Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Date Set for Both Trials of Tommy Shelton  (Read 71320 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Date Set for Both Trials of Tommy Shelton
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2010, 05:50:39 PM »

No, I don't.
Do you really believe that everyone can testify within the 2 day time-frame?
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2010, 03:10:44 AM »

You are probably right as the two days of trial and pleading of not guilty will only get it ready for the big guns. and the "money trees are getting ready to harvest".

I agree with Duane, I don't forsee him pleading "Not guilty." That just goes to show how low he will stoop to make his victims relive the agony they have already been through. It's sickening.

Are you telling us that you beleive that he will plead guilty?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2010, 03:28:18 AM »

Gregory: Thank you for pointing out my error. That should have said I do not forsee him pleading "Guilty." Again, thank you.
You are probably right as the two days of trial and pleading of not guilty will only get it ready for the big guns. and the "money trees are getting ready to harvest".

I agree with Duane, I don't forsee him pleading "Not guilty." That just goes to show how low he will stoop to make his victims relive the agony they have already been through. It's sickening.

Are you telling us that you beleive that he will plead guilty?
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

mrst53

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »

If they have only set aside 2 days for the trials, do you think they will have a continuance?

Johann

« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2010, 03:00:19 PM »

You can try to minimize her testimony Johann, but that will not make it any less profound. You know she's right.

She made lots of statements. Did she state the truth and nothing but the truth in all of them?

Johann

« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2010, 12:37:31 PM »

Here is the truth whichever way you try to spin it!

I was saying only Danny and Nathan can testify to their relationship and since no one here is going to take Danny's word about it (nor mine) then the best person to ask is Nathan as he is not going to lie about it.

Well, we managed to get a contact with Nathan, who has been under medical care after an accident at work, and tell him what has been said about him here. His first reaction was that what has been said about him here are not true.

In short:

You quoted a letter from Linda to Danny where she asked him if Nathan could stay with them for a couple of weeks after his return from Norway. Danny's reply was "NO" Danny did not want to have anything to do with Nathan. He was Linda's responsibility and not his. He did not want to see him at his house.

When did Nathan and Danny see each other last?

Two years ago Nathan was fishing in a lake when Danny happened to come by.

- Hi! said one of them

- Hi! said the other one.

Two years ago. That was it. Period.

I'm glad you say that Nathan is not going to lie about it. Where do the false rumors come from then?

Johann

« Reply #171 on: July 21, 2010, 12:46:05 PM »

Since you insist on telling these lies I request that you verify your claim. What did Barbara Kerr state when she came back from Norway? Why did Barbara's mother stay a week with Linda recently helping her packing as she was moving out of her house, assuring Linda that both she and her daughter stand fully behind her and they do not believe that Danny is telling the truth?

So, go ahead and get a statement from them!

For your sake, and everybody else, it may pay to let things stay right there.

Excuse me? That comment more appropriately applies to you and Linda. You don't want the truth discovered revealed, it would cast doubt on everything you have claimed to this point.

But if you think it is important, why don't you say what you think happened there?

Unlike you (and others), I know when something is not mine to divulge. I also know that if I were to divulge the information you would immediately attempt to refute it and cast dispersions, muddying the waters. Bottom line, though, is that I do not have a right to speak for Barbara Kerr, only she can do that, that is her right.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up