Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Herman Cain faces . . .  (Read 9212 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: Herman Cain faces . . .
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 12:35:42 PM »

God help us if he becomes our nominee. Moreover, our President!

Perry 2012!!!!!
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 02:40:35 PM »

Perry 2012!!!!!
What are the factors that bring you to those two conclusions?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 03:09:44 PM »

Perry 2012!!!!!

:goodpost:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 12:35:01 PM »

I do not like the fact that Perry has been accused of corporate cronyism, with explicit details. True Christians should not be handing out favors in exchange for campaign contributions.

One thing I recall reading is that a commission was established to deal with disputes between buyers and home builders. A wealthy builder's lawyer wrote the legislation, and then sat on the commission, which was stacked against the buyers. I may have the details wrong, but it was something like that.

If we elect a Christian, he needs to be a Christian through and through. No money laundering permitted, which was another issue I recall reading about.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 03:10:53 PM »

Somebody please stick a fork in Herman Cain...he's done.......It's down right embarrassing at this point. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 04:57:22 PM »

Somebody please stick a fork in Herman Cain...he's done.......It's down right embarrassing at this point. 

I absolutely disagree.  Good for him for standing up to them, especially after some of the details coming about the women.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »

Well, I say that, Snoopy, because these accusations have already come out in a "senate" run he attempted, right?  What made him think they would not come out in a presidential run....not to mention they are true!!!  also, where is his wife?  She is nowhere to be found. 

In plain Princess terms, he's just nasty, stupid, and needs to go and sit his tired old tail down somewhere.  He's excellent at building a empire with pizzas...stick to what you know.......not to mention the "999"..............smh.............
::)
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 12:39:52 PM »

I do not like the fact that Perry has been accused of corporate cronyism, with explicit details. True Christians should not be handing out favors in exchange for campaign contributions.

One thing I recall reading is that a commission was established to deal with disputes between buyers and home builders. A wealthy builder's lawyer wrote the legislation, and then sat on the commission, which was stacked against the buyers. I may have the details wrong, but it was something like that.

If we elect a Christian, he needs to be a Christian through and through. No money laundering permitted, which was another issue I recall reading about.

BOB BOB....Really????? Show your proof.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 12:40:26 PM »

Well, I say that, Snoopy, because these accusations have already come out in a "senate" run he attempted, right?  What made him think they would not come out in a presidential run....not to mention they are true!!!  also, where is his wife?  She is nowhere to be found. 

In plain Princess terms, he's just nasty, stupid, and needs to go and sit his tired old tail down somewhere.  He's excellent at building a empire with pizzas...stick to what you know.......not to mention the "999"..............smh.............
::)
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:
Alex L. Walker

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »

Perry 2012!!!!!

He's no conservative. He can't make up his mind on homosexuality or abortion.  He clearly cannot keep his hand's to himself. He is plum disgusting.

Perry is the only choice. True conservative and Christian.

Perry/Gingrich 2012!!!!
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 01:11:29 PM »

Alex, true Christians do not engage in the kind of shenanigans that Perry is alleged to have been involved in.

Google "Perry cronyism" and do a little research.

Bush tried to tell us he was a Christian, but he never was up front with American Christians because he never told them that he had a foul mouth. If I had known that Bush would take God's name in vain when speaking of the U.S. Constitution as being but a ___ ___ piece of paper, I would have thought twice about voting for him.

You can't trust lawyers, and you can't trust politicians. Generally, they will make any claim they need to in order to get elected.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 01:40:17 PM »

Alex, true Christians do not engage in the kind of shenanigans that Perry is  to have been involved in.alleged

Bush tried to tell us he was a Christian, but he never was up front with American Christians because he never told them that he had a foul mouth. If I had known that Bush would take God's name in vain when speaking of the U.S. Constitution as being but a ___ ___ piece of paper, I would have thought twice about voting for him.

You can't trust lawyers, and you can't trust politicians. Generally, they will make any claim they need to in order to get elected.

alledged....?
Alex L. Walker

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 01:48:13 PM »

Alex, true Christians do not engage in the kind of shenanigans that Perry is  to have been involved in.alleged

alledged....?

The word is ALLEGED.  And the same argument holds true for Herman Cain, in my opinion.  I don't care how many "good post" icons you use.  But I also don't care to argue politics with anyone, so I will stick with my opinion and watch you guys go at it from lurker mode.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 03:11:06 PM »

A private investigator is claiming that lie detection software shows Herman Cain is innocent.

Ward said the $15,000 software can detect lies in people's voices.

CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska played Cain's speech for Ward into the software and watched as it analyzed Cain's every word.

If he is hiding something this thing would have spiked way down here," said Ward.  "He is being truthful, totally truthful.  He is a man with integrity and he talked directly about not knowing any incident he is accused of."

The software analyzes the stress level and other factors in your voice.  During the speech, when Cain denied the claims, the lie detector read "low risk."  According to Ward, that means Cain is telling the truth.

During the section of Bialek's news conference where she says, "He suddenly reached over put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals he also grabbed my head brought it towards his crotch."

During the analysis of that section the software said "high risk statement."  Ward said that means she is not  telling the truth about what happened.

"I don't think she is fabricating her meetings," said Ward.  But, she is fabricating what transpired."

Ward said nearly 70 law enforcement agencies nationwide use the voice software, including the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office.

Ward said the technology is a scientific measure that law enforcement use as a tool to tell when someone is lying and that it has a 95 percent success rate.

After listening to Cain's speech and analyzing it, Ward said there is no doubt, Cain is innocent.

"When he directly talks about the allegations against him there is no high risk," said Ward.  "It is low risk, which tells me he is being truthful in his conversations to the public."

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up