  What caused it to become public to all of Adventists?

Today I saw how sin always happens.

Look and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_Msrdg3Hk

Sam

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 11:27:32 PM »

And note, I did not say the thing about Russia must be true. But given the fact that the auditors have noted this problem over and over again, and given the fact that Danny Shelton laundered hundreds of thousands of dollars of 3ABN money through Remnant into his own pockets, the question needs to be asked, and 3ABN needs to answer it. Where is the accounting for how all the money was spent that went over to Russia?

I do not believe that private inurement and child molestation and unbiblical divorce and perjury are God's work.

Polly want a cracker? :ROFL:

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

Polly want a cracker? :ROFL:
LOL! I like that! With all the repetion of assumption and doodoo that you do... Polly want a cracker?  :ROFL:

christined

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 04:48:16 AM »

Fran, that youtube video is exactly how Satan works to catch us in his snare.  Thanks for the reminder.

Sam

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 11:43:09 PM »

Hope everyone watched the opening night of campmeeting at 3abn. The Shelton and Gilley families did congregational songs and then the 5 Shelton siblings did a song. Pastor CD Brooks had the sermon and it was fantastic. You could see all the audience shots and the place was packed. Unusual for a wednesday night. By Sabbath it will be standing room only!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »

It was very sad when I read that many, many Adventist will fall at the end. You know the unjust ones. The unjust is stated in Vol. 5. The ones that attend the church faithfully but do not know what they are lacking until too late. All of a sudden facing judgement they have horror. (Never be a follower. Especially when there is hardly no standing room!!)

Donna

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 01:13:57 AM »

Sam, I watched it and it was wonderful. I have been blessed for having watched it. For those who did not hear Elder Brooks please try to hear it at another time. You will rejoice that you did.

Tinka, It is very sad to read negative talk about the Lord's work. You didn't even hear Elder Brooks message or you would not have said what you did. Would you have said the same thing when the followers of Jesus Christ all came together to hear His message? Standing in the judgement may find you in horror at hearing your own words against the Lord and His Kinsmen.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 02:13:33 AM »

Donna,
I have nothing to say negitive about CH Brooks. In fact there is no sermon that is not wonderful. Read my post again. Nothing neg about Brooks. You put that in yourself.  I just do not understand the connection and will not watch 3abn. I will not be led to go there until all is cleared of deceivement. Your statement put DS a kinsman of God. You got to be kidding!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 02:18:36 AM by tinka »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up