Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN  (Read 100650 times)

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 10:04:57 AM »

Praise God!

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 02:07:57 PM »

As I merged more posts into this topic from another topic, Fran's post may seem out of place, therefore, Fran can expand on what she posted here, if she so chooses.

Johann

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »

I have the notion that Linda is of great courage. The outlook for her looks good. Seems like the Lord is opening up for her a much greater help in this situation than she had ever hoped for. The Lord is good. When you know you are being falsely accused of evil the Lord will give strength, wisdom, and hope. We cling to His promises that we are not to worry when they make false accusations against us.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »

Why in the world do they want to read Danny Shelton calling Dr. Arild Abrahamsen in those letters a pile of ****?? ??

That's could be enough to burst anyone's bubble who thinks he's the Lord's anointed.

Rather amazing isn't it, that they'd want the world to see that?

Maybe, the delusional 'Lord's anointed', might 'fess up before that all happens, to save face? Do you think that is likely Bob or Gailon?

I know it would be out of character for Moses/anointed/Danny/whoever, but it might be the thing to turn on a light globe in his head and help him understand what reality is.

This is not a reasonable expectation. The history just does not support such hypothesis. Sorry.

Regretfully Yours,

Gailon Arthur joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 06:31:41 PM »

Frankly I have expected she would be for quite some time. It's my thought anyone who has read the complaint served on Mr Pickle and Mr Joy in the lawsuit should have expected it... If any somehow missed her name being included in that then they should go back and read it again.

If any have somehow missed how many times her name has come up in these forum discussions then they must be blind...

If Mr Joy is accurately portraying what the subpoena is all about than it seems the lawyers want to ask her questions and get information from her related to the lawsuit.

This is something both sides in the case will be doing and is not unusual, underhanded, mean or a witch hunt etc

I think it would be a good thing if, as in many things here, people could avoid speculating or surmising and making mountains out of moleholes, and (or) making threats and issuing dire warnings when not much beyond that is known here.

It will no doubt be revealed in time as more facts are made known and the case progresses.

Make sense?

And yes I agree, it is interesting.

Are you telling me you do not have a copy of the Service of Process documents? Ian, you are so falling behind...must be your Ohio friend is away or I am certain we would have complete documents to post and some legal analysis to twist.

I have also been waiting for you to responde to the potential cross-claims as a result of board member actions. Let me re-state my initial thoughts on this:

Let's see, what does Linda have for potential torts? Well, let's start with defamation, slander, malicious interference with a contractural relationship, stalking, conspiracy...hm-m-m-m-m...any other ideas?

Really could use some help here???

Are you assuming these are threats or dire predictions? Get real, there would be no reason to inquisition Linda if they were not conducting a witch-hunt. Any thoughts or analysis?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

I was praising God because Linda has now been given the opportunity to speak freely for herself.  My post was moved and was placed totally out of context.  I had replied to a statement Gailon made.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 08:22:13 AM »

Frankly I have expected she would be for quite some time. It's my thought anyone who has read the complaint served on Mr Pickle and Mr Joy in the lawsuit should have expected it... If any somehow missed her name being included in that then they should go back and read it again.

If any have somehow missed how many times her name has come up in these forum discussions then they must be blind...

If Mr Joy is accurately portraying what the subpoena is all about than it seems the lawyers want to ask her questions and get information from her related to the lawsuit.

This is something both sides in the case will be doing and is not unusual, underhanded, mean or a witch hunt etc

I think it would be a good thing if, as in many things here, people could avoid speculating or surmising and making mountains out of moleholes, and (or) making threats and issuing dire warnings when not much beyond that is known here.

It will no doubt be revealed in time as more facts are made known and the case progresses.

Make sense?

And yes I agree, it is interesting.

Are you telling me you do not have a copy of the Service of Process documents? Ian, you are so falling behind...must be your Ohio friend is away or I am certain we would have complete documents to post and some legal analysis to twist.

I really detest insinuations and stabs in the dark, and phishing expeditions.

Based on what I know, it looks to me like GAJ is just making false assumptions and jumping to false conclusions and making unsupported statements .. I have many friends, none tell me what to think or post...

To clarify, there is nothing on PACER regarding this, which is where I usually get info. or I would have quoted it already...

I have also been waiting for you to responde to the potential cross-claims as a result of board member actions. Let me re-state my initial thoughts on this:

Let's see, what does Linda have for potential torts? Well, let's start with defamation, slander, malicious interference with a contractural relationship, stalking, conspiracy...hm-m-m-m-m...any other ideas?

Really could use some help here???

Are you assuming these are threats or dire predictions? Get real, there would be no reason to inquisition Linda if they were not conducting a witch-hunt. Any thoughts or analysis?

Gailon Arthur Joy

See above.

I would hope that whatever Linda Shelton says, does, or  decides is her decision and that Gailon Joy is speaking out of turn..

And that all on both sides of these issues pray and surrender self, and put the Lord and his will and ways first, and act in love and wisdom, and in an informed manner. (His)

For without him we are all losers, and it will be very difficult to resolve all this.

That's all I have to say in this regard..

I wish all a Happy and Blessed Sabbath... :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 05:08:13 PM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 07:05:24 PM »

And that all on both sides of these issues pray and surrender self, and put the Lord and his will and ways first, and act in love and wisdom, and in an informed manner. (His)

For without him we are all losers, and it will be very difficult to resolve all this.

Wise words. If this is done, 3ABN and Danny Shelton will start issuing apologies and stop suing and intimidating people over their honest concerns.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »

Wise words. If this is done, 3ABN and Danny Shelton will start issuing apologies and stop suing and intimidating people over their honest concerns.

But... please don't hold you breath Bob, for him to do it. It's a nice thought, but as Gailon pointed out somewhere, most unlikely to happen.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 09:23:54 PM »

"I really detest insinuations and stabs in the dark, and phishing expeditions.

Based on what I know, it looks to me like GAJ is just making false assumptions and jumping to false conclusions and making unsupported statements .. I have many friends, none tell me what to think or post...

To clarify, there is nothing on PACER regarding this, which is where I usually get info. or I would have quoted it already..." IAN

Ms Ian, you have been quite well informed on the Family Court Case as well. Did you find that on PACER as well? And where did the analysis come from?

You and I both know Illinois Family Court cases are not on Pacer or online. So, how would you like to be a bit more forthcoming and tell us your source there? Or do you have to call a friend to decide what to post as an answer to this rather problematic question?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2008, 09:39:26 PM »

"I would hope that whatever Linda Shelton says, does, or  decides is her decision and that Gailon Joy is speaking out of turn..

And that all on both sides of these issues pray and surrender self, and put the Lord and his will and ways first, and act in love and wisdom, and in an informed manner. (His)..." IAN

And just how is that analysis out of turn...never thought of the implications of the foolishness of the fearsome three on the 3ABN Board? Believe me, right lawyer, big bucks. It is such outrageous and egregiously malicious activity, and without provocation, that it may even qualify for punitive damages. Just ask you friend in Ohio. Wonder if the rest of the board repudiates this activity, or will they all hang together, circle the wagons and make it a corporate liability? Any Insight IAN?

By the way, I find it interesting you have chosen to invoke prayer and surrender now that there is clear outrageous, malicious and obnoxious behaviour by 3ABN Directors. Where was this invocation
for the past twelve months?

For the record, we wish that prayer and surrender had been the course 3ABN had taken a year ago.
But it was not!!! Now they REAP THE WHIRLWIND!!! 

Remember, Ian, Love is a balance of mercy and justice. 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton have shown no mercy and now they reap the justice. It has been four years incoming but the Lord's justice is sure!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 04:43:23 AM »

First of all Gailon, my comment about PACER was in reference to the lawsuit and your Bankruptcy case etc.. I have said and posted very little about the divorce, and most of what I have said about it has come right from these forums and your own website. And you really shouldn't speak for me, for the divorce case IS online, and I have quoted from it on the rare occasions it was referred to and even given the links to that in the past. -- Any can get the records thru the clerk.

Second I have been praying for all involved in this for over that year that you refer to... and in my opinion it is precisely because of the spirit that you and your comrade Mr Pickle display that this lawsuit is necessary and this couldn't be resolved long since. Always seeing what others need to do and accusing, and making demands and dictating conditions, and never apparently examining yourselves or even seeing the need. I find that very sad and extremely arrogant.

As far as I am concerned 3ABN, altho not perfect has always tried to do all in a prayerful and christian manner, but it takes 2 sides to do that, and you are all demands and accusations and can't be reasoned with.

That along with the way you continually keep adding things and coming up with the same wrong answers is why I have no intention in getting into anymore tit for tats with you, or continually have to reply in a personally defensive manner due to the confrontational and accusatory nature and spirit of your words posts and writings. That is far from the "come let us reason together" attitude that I am acquainted with from my Lord and brethren.

Ian
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 05:47:07 AM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 06:00:53 AM »

Second I have been praying for all involved in this for over that year that you refer to... and in my opinion it is precisely because of the spirit that you and your comrade Mr Pickle display that this lawsuit is necessary and this couldn't be resolved long since. Always seeing what others need to do and accusing, and making demands and dictating conditions, and never apparently examining yourselves or even seeing the need. I find that very sad and extremely arrogant.

When the average person compares what Danny et. al. has said and done with what we have said, they will find much less fault with us than with his side. He covered up child molestation allegations. We did not. He divorced his wife without biblical grounds. We did not. He bought a house from 3ABN for $6,139 and sold it for $135,000 one week later. We did not. We wanted ASI to look into all the various issues. He did not.

Remember when Lee on BlackSDA on Jan. 3, 2007, tried to argue that Tommy Shelton was in the clear because 6 of the 7 boys weren't minors, and the one minor may have been consenting? Besides getting the number of minors wrong, she refused to back down from that statement, and she is supposed to be a conservative.

What sort of spirit would a conservative have to have in order to excuse pedophilia on the grounds that the minor may have been consenting? And then refuse to back down?

scratsmom

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »

Remember when Lee on BlackSDA on Jan. 3, 2007, tried to argue that Tommy Shelton was in the clear because 6 of the 7 boys weren't minors, and the one minor may have been consenting? Besides getting the number of minors wrong, she refused to back down from that statement, and she is supposed to be a conservative.

What sort of spirit would a conservative have to have in order to excuse pedophilia on the grounds that the minor may have been consenting? And then refuse to back down?

Bob, I have not found that a person's position on the conservative<----->liberal continuum has much to do with their understanding of the issues involved in peophilia. I grew up in conservatism and there was molestation and cover-ups that I could name. I have "liberal" friends who are much more aware and educated than the people I grew up with. And some that are not. In fact, some of the most dogmatic conservatives I have known have been found later to have been covering up immorality in their own life, pretending to be totally pure and virtually sinless, while hidden abuse was going on.

More likely, people who downplay abuse are being affected by the standards they grew up with. If someone had abuse in their family and surroundings as they were growing up, they believe it is "normal" and not that big a deal. Or if they were abused, they tend to downplay it's affects on others because they don't want to admit that it affected them, unless they have become educated since they became adults. And certainly if they have abused others in any way, they will downplay and tapdance, because to call it what it is, they would have to face the fact that they themselves are abusers, and they are not usually willing to do that.

scratsmom :hamster:

=====

Edited to separate original post from quoted post/s.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:02:50 PM by Daryl Fawcett »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 11:54:25 AM »

Well, I find this whole thing totally disgusting.

I grew up around people eating pork, I ate pork, but that doesn't mean I downplay the evil results and potentially eternal consequences of disobeying God's commands in the Bible by eating pork.

I also grew up around people who kept Sunday and went to confession and thought that the priest could turn the bread into Jesus, and I kept Sunday and went to confession and probably thought the same. But that doesn't mean that I excuse or palliate such gross departures from Scripture.

People who teach that obedience is required and that perfection of character is possible and who prize theological and lifestyle correctness, and yet who can't stand up against such a gross, despicable evil, I wouldn't know how to claim them as conservatives. Sounds like rank hypocrisy to me.

So, scratsmom, you think one of the three possibilities you mentioned is the problem behind the silence or the excuses or the justifications?

Lee, are you around? What do you think of scratsmom's comments? Do they apply to you in any way?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up