Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: eBay Sales Controversy?  (Read 74802 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: eBay Sales Controversy?
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2008, 04:05:14 PM »

I can't find the other dealing with no falling donations due to rumors right now, Don't have the time to search either for that or the NO IRS investigation.
Perhaps someone else has it or will have to wait
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Johann

Still relevant!
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2010, 10:57:45 AM »

Yes, through my 75 years of life I have sought what is good, what is honorable, and what is true. God has not deceived me, and what I have seen, heard, and experiences is not an empty claim, no matter what you are attempting to make out of it.

As long as you only look at one side of things you can document and claim all you want, and it is still worthless as long you ignore the picture of what really happened.

Where you there when Dr. Arild Abrahamsen was treating Linda's son? I was. Where you there when Linda went to see how her son was doing there in Norway? I was. Where you there when Arild invited the group for dinner - Brenda, Linda, Nathan? I was there too, and therefore I know that some reports of what happened there are totally false. And just those reports indicate that something is fishy. It appears as if someone is trying to make up things that never were. I could go on for a long time. This is not rendering a judgment. It is telling what really happened. Did you see some really telling cigarette stubs? - well, that is enough for now.

Yes, I am making a diligent search - and I pray that some day you will too, something that is better than what you have produced till now. Even if you might have some assistance that you think is good.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up