Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Date Set for Both Trials of Tommy Shelton  (Read 71319 times)

Sister

• Veteran Member
Re: Date Set for Both Trials of Tommy Shelton
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 03:39:55 PM »

Sister, you know you can only come from your own frame of reference..................What is done in the dark. will come to the light.

And princessdi, you can only come from your own frame of reference... There are others who were/are at 3ABN or know the Sheltons that would concur with my observations. I will give you an example: There were rumors going around 3ABN about a certain individual. That person happened to be quite accomplished playing the piano. Danny wanted to discredit this individual so he spread rumors that this individual was a pedophile. Which was totally incorrect. How did I know Danny was the source of these rumors? I had known this person long before we were at 3ABN and other employees aware of this relationship came to me and asked me if the rumors they heard could be true. I said, "No!". This happened a number of times. Each time I was approached I asked the person where the information originated, the answer was always the same: Danny Shelton. Tommy is accomplished at playing the piano, in fact it was one of the avenues he used to be alone with male children, Tommy is a pedophile. It is easy to conclude that Danny used his knowledge of Tommy's situation to try and ruin the reputation of my friend. This is just one example of Danny's tactics. There are many more I could cite, but this should be enough to give you the idea that I based my opinion on experience.

What is done in the dark, does not always come to the light on this earth, but it already has in Heaven.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 06:11:07 PM »

sister,

Now hasn't Danny Shelton always been the best "story teller" in everything?? So your comments would be very beliveable.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 07:58:02 PM »

Uh just so we are clear, sister. I was agreeing with you,that the Sheltons(and mostly all of us) can only come from our own frame of reference.  They think the way they do becuase in each instance it would be what they would do, or have done.  Pedophilia, adultery, and most probably fornication is what pleagues this time and again.......so we se them time and again accuse someone else of their own sins and weaknesses.  Can we now admit that it was indeed Danny who was commiting adultery and not Linda?  Butwho got accused.  Itotally agree and understand your point.

And princessdi, you can only come from your own frame of reference... There are others who were/are at 3ABN or know the Sheltons that would concur with my observations. I will give you an example: There were rumors going around 3ABN about a certain individual. That person happened to be quite accomplished playing the piano. Danny wanted to discredit this individual so he spread rumors that this individual was a pedophile. Which was totally incorrect. How did I know Danny was the source of these rumors? I had known this person long before we were at 3ABN and other employees aware of this relationship came to me and asked me if the rumors they heard could be true. I said, "No!". This happened a number of times. Each time I was approached I asked the person where the information originated, the answer was always the same: Danny Shelton. Tommy is accomplished at playing the piano, in fact it was one of the avenues he used to be alone with male children, Tommy is a pedophile. It is easy to conclude that Danny used his knowledge of Tommy's situation to try and ruin the reputation of my friend. This is just one example of Danny's tactics. There are many more I could cite, but this should be enough to give you the idea that I based my opinion on experience.

What is done in the dark, does not always come to the light on this earth, but it already has in Heaven.

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 07:37:00 AM »

Uh just so we are clear, sister. I was agreeing with you,that the Sheltons(and mostly all of us) can only come from our own frame of reference.  They think the way they do becuase in each instance it would be what they would do, or have done.  Pedophilia, adultery, and most probably fornication is what pleagues this time and again.......so we se them time and again accuse someone else of their own sins and weaknesses.  Can we now admit that it was indeed Danny who was commiting adultery and not Linda?  Butwho got accused.  Itotally agree and understand your point.

Thank you for clearing that up, princessdi. With more information comes greater understanding.  :wave:

mrst53

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 05:10:31 PM »

Why, in all of this, have we not heard from LS? Surely she knows what Tommy has done in the past against Duane and others.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »

Why, in all of this, have we not heard from LS? Surely she knows what Tommy has done in the past against Duane and others.
Actually, I don't blame her for steering clear of this. I believe she will cooperate if called upon to testify, but I can completely understand her silence.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 08:12:29 PM »

mrst63, Danny and 3ABN padi 250k for that silence, and just like LS, I would give them their money's worth!  LOL!!!   Danny thought he was buying her silence(at a bargain basement price) about the ending of their marriage,.  Instead, he was left the only talking when the really hard questions came.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

mrst53

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 08:56:38 AM »

I don't believe I could stay silent in a situation like this, where so many people are not only being  hurt, but also called liars over and over again. At some point, being a Christian, the person has to make a stand for truth. I realize that LS has been terribly hurt, but allowing DS and his minions to do his bidding again and again, would just add to the hurt.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 01:20:37 PM »

But at this point, what would she need to say.  infact.  There was no time she needed to say anything in this case, as there were always the letters and admission of guilt.  Just nothing done criminally or legally.  The only people who seem to need convincing are those who continue to proclaim innocence that TS himself does not.  So it would be a waste of anyone's breath, including LS, to try to persuade them, even as he is being prosecuted.

mrst53

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 06:30:17 PM »

I suppose, and I guess you all know LS better than I. So if it becomes necessary that she testify, then I guess she will. Believe me, I am not trying to condemn her. I would not want to be in her shoes for anything in the world.

Pat Williams

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 03:45:45 AM »

FYI

Former Vice President of 3ABN, and Secretary of the 3ABN board, Linda Shelton, speaking out on her personal web site March 8 2007, after Pickle and Joy published their allegations against TS and 3ABN, and Pickle did his interview with AToday and they published their article based on that:

Q. How did you feel about hiring members from the Shelton family?
A. There were several Shelton family members involved in 3ABN from the very beginning. They were good workers. However some of the most major, heart-wrenching problems stemmed from the family-work related issues. It destroyed some family relationships for many years. As a result I was strongly against hiring family. The problem became such an issue we sought counsel from Doug Batchelor at one point. Doug was in agreement with me regarding this point of hiring family. So did I at any point hire Tommy? No.  Did I know that Tommy had homosexual tendencies? Yes. Did I know the extent of the problem or have the idea that Tommy was a practicing homosexual? Absolutely not.

Edited to add entire quote.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:03:31 AM by 3ABN_Defender »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 05:49:34 AM »

3d,
But...you did!!   No need to comment on LS actions! She's out of there! It is quite obvious she was not of that kind.  The other really bad thing is the "shut up" clause for money for her to survive after the " so nicely put letter with so forcibly put actions".  One thing very interesting here. If she was the whole fault and all her doing why were 3abn clan worried about what she would say??? after all....isn't this what 3abn's claim on and on- LS did the adultery, so if she wants to talk about it --why pay her not to tell of her own guilt??  Why Why--because that is not the way the story goes!

That was pretty good evil strategy. Once she signed that how would she get her division of property assets?? One makes mistakes under this bamboozle of unbelievable stress.  She needs to lower the boom on it all. money or no money! This is an evil situation any way you look at it while the minglers are under this cloak.  Life style, "Extravaganza" to support all the "family" and their life styles by the misused funds of SDA while all the time boasting "non denominational" --hidden book money made from non profit. on and on and on.  Quite a saga you are defending. Pay day is right around the corner.

edited for extra thought of the matter
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 06:03:51 AM by tinka »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 11:45:44 AM »

Agreed Tinka. I think it was amatter of DS ego.  wife cheating on him with a taller, better looking Dr....Which we kind of know wasn't the case, but might explain why he might not want her talking about it.   However, closer to the truth is that he wanted to tell the story he wanted to tell, which had very little to do with the reality of the situation.  I have always said she should have hired Gloria Allred(or a lawyer period.).....she would have made sure LS got her fair share, because Allred would have made sure that she herself got paid....Ok?   LOL!!!

guide4him

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »

You got it right on Princessdi. Control, manipulation, ego problem big way.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 01:39:02 PM »

There are times that "lawyers" within the church should be of help in these extreme cases, instead of giving to the outside in cases like this. There wasn't an Adventist around that would help us either. Even tho we could supply a letter from the CU that we should have sued as they could do nothing with the leadership of our predicament.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up