Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Hypocrisy  (Read 83166 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Hypocrisy
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:41:29 PM »

Well, well...I'm told that Cindy is whining again about something I said. If I understand correctly, she made reference to me being a youth pastor and calling 3abn_Defender a meddling busybody. That's rich coming from someone who made a vulgar comment to Snoopy, called me a filthy, four letter name on Topix and has in times past suggested that an 8 year old may have consented to inappropriate relations with an adult male.

Yep, "meddling busybody" tops all that for sure.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 08:11:40 PM »

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 06:03:18 AM »

Well, well...I'm told that Cindy is whining again about something I said. If I understand correctly, she made reference to me being a youth pastor and calling 3abn_Defender a meddling busybody. That's rich coming from someone who made a vulgar comment to Snoopy, called me a filthy, four letter name on Topix and has in times past suggested that an 8 year old may have consented to inappropriate relations with an adult male.

Duane, I have had the opportunity to read some of the Topix discussions before they were deleted but never saw Cindy call you "a filthy, four letter name".  Do you have a copy of that post that you could PM to me?

Would you please provide a link to where Cindy has ever "suggested that an 8 year old may have consented to inappropriate relations with an adult male."  I have read her posts from both BSDA and here and have never seen her suggest such a thing.

Thanks.

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 06:57:41 AM »

Yup - here's the link:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23503.html#msg23503

and what followed:
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23528.html#msg23528
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23529.html#msg23529

Duane, I have had the opportunity to read some of the Topix discussions before they were deleted but never saw Cindy call you "a filthy, four letter name".  Do you have a copy of that post that you could PM to me?

Would you please provide a link to where Cindy has ever "suggested that an 8 year old may have consented to inappropriate relations with an adult male."  I have read her posts from both BSDA and here and have never seen her suggest such a thing.

Thanks.

Thank you. To clarify I have not and would not have said either of those things. I would also appreciate a copy of that topix post by pm or links to where Duane claims I said these things. Could you forward them to me too, please?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 07:03:56 AM by Ian »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 07:47:30 AM »

Yup - here's the link:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23503.html#msg23503

and what followed:
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23528.html#msg23528
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23529.html#msg23529

Duane, I have had the opportunity to read some of the Topix discussions before they were deleted but never saw Cindy call you "a filthy, four letter name".  Do you have a copy of that post that you could PM to me?

Would you please provide a link to where Cindy has ever "suggested that an 8 year old may have consented to inappropriate relations with an adult male."  I have read her posts from both BSDA and here and have never seen her suggest such a thing.

Thanks.

Thank you. To clarify I have not and would not have said either of those things. I would also appreciate a copy of that topix post by pm or links to where Duane claims I said these things. Could you forward them to me too, please?

I certainly may be forwarding the Topix posts to someone, but it's not anyone on the boards. The consent comment was made on BlackSDA, which is now gone. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers it, though.

Cindy, I don't get why you have to be constantly stirring the pot. You can't just leave things alone that you aren't involved in, you MUST make little jabs and pokes at people. I'm tired of it.
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 07:48:44 AM »

BTW, most public libraries keep a log of who uses their computers at certain dates and times.
Duane Clem

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 08:40:37 AM »

I certainly may be forwarding the Topix posts to someone, but it's not anyone on the boards. The consent comment was made on BlackSDA, which is now gone. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers it, though.

Actually, Duane, BSDA is not gone.  Calvin decided to keep it open.

I went over there just now and did a search on “consenting” and, after going through some threads, was able to find Bob linking to the following post made by BSDA member Lee.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11955&st=0&p=167315&#entry167315

This is the member that I recall making such a post, not Cindy.  From PM dialogs between Lee and myself during that time period I happen to know that Lee is not Cindy.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Donna

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:26 AM »

ex-3ABN employee, I can attest to the fact that Cindy's character and conscience would not let her do as you have accused her. Also if you were hinting at her using a library computer, that is not true either. She is my daughter and lives with me and doesn't even have the time to go to a library. The truth is just as plain and simple as that. Even the children in Sabbath School learn "Oh be careful little mouth what you say."

Donna

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »

Actually, Duane, BSDA is not gone.  Calvin decided to keep it open.

I went over there just now and did a search on “consenting” and, after going through some threads, was able to find Bob linking to the following post made by BSDA member Lee.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11955&st=0&p=167315&#entry167315

This is the member that I recall making such a post, not Cindy.  From PM dialogs between Lee and myself during that time period I happen to know that Lee is not Cindy.

Thank you, GrandmaNettie. I checked the link and you are correct. Cindy, I owe you a big apology for accusing you of saying that.
Duane Clem

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 09:40:47 AM »

ex-3ABN employee, I can attest to the fact that Cindy's character and conscience would not let her do as you have accused her. Also if you were hinting at her using a library computer, that is not true either. She is my daughter and lives with me and doesn't even have the time to go to a library. The truth is just as plain and simple as that. Even the children in Sabbath School learn "Oh be careful little mouth what you say."

Donna

Donna, would you be so kind as to tell us what Danny clone near Oxford would have been posting on Topix, and using foul language too?

Donna

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 10:22:53 AM »

I have no idea because it is no one that I know or have heard of.

Donna

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 10:41:49 AM »

Would someone give me the link to the Topix discussion so I can check out what was said and where it came from for myself.  It would be nice, when referring to something, that that info would be given in the first place.

Donna

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »

Can't give you a link, Donna, because someone keeps deleting the thread.

But someone with a lot of information was posting from around Indianapolis and Fowler. They sounded like Cindy, and they were part of the inner circle, based on the comments they made. That's why Cindy was suspected.

One of you I think on BSDA stated that there were a number of your family also posting. The description they gave was more than just you and Cindy. Are you sure you can't think of anyone?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 11:41:32 AM »

But someone with a lot of information was posting from around Indianapolis and Fowler. They sounded like Cindy, and they were part of the inner circle, based on the comments they made. That's why Cindy was suspected.

One of you I think on BSDA stated that there were a number of your family also posting. The description they gave was more than just you and Cindy. Are you sure you can't think of anyone?

Enough!  I know what post you are referring to on BSDA and I made it and my reference was to brothers and sisters of the Lord, as well as to my Mom because I wanted people to stop giving her a hard time because of me, and my posts. That had nothing to do with this, ok?
Also, fwiw, may I add, like my Mom, I also know no one in the areas you refer to who either have or who still are publicly posting in defense of 3abn

Just a suggestion but if no one can offer links, then maybe someone should start copying all your junk from topix, so what is being referred to can be quoted and people know what is being discussed and referred to and what they are being accused of...

I gladly accept Duanes apology and thank him for it, but if he has the posts to support his other accusation and refuses to forward them except to someone off this forum then imho, he should do so, and maybe they can help him and you and clear it all up. I know I didn't call him any filthy names, but there is no way to resolve it here or prove anything without his help and cooperation

I hope that makes sense to people because at this point that's all I have to say, or can say.

:wave:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 12:03:56 PM by Ian »

Donna

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

I am very sure and do not have a reputation of being dishonest.  To suspect someone is just that and it should not be carried so far as to accuse and present anyone as guilty before others.  That isn't a character trait of a Christian.

Donna
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up