Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Attorney Cindi Randall & the NY Pseudonym  (Read 63618 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Attorney Cindi Randall & the NY Pseudonym
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »

Welcome to the wild wooley world of "journalism" Ms Bonnie. By the way,I believe you identified the "yorkie" (by the way, My absolutely favorite dog) over at Blacksda:

"Doesn't seem Bob wants to engage the same game he plays at the expense of another expense.

Bob and I both live in MN, I was born up in his neck of the woods and have family and friends there. Gailon said I was a journalist,and journalists investigate rumors and then share the information. I am rather dissappointed that one of the dynamic duo "Dumb and Dumber" did not want to come out and play.

I personally am of the opinion,Bob,Gailon and DS deserve one another. Too bad for them they can't get along. Think of the sucess they could have

In time this will die down and then IMO there is a good chance adventtalk will die with it.The forum is wrapped around Gailon and his rude, abusive,arrogant pompous posts and his ever faithful little yorkie. Yapping in time with Gailon

bonnie"

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »

Did you get in touch with Ken Corkum, Gailon?

I will wait to hear the full story which has not been posted yet, I am sure.

ANd can you imagine that this woman had the gall to call a conference President? Well, Ken Corkum will get two calls!!! Actually, make that three.

Gailon Arthur Joy

I did, but he was away at a funeral and I had the chance to speak with another officer. I now have Elder Corkum's cell phone and will call him after the weekend. Of course Monday is not labor day in Canada. A little surprised that another conference president asked us to look into the issues when he received a box full of serious allegationa and complaints from a pastor or two.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 02:10:06 PM »

I am not banned from BSDA!  It was a glitch with my computer I guess.  But Calvin sent me a note telling me how to fix it!  I love you Calvin, & BSDA!  I am so happy!   :rabbit:

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 06:43:46 AM »

Today is also Labour Day here in Canada.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »

Yeah, I forgot. My daughter went to Kingsway and you would have thought I would have remembered that is one that we share.  :oops:

Thanks for the reminder.

GAJ

pbjelly

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 05:07:38 PM »

In any event, I have come to the conclusion that I am glad I did not trade Cindy for Bob!!! I just wish she had complained to my conference president, as Bob and I just got them out of a pickle and solved a monstrous little problem that was plaguing a semi-retired former conference president and several of his parishioners. And the little miscreant has decided to move back to his homeland to avoid prosecution. Another job well done, BOB!!!

Mr. Gailon,

I spoke to Frank Tochterman, President of the Southern New England Conference. And I spoke to Dr. Donald King, President of the Atlantic Union Conference. They have not heard of you. They have had nothing to do with you.

Can you please explain this discrepancy?

Thank you,
PB

pbjelly

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 05:20:08 PM »

Mr. Gailon,

Before you think I am attacking you please allow me to explain that I am a late-comer. I am catching up and will check everything for myself.

To that end, I plan to ask Danny questions regarding the allegations and will track down every witness or lead that I can. The website clubadventist.com and 3abntalk.com both announce it as this Friday.

I am also going through a site called save-3abn and will verify things to my satisfaction before making up my mind.

Regards
PB

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 06:12:48 PM »

Well, now, as a new member here, but new to very few here, I come to post my disappointments since this seems to be the place.  I have been comtemplating posting here because I felt that this 3ABN mess gets messier as time goes by, and as many of you know I had already stated at BSDA that to me the lines were getting blurred between the "good and bad guys".  i am not so sure that there is such a thing anymore.  

As you all know, I have always been upfront about the way I feel about anything.  Danny was wrong, I said that,  Bob and GJ were wrong, and I said that also.  ALL are my brothers in Christ, and I still love and see them as such. Guys(Bob and GJ), this IS another low blow.  By any means necessary has no room in God's work, because it often includes employing the devil's tools to do God's work, or at least attempting to .  Bob you came over to dispute Clay's comments, but I am nost sure that you thought it would occur to anyone that you disputed that you outed "a member" here........Cindi is not a member, is she?  That does not look good, Bob.  It is not at all christian.  If I am wrong with this, I apologize, but I dont' think so.

However, after posting quite a few months ago warning against continuing on this path, here you all are, and now you have turned on each other...........on the world wide web.......for Danny and his merry band to see.  What good does that do?

Just on a personal note, I am sorely disappointed in a great many of you who are still members at BSDA.  There were some who said that you ALL were just there to "use" us as the only site not scared to cross Danny and 3ABN, and most of you have proven that to be true, since you have not been back to fellowship since the 3ABN forum was closed.  I know you all probably still visit because there is a large amount of documentation still there and available to read.  However, because you could not sprew new venom daily, you have fled to place where you can.  

Now I quoted Snoopy's post, mainly because she is pretty special to me.  She, Cindi, and others here are the best.  We are kind of a group within a group.  It is not secret that I did not think much of GJ(ain't mad atcha, just not pleased with this choice) for sending folks to post for him at BSDA, but it makes it worse that he now posts freely here.  There is also at least one member who would come even into LC to "meet" with someone in PM, barely taking time to speak or be courteous to those already in the room.  That is just plain rude.  

In case you all don't recognize them, I am talking about just common courtesy, respect and christian love.  You all are so hell bent on this course that it defines even your love or even common courtesy, respect to each other.  I urge you all again, to think about what you are doing.  Not saying give up by saying saying Danny was right, he was wrong.  I thought this a noble and christian cause in the beginning, because I truly believe that those who put themselves on the front lines on "the battlefield" should at least attempt to be right.  I still believe tha Danny is so far gone in his wrong that he can't see a way back without admitting he was wrong(which there isn't, but even so it is still not to far for God.  However, I urge you all to take a look at where this particular path has lead you, what you have sacrificed, how it virtually consumes you lives, shapes your shoices.  

Ok so now that I have voiced my disappointments, I will gladly answer any rebuttals to my post, but I won't fight about it.  

Neither will I get too deep in the 3ABN mess.  however, I do have one question.  I do know that Danny was leaving no stone unturned trying to find out the annonymous members true identities.  As I read this thread I saw that someone mentioned that they cheated and found out some identites, or something to that effect.  Can some just explain that to me?  I am curious as someone who was named on the subpoena and my dientity was alaready known.  So, it was suggested and I am assuming that I was mentioned because I might be "urged" to assist them in their quest....NOT!  

I still do wish you all God joy, peace, and wisdom. I do still love you all with Our Father's Love.

I had to go look just out of curiousity and came away JUST SHAKING MY HEAD (to steal a phrase from someone I once trusted).

Things have really changed over there for Calvin to allow that kind of garbage - and from a moderator.  Too bad.

Perhaps the woman had the gall to call up Clay at BSDA too. Someone called or contacted him and he launched a bitter attack, falsely accusing me of outing a member.

I would like to invite Cindi Randall, wherever she is, to send me written disapproval of Clay's statements on BSDA. I could then post it here for her.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »

Hey Princesdi!

Thank you for your timely post about love.  I do love you too.  Just as I love those that are wrong, including myself. 

Please visit more, you are very welcome.   :dogwag:

Could you please tell Calvin I still can't log in on BSDA.  I have not been banned, so it must be something more than my email address.  I still come to BSDA and read humor and have posted humor in the past.     :help:

However, I do read.

I miss you a lot.  You have taken your stand and stated many true things at BSDA.  I appreciated your honesty and fortitude.  I especially appreciate you compassion for the abused.  That was wonderful for me.   :pals:

Come here again and I will see you at BSDA.  I can't join in on the chat room.  My hands hurt and I can't type fast enough to respond until the subject has long gone. :dunno:

Fran   :wave:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 07:31:02 PM »

PrincessDi!!!!      :welcome:   AND     :puppykisses:  I was thrilled to see you sign up here!!

I can understand the feelings you have shared here, and I do so appreciate your forthrightness!!  (Is that a word?!)  And if I am one that has disappointed you, please accept my apology.

I must admit that I am one who has not come back to BSDA very often.  I do miss many of my friends there, but I must say that after receiving a 60 day ban, I was not anxious to go back to be honest!  I was wrong to respond to Clay the way I did, but I certainly did not deserve THAT!  I think it just happened at a time that was particularly stressful to Calvin.  And after reading Clay's recent "mini-rant", I really have no desire to go back there.  I don't know what his problem is, but he certainly has one.  I felt really bad for Calvin, as that must have been quite embarrassing to him.  I am actually surprised Calvin allowed that thread to remain, "on the world-wide web, no less"!!  I was also a bit taken aback to see your post agreeing with Clay, along with some others who posted there!!  But I still love you!!  The fact that Clay just kept going on and on and on with his "sleaze" diatribe until he finally "had the last word" and then closed the thread was unfortunate but not surprising.

There are many things that have changed with regard to the 3ABN case since I left BSDA.  I'll be happy to fill you in on them in private, if you like.

Anyway, I am glad you are here!!

Hugs,

Snoopy

Well, now, as a new member here, but new to very few here, I come to post my disappointments since this seems to be the place.  I have been comtemplating posting here because I felt that this 3ABN mess gets messier as time goes by, and as many of you know I had already stated at BSDA that to me the lines were getting blurred between the "good and bad guys".  i am not so sure that there is such a thing anymore.  

As you all know, I have always been upfront about the way I feel about anything.  Danny was wrong, I said that,  Bob and GJ were wrong, and I said that also.  ALL are my brothers in Christ, and I still love and see them as such. Guys(Bob and GJ), this IS another low blow.  By any means necessary has no room in God's work, because it often includes employing the devil's tools to do God's work, or at least attempting to .  Bob you came over to dispute Clay's comments, but I am nost sure that you thought it would occur to anyone that you disputed that you outed "a member" here........Cindi is not a member, is she?  That does not look good, Bob.  It is not at all christian.  If I am wrong with this, I apologize, but I dont' think so.

However, after posting quite a few months ago warning against continuing on this path, here you all are, and now you have turned on each other...........on the world wide web.......for Danny and his merry band to see.  What good does that do?

Just on a personal note, I am sorely disappointed in a great many of you who are still members at BSDA.  There were some who said that you ALL were just there to "use" us as the only site not scared to cross Danny and 3ABN, and most of you have proven that to be true, since you have not been back to fellowship since the 3ABN forum was closed.  I know you all probably still visit because there is a large amount of documentation still there and available to read.  However, because you could not sprew new venom daily, you have fled to place where you can.  

Now I quoted Snoopy's post, mainly because she is pretty special to me.  She, Cindi, and others here are the best.  We are kind of a group within a group.  It is not secret that I did not think much of GJ(ain't mad atcha, just not pleased with this choice) for sending folks to post for him at BSDA, but it makes it worse that he now posts freely here.  There is also at least one member who would come even into LC to "meet" with someone in PM, barely taking time to speak or be courteous to those already in the room.  That is just plain rude.  

In case you all don't recognize them, I am talking about just common courtesy, respect and christian love.  You all are so hell bent on this course that it defines even your love or even common courtesy, respect to each other.  I urge you all again, to think about what you are doing.  Not saying give up by saying saying Danny was right, he was wrong.  I thought this a noble and christian cause in the beginning, because I truly believe that those who put themselves on the front lines on "the battlefield" should at least attempt to be right.  I still believe tha Danny is so far gone in his wrong that he can't see a way back without admitting he was wrong(which there isn't, but even so it is still not to far for God.  However, I urge you all to take a look at where this particular path has lead you, what you have sacrificed, how it virtually consumes you lives, shapes your shoices.  

Ok so now that I have voiced my disappointments, I will gladly answer any rebuttals to my post, but I won't fight about it.  

Neither will I get too deep in the 3ABN mess.  however, I do have one question.  I do know that Danny was leaving no stone unturned trying to find out the annonymous members true identities.  As I read this thread I saw that someone mentioned that they cheated and found out some identites, or something to that effect.  Can some just explain that to me?  I am curious as someone who was named on the subpoena and my dientity was alaready known.  So, it was suggested and I am assuming that I was mentioned because I might be "urged" to assist them in their quest....NOT!  

I still do wish you all God joy, peace, and wisdom. I do still love you all with Our Father's Love.

I had to go look just out of curiousity and came away JUST SHAKING MY HEAD (to steal a phrase from someone I once trusted).

Things have really changed over there for Calvin to allow that kind of garbage - and from a moderator.  Too bad.

Perhaps the woman had the gall to call up Clay at BSDA too. Someone called or contacted him and he launched a bitter attack, falsely accusing me of outing a member.

I would like to invite Cindi Randall, wherever she is, to send me written disapproval of Clay's statements on BSDA. I could then post it here for her.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 08:29:07 PM by Snoopy »

anyman

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 08:51:51 PM »

Very interesting question . . . wonder why there has been no answer yet . . .

In any event, I have come to the conclusion that I am glad I did not trade Cindy for Bob!!! I just wish she had complained to my conference president, as Bob and I just got them out of a pickle and solved a monstrous little problem that was plaguing a semi-retired former conference president and several of his parishioners. And the little miscreant has decided to move back to his homeland to avoid prosecution. Another job well done, BOB!!!

Mr. Gailon,

I spoke to Frank Tochterman, President of the Southern New England Conference. And I spoke to Dr. Donald King, President of the Atlantic Union Conference. They have not heard of you. They have had nothing to do with you.

Thank you,
PB

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 08:58:02 PM »

Mr. Gailon,

Thank you,
PB

Welcome to Adventtalk, PB.  Cool name!

Glad to see that you are a go-getter; seeking cold, hard facts upon which to base your conclusions.

Did you ask Frank Tochterman about Bob Pickle while you were speaking to him?  I do believe that Bob is known to leadership in that conference.

While you were chatting with these presidents, did you ask if they were aware of the discussions here on Adventtalk?

GrandmaNettie
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »

Bob you came over to dispute Clay's comments, but I am nost sure that you thought it would occur to anyone that you disputed that you outed "a member" here........Cindi is not a member, is she?  That does not look good, Bob.  It is not at all christian.  If I am wrong with this, I apologize, but I dont' think so.

Hi princessdi.

I don't quite follow you, so pardon me if I don't answer the right question.

I took Clay's comments to be an assertion that Attorney Cindi Randall is a user here. I certainly never made that claim, but I thought Clay was making that claim.

Further, I never made the claim here that Attorney Cindi Randall was a user on BSDA or any other forum. Never hinted at it either.

The best spin I can put on Clay's rant is that he took an unconfirmed rumor or claim and ran with it, making false accusations, without checking it out to see if it was so. His thread gives no hint that he ever read what I actually wrote.

Just on a personal note, I am sorely disappointed in a great many of you who are still members at BSDA.  There were some who said that you ALL were just there to "use" us as the only site not scared to cross Danny and 3ABN, and most of you have proven that to be true, since you have not been back to fellowship since the 3ABN forum was closed.  I know you all probably still visit because there is a large amount of documentation still there and available to read.  However, because you could not sprew new venom daily, you have fled to place where you can.

princessdi, I can't speak for anyone else other than myself, but since I've been sued, I'm spread pretty thin. I just don't have the time to engage in a lot of discussion on various topics, though I do take a diversion now and then.

However, I urge you all to take a look at where this particular path has lead you, what you have sacrificed, how it virtually consumes you lives, shapes your shoices.

I just don't have the money to hire a lawyer and let him do all the work. But then, how much money would I need to have?

Neither will I get too deep in the 3ABN mess.  however, I do have one question.  I do know that Danny was leaving no stone unturned trying to find out the annonymous members true identities.  As I read this thread I saw that someone mentioned that they cheated and found out some identites, or something to that effect.  Can some just explain that to me?  I am curious as someone who was named on the subpoena and my dientity was alaready known.  So, it was suggested and I am assuming that I was mentioned because I might be "urged" to assist them in their quest....NOT!

Danny and 3ABN's lawyers got user information for certain users. Email addresses in user accounts can be identifying. Even IP addresses can help identify people, though using them is a bit tough. Make sense?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 09:10:57 PM »

Mr. Gailon,

Thank you,
PB

PB,

I don't recall Gailon talking with Elder Tochterman at the time, but he may have. I know I talked with Elder Tochterman, but that doesn't mean that he will recall our conversation unless you share with him some of the content or the subject material.

At the same time, I don't think it necessarily fair to the wrong doer to give details that would expose the person to any more embarrassment than they already have, which details might be necessary to confirm what Gailon wrote.

Gailon would not have had to speak to Elder Tochterman in order to help resolve the problem. There were others than Elder Tochterman that could have used assistance at the time.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »

Hey Fran!!!  Thanks for the welcome.  I will give Calvin the message for you!  Gurl, I know LC is not for everyone!   I q
Hey Princesdi!

Thank you for your timely post about love.  I do love you too.  Just as I love those that are wrong, including myself. 

Please visit more, you are very welcome.   :dogwag:

Could you please tell Calvin I still can't log in on BSDA.  I have not been banned, so it must be something more than my email address.  I still come to BSDA and read humor and have posted humor in the past.     :help:

However, I do read.

I miss you a lot.  You have taken your stand and stated many true things at BSDA.  I appreciated your honesty and fortitude.  I especially appreciate you compassion for the abused.  That was wonderful for me.   :pals:

Come here again and I will see you at BSDA.  I can't join in on the chat room.  My hands hurt and I can't type fast enough to respond until the subject has long gone. :dunno:

Fran   :wave:
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up