Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: eBay Sales Controversy?  (Read 74875 times)

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: eBay Sales Controversy?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 01:18:13 PM »

Comments later.

Posted by:  sam11584   Fri Jun 6, 2008 1:16 am

STRAIGHT ANSWERS TO EBAY QUESTIONS

I took questions that a member of another forum had about 3 angels eBay store and donation department straight to the source..Tammy Chance. The following are the questions I ask and the answers I received through email.

Sent: Thu 6/05/08 11:58 AM
To:

Sam,

I have no problem with answering your questions to the best of my ability. I will try to go through them one at a time.

#1 Q. Now, 3ABN started selling on eBay in 1998. I made purchases. The User ID at that time was nan_don! The Store now says it started June 1, 2001, on the information page right now. 3ABN has a total feedback of 2011; however the feedback SCORE is 1581. What does this mean? It means that they have bought and sold to 1581 unique accounts. The difference is for repeat sellers and buyers.

#1 A. At no time was 3abn's user name nan-don. If you will look at the link that you sent me it says nan_don had over 4000 sales! That certainly wasn't us. Only a very limited number of items were even sold on eBay before we created the donation dept and then started the store. Nan_don had nothing whatsoever to do with 3 Angels. Someone entirely different. I won't go into answering the rest of the questions you sent pertaining to nan_don since it is a moot point. As far as the feedback score, repeat buyers are limited to the amount of feedback that can be left, and we also must take into account that some people that purchase don't bother to leave feedback so their purchase isn't calculated into feedback scores.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#2 Q. Did the store change its name 4 times in less than 2 weeks?

#2 A. Absolutely not! There was no eBay store until I created and named the store and I have never changed it! I am guessing this is another error related to the nan_don ID.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________       

#3 Q. The PayPal expense is posted when PayPal charges it. The eBay/PayPal expenses should be looked at each month to see if you are loosing money!

#3 A. Though this wasn't a question I will answer. Every sale is logged into the computer database which connects to the accounting dept. It is done at the time of the sale and the money from the item goes directly into 3abn's account as soon as the person pays unless they use an e check which takes approximately 7 days to clear. We do not sell items everyday but when we do all is taken care of the day of sale and again when payment is made. (We have a 3 day payment policy). Every sold item has a check and balance.

Monthly reports are as follows: A download of all paypal payments and fees. A download of all auctioned items and store inventory items as well as, all sold items and all fees pertaining to those
items.

There is a monthly donor "sold item report" which shows the items that were sold, the donor that gave the items, the donor's constituent number, the sale date and the amount sold for. These
records are compared with the eBay/paypal records and any receipts and records of sales outside of eBay.

As items arrive they are logged into the computer with the info of who sent it, constituent number, date received and a description of the item or items. A report of those items is made monthly.
Though you didn't ask for a "play by play" directly it may simplify the process for you if I explain the process.

When an item or items arrive at 3 Angels it arrives at the call center's shipping and receiving dept. The S/R manager opens the box, gets the general idea of what is in it (doll, picture, quilt)and
makes a note of the description, who sent it and when it arrived.  These are kept on file. The box is then brought over to the donation department where an assistant inventories the box completely and then logs the contents into the database along with donor and const #, date received....Then the item or items is tagged or labeled with the const # of the person who gave it. Later when it is sold we look up the record by the const # where it was entered upon arrival and we put the date sold and the amount sold for.

The same process of recording the sold items also applies to the Barn Sale. Each item is tagged with the correct const # and is recorded when it sells. When the monthly sale report is printed out it is given to accounting so that they can receipt the donor for their items that sold.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#4 Q. Did you ever say on a program that you had brought in 2.4 million dollars?

#4 A. Absolutely not! Because we haven't. On one program we quoted that over several years time we had brought in a quarter of a million and on a later program close to half a million. Again those figures were over several years. I don't have the exact time period in front of me but 2.4 never happened and hasn't happened yet. We have faith that one day we will reach that mark though as we continue to receive great donations.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#5 Q. What time period did the mock check you presented to Jim G. represent?

#5 A. One year.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#6 Q. When did you begin using PayPal? Was it because of something you read on Club Adventist?

#6 A. lol We began using paypal in 2003. I never heard of Club Adventist until about 8 or 9 months ago and certainly have never been there.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#7 Q. Is your department audited?

#7 A. Absolutely. The auditor's come to our department with all the reports in hand. They know our system and the checks and balances that are in place. Given the complexities of all that is involved, + a massive paper trail, they give us good marks on our accountability with the department. Laws change as time goes by so we comply with everything we are told to do by our CFO and the auditor's. That results in periodic changes that are implemented into the program and we do our best to keep up.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I could go into more facts and details than told here but I won't bore you with everything that is required of us. Suffice it to say we keep as precise and detailed records as is possible and we
continue to grow as our department grows.

Hope this helps,

Tammy Chance

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 09:52:10 PM »

People have a life and can't be on here 24/7. For instance I will be gone for three days to a church conference with my mother and sister. Thought I would mention it now before it is rumored I have left for some imagined reason.

and it is noticable that since you started writing in the dirt, the pharisees have left the temple one by one...

Gailon Arthur Joy
[/quote]
[/quote]

So. let's see, is this Donna or Ian writing here??? Mother and two sisters???

GAJ

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 09:56:11 PM »

" If you want to know what is truth then go to 3abndefended and you will get your answers and will understand how "off the track" someone can get when their premise is faulty.  Might not be posted yet as posts have to be approved but I'm sure it will be soon." SAM

Well, SAM, just who has to approve these little jewels, SAM? ANd who is funding this creative effort?3 ABN Donors, by chance?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »

I wrote this a few days ago, but waited to post.  Today a new day begins and the Sabbath has ended.  I will be back next week end.  All I ask is that you keep all these dates in mind so I can add to this post later and not have to recopy what I have already posted.  Thank you.

To Tammy;

Thank you for allowing Sam to post your answers to his questions.  I do appreciate your time and consideration.

Sent: Thu 6/05/08 11:58 AM
To:

Sam,

I have no problem with answering your questions to the best of my ability. I will try to go through them one at a time.

#1 Q. Now, 3ABN started selling on eBay in 1998. I made purchases. The User ID at that time was nan_don! The Store now says it started June 1, 2001, on the information page right now. 3ABN has a total feedback of 2011; however the feedback SCORE is 1581. What does this mean? It means that they have bought and sold to 1581 unique accounts. The difference is for repeat sellers and buyers.

#1 A. At no time was 3abn's user name nan_don. If you will look at the link that you sent me it says nan_don had over 4000 sales! That certainly wasn't us. Only a very limited number of items were even sold on eBay before we created the donation dept and then started the store. Nan_don had nothing whatsoever to do with 3 Angels. Someone entirely different. I won't go into answering the rest of the questions you sent pertaining to nan_don since it is a moot point. As far as the feedback score, repeat buyers are limited to the amount of feedback that can be left, and we also must take into account that some people that purchase don't bother to leave feedback so their purchase isn't calculated into feedback scores.

If 3ABN sales started selling in 1998, where is the feedback from 1998 to 8/31/2002?  Check the link below. It is 3ABN Feed Back.

Click on the All Feed Back Tab;

Go to the bottom Left and get the number of the last page; 

Enter that last page number into the block on the bottom right side; 

Click “Go”  This is part of what you will see at the end of page 81.

The last 2 entries are entries they did not get rid of.  Feedback begins on 8/31/2002.    This is interesting in more than one way.

Pay particular attention to the item numbers of each entry.   The last 2 entries have 10 digit item numbers; however the ones after those have only 9 digits.  As you sell, new item numbers are created by eBay.  10 digits item numbers come AFTER 9digit numbers.  The first feedback should have the least amount of numbers.  This is not so in this case.  Why?  Where is the rest of the feedback?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=don_3abn&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

fast responce nice to do business with great costermere---thanks--A++++++++++.........Buyer:...albert.stein ( 2459)........Sep-07-02 09:13-- (#900335449) --   

Pkg. arrived, items as described . Thanks................................................................Buyer:...mallorie32 ( 4739)..........Aug-31-02 09:33-- (#895730015) --   

Very pleased with item and service,thaks. A+A+A+...................................................Buyer:...jfwpeace ( 1515)...........Aug-31-02 04:45-- (#1368981915) --   

Excellent communication. Fast Shipping. Great seller.................................................Buyer:...ilvwv ( 58)....................Jul-11-01 04:54-- (#1248196783)—

Notice Tammy falls short of telling who had it between nan_don and 3ABN Store.  They just had, ”someone”.   Why not settle this by telling us where all that feedback is?
I used to have to go to the 3ABN site to get the link to the “Someone” selling for eBay.  Every item listed had a statement on the page that said to contact Nancy with any questions.  So we just need to find that feedback.  Or, has it already been found?

Go to this link:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=nan_don&iid=-1&de=off&items=25

Just do as you did before.   

Go to the bottom Left and get the number of the last page. 

Enter that last page number into the block on the bottom right side. 

Click “Go”  This is part of what you will see at the end of page 186.

This is the feedback attached to nan_don.   Now click on the tab that says, “All Feedback”.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=nan_don&iid=-1&de=off&items=25

Good transaction, great doing business with …………………………………………………..craftypaws ( 540)  ……….Mar-20-98 06:10

Notice the first feedback as a seller entry attributed to nan_don.  The first sale for nan_don was not until  5/15/2002.  Go to the last page, 150.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=nan_don&iid=-1&de=off&items=25

Go to the bottom Left and get the number of the last page. 

Enter that last page number into the block on the bottom right side. 

Click “Go”  This is part of what you will see at the end of page 150.

N Wonderful transaction! Thank you very much. AAAAAAAA++++++++++++ …hoensew ( 1281)  …May-15-02 19:30   -- (#1725671860)

Why would they have feedback back to 1998, but only got feedback for selling since 2002?  Click the Feedback as Seller and do the same as before.  They only began buying  on 8/31/01

Good transaction. Thanks A+++++++++……………………………………………………………..plard ( 2811)  …………………Aug-13-01 18:43   -- (#1451167988)

What seller should have gotten all that feedback from 1998 to 8/31/2002?  Maybe Tammy doesn’t really know since she was not there?

In my next reply I will comment on Q & A #2.  Plus, I will discuss another seller that sold 3ABN Assets for 3ABN.  Once 2 Media Editing Celeron computers sold for $199.00 each.  I may be allowed to tell the sellers name and user id and tell you who got the money.

It will maybe be next week end.  I want everyone to read this and check it out on eBay.  Don’t decide if I am right or wrong.  Just think about the problems presented here.

My strongest questions are; “Where is all that feedback?  Where did that money go?  Whose account received the money?”

Another thing to look at is the store that Tammy Shelton Chance used to have and closed. 

Since 7/12/2004 she sells/buys under the user id of 812worden.  Prior to that, she used her store.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:10:18 AM by Fran »

Ozzie

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 12:20:21 AM »

VERY INTERESTING Fran. Thank you for sharing and especially for providing the links so that people can check for themselves.

Take care.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Johann

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 04:14:13 AM »

Ian;

I am truly sad and sorry that you seem to hear what I have not said.  Do you know something I have no knowledge of?  Are you trying to scare me, or trying to make me look bad by accusing me of saying things I did not say?  I will be praying for you to have a clearer mind so you can only take what is written and not jump to conclusions.

Please pray that I will write more concisely so others will only see and understand what is written and not something that is not there. 

I find it interesting, Fran, that you seem to have the same trouble with Ian as I have had since soon after she started posting on BSDA, and also here on AT. She seems to have an artificial inner ear which hears what I have not said. And she jumps to a conclusion based on that inner ear which is completely strange to what I have said.

At least two of us have had that same experience with IAN. Perhaps others have noticed that too?

What could be her purpose in what she is doing?

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »

Ian;

I am truly sad and sorry that you seem to hear what I have not said.  Do you know something I have no knowledge of?  Are you trying to scare me, or trying to make me look bad by accusing me of saying things I did not say?  I will be praying for you to have a clearer mind so you can only take what is written and not jump to conclusions.

Please pray that I will write more concisely so others will only see and understand what is written and not something that is not there. 

I find it interesting, Fran, that you seem to have the same trouble with Ian as I have had since soon after she started posting on BSDA, and also here on AT. She seems to have an artificial inner ear which hears what I have not said. And she jumps to a conclusion based on that inner ear which is completely strange to what I have said.

At least two of us have had that same experience with IAN. Perhaps others have noticed that too?

Hello.

It looks to me like she's one of just a handful here who is really trying to check things out and get to the truth.

I just read the following in answer to Fran's last post:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3abnDefended/message/92

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3abnDefended/message/93

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2008, 10:52:36 PM »

I brought this over from the 3abndefended site.  I have to say, I am truly disappointed in Ian's questions to nan_don.  You failed to ask them just who that feedback from 1998 through 8/31/2002 belongs to?

My questions were:

“Where is all that feedback? 

Where did that money go? 

Whose account received the money?”

None of the information supplied below answers any of the items I addressed.

Sam & Ian;

What I am looking for is the feedback for 3ABN from 1998-8/31/2002.  How does this help us find the truth of the matter?  If I were selling for 3ABN and kept part of the proceeds, I would deny it to my death bed.  Ask nan_don just why they did not become sellers until long after 1998?  Where does all of that feedback belong?  You have missed the whole point of the subject.

Since you have contacts with 3ABN, Sam & Tammy, would you please ask them to tell me where all that feedback went?  I believe answers are geared to the question.  I did not find your questions pertinent to the subject at hand.  Ask nan_don to read what I have posted and what you have posted so they can see with their eyes what I said and the links to their site.

Undoubtedly, the feedback belongs to someone else.  Maybe they will be so gracious as to tell us.  If they decline, I will really have questions for eBay.  They run a tight ship.  They know.  Maybe you should see if they will tell you.  My goal is to set this to rest.  However, I can not do that since I bought from nan_don before 2002.  I had a different user id and a different email account at that time.

I appreciate your attempt at trying to get something out of nan_don.  I would suggest they no longer sell for 3ABN.  If you are of a mind to check nan_don's feedback  you will see where they sold their all their items, plus all their molds and shut down!  They had a short few days turn around and started selling again.  I wonder if it was because all of this information got to 3ABN and they pulled out of nan_don completely.  Nan_don are one of my favorite sellers.  He is correct, I have made zero purchases from them since 2002.

I believe they thought you were trying to get information about me.  They can't give you something they don't have.

I would really love to see 3ABN tell us where that feedback is so we can see for ourselves.  They say they have nothing to hide, but they aren't talking.

I appreciate the hard work you have done.  We will find the answers yet!  Keep up the good work.

Re: STRAIGHT ANSWERS TO EBAY QUESTIONS

I sent two messages to nan_don, and got two answers in return, they are as follows:

eBay sent this message to **** **** (****).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Message from eBay member, ***** 

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

User details:
From User: ****
Member since Mar-27-05 in United States
Activity with **** (last 90 days):I have bid on 0 items from ****
Activity with **** (last 90 days):**** has bid on 0 of my items

Dear nan_don,

Could you take the time to clear up some controversy?

A woman named Fran _____ has repeatedly linked your user name nan_don and feedback for your user name with 3ABN , and with their eBay store: (Fran's Note: ----- I never said they sold for the 3ABN Store!  There is a huge difference in what is being said.  Be careful to use quotes when referring to statements made by others)
http://stores.ebay.com/3-ANGELS-GIFT-SHOP_W0QQcfidZ3472278QQcftokenZe2ffe601ebbd654Q2d83B9C1B3Q2d1635Q2d6A49Q2d882006023FC4E24DQQtZkm An eBay Store maintained by: don_3abn

She has done so in various Internet forum discussions.

don_3abn has said:
"At no time was 3abn's user name nan-don. If you will look at the link that you sent me it says nan_don had over 4000 sales! That certainly wasn't us.... Nan_don had nothing whatsoever to do with 3 Angels. Someone entirely different. I won't go into answering the rest of the questions you sent pertaining to nan_don since it is a moot point."

Can you clarify, have ever bought or sold for 3abn, and is the above true or false?

Thank you for your time.

This statement popped up right in the mix.  I took it out to make it separate from nan_don.  I never said they had anything about them being sellers for the 3ABN Store!  They didn't.  Remember that the store was not created until 8/31/2002.  That was right about the time the auditors hit for the 3ABN vs. IL Property Tax Lawsuit.  I would suggest that this was a "timely" event.  I never said that nan_don sold items for the store.  Other people have sold for 3ABN outside of their store.   I could have been a seller, but I wasn't.

I have to see if I can reveal other 3ABN sellers using their personal user id's.

There is another angle in which to look at this.  Who declared all those sales under nan_don on their Income Taxes?  I hear tell that the IRS is all over seeing if sellers are declaring their income.  Maybe I have already asked?

Message from eBay member, nan_don 

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

User details:
From User: nan_don (4052)
99.8% Positive Feedback
Member since Mar-06-98 in United States
Activity with nan_don (last 90 days):I have bid on 0 items from nan_don
Activity with nan_don (last 90 days):nan_don has bid on 0 of my items

Dear ****,

this is not me and I don't think I have sold or bought from this person.

- nan_don

Want to reply?

eBay sent this message to **** **** (****).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Message from eBay member, **** 

User details:
From User: ****
Member since Mar-27-05 in United States
Activity with **** (last 90 days):I have bid on 0 items from ****
Activity with **** (last 90 days):**** has bid on 0 of my items

Dear nan_don,

I am sorry to bother you again, but I have one last question, have you ever sold donations here on eBay for the Three Angels Broadcasting Ministry (3ABN), and if so during what time period? (Fran's Note:  Wrong question again!  I would suggest they sold their hand crafted items and donated the sales to 3ABN. There are many ways to sell for 3ABN.)That was actually my main question, as that is what this woman is claiming, and what all else that she is saying seems to be based on.

I very much appreciate your time and help.

Thank you

Message from eBay member, nan_don 

User details:
From User: nan_don (4053)
99.8% Positive Feedback
Member since Mar-06-98 in United States
Activity with nan_don (last 90 days):I have bid on 0 items from nan_don
Activity with nan_don (last 90 days):nan_don has bid on 0 of my items

Dear ****,

HI,

Never sold anything ever like that.

- nan_don Want to reply?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 12:31:31 AM by Fran »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

Nosir Myzing;

And to think I thought you were talking about me!   :oops:  :pals:

Johann

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 11:29:16 PM »

Ian;

Hello.

It looks to me like she's one of just a handful here who is really trying to check things out and get to the truth.

I just read the following in answer to Fran's last post:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3abnDefended/message/92

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3abnDefended/message/93

What Nosir Mysing is saying about Ian does not apply when she quotes what I am saying. So what makes you surmise she is telling the truth?

Sam

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 11:42:47 PM »

Nosir Myzing;

And to think I thought you were talking about me!   :oops:  :pals:

Well, if Ian didn't ask the correct questions maybe the absolute and firm answers I received to those questions will put your mind at rest. Tammy makes several hard and factual statement concerning this nan don business.

Hi Sam,

No I don't mind answering a few more questions but after looking at them, must say, someone is definitely "not getting it".  I refer to the nan _ don stuff.  Will try to answer as specific as I can.

F.  Notice Tammy falls short of telling who had it between nan_don and 3ABN Store.  They just had, ”someone”.   Why not settle this by telling us where all that feedback is?

A. There was no one selling for 3abn called nan _don. Good heavens look at the link that you sent me that goes to nan _ don feedback and look at some of the items they were selling!! There were nude posters or pin ups or something of that nature.  That ought to tell anybody that it wasn't from anyone connected to 3abn!  Also nan whoever may have started in 98 but that has nothing to do with us. 3abn started using ebay in 01. I'LL SAY IT ONCE AGAIN SAM, NAN_DON AND THEIR FEEDBACK WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH 3ABN PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE.

F. If 3ABN sales started selling in 1998,

A. Ask and answered.  3abn did not start in 98.

F. My strongest questions are; “Where is all that feedback?  Where did that money go?  Whose account received the money?”

A. Well, you would have to ask nan_don since we are in no way connected.

F. Another thing to look at is the store that Tammy Shelton Chance used to have and closed. 

A. I have NEVER and DO NOT NOW have an ebay store.  I have my own personal ebay account where I sell odds and ends like anyone else but have never had my own store and don't plan on it in the future.  Someone is feeding you very faulty information or at the very least, mistaken information.
In addition I fail to see why anyone would care if I personally did or did not have a store or sell on ebay. My personal ebay practices have no connection to 3abn and would actually be nobody's business.  I do not mean that in a hateful way, but I just can't imagine why anybody would be interested in something so minute.

Please share this information with your "source" as we are finished repeating that nan_don had no association with 3abn.  I know this since I have past and present 3abn ebay records.

Sam, I do appreciate you coming to me for answers instead of speculating and guessing as so many others do.

Tammy C.

Habanero

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »

Has anyone asked about a donated professional Nikon camera and peripherals? Its value? Who got it? For how much?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2008, 12:29:27 AM »

Guess I will be back before the week end!

Ian;

I have never addressed you by your real name,  I have also replied to you in what ever name you are using at the given moment.  I have respected your privacy.  I see that 3ABN is sharing my information with you about me and Artiste.  Please make all comments from/about me as Fran.  I would suggest you pay Artiste the same respect!  I will not retaliate and out your name and location.  To wrongs have never made a right.

Therefore, I would respectfully ask that you refrain using anything but Fran.

Thanks.

Your sister in Christ.

Others.  I have easy responses for Tammy's comments.  I find them very telling!

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2008, 08:51:00 PM »

Posted by Sam

Well, if Ian didn't ask the correct questions maybe the absolute and firm answers I received to those questions will put your mind at rest. Tammy makes several hard and factual statements concerning this nan_don business.

Tammy's response:

Hi Sam,

No, I don't mind answering a few more questions, but after looking at them, (I) must say, someone is definitely "not getting it".  I refer to the nan_don stuff.  (I) will try to answer as specific(ally) as I can.

Continuing …

Letters and/or punctuation in () was inserted by Fran to make fragmented phrases into complete sentences.

F.  Notice Tammy falls short of telling who had it between nan_don and 3ABN Store.  They just had,”someone”.   Why not settle this by telling us where all that feedback is?

A. There was no one selling for 3abn called nan_don.   Good heavens look at the link that you sent me that goes to nan_don feedback and look at some of the items they were selling!! There were nude posters or pin ups or something of that nature.  That ought to tell anybody that it wasn't from anyone connected to 3abn!  Also nan(_don) whoever may have started in 98(,) but that has nothing to do with us.   3abn started using eBay in 01. I'LL SAY IT ONCE AGAIN SAM, NAN_DON AND THEIR FEEDBACK WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH 3ABN PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE.

Continuing …

This answer has nothing to do with my question, again!  My source, a past 3ABN employee and my past purchase, says 3ABN was selling in 1998.  How else would I know that Trent and Bruce were selling before Tammy came in and created the store? 

from Tammy's response to Sam on 6/5/2008: Nan_don had nothing whatsoever to do with 3 Angels. Someone entirely different. I won't go into answering the rest of the questions you sent pertaining to nan_don since it is a moot point.

This information above clearly shows me there is something/someone before the store.  Why do they need to hide it?   I do believe nan_don did have something to do with 3ABN.  However, I will leave that for eBay to confirm.

I made a purchase of the “Pie Birds” sold by nan_don.  Yes, they “now” sell some nudity.  They have much more now than before.   The question still remains; where is the feedback for 3ABN sales that occurred BEFORE the creation of the store?   Tammy says she has it.  Why will she not share that info?  Forget about nan_don.  We want truthful answers about 3ABN.

Nan_don have the opposite problem of 3ABN.  They, nan_don, have feedback that does not belong to them.  Whereas, 3ABN has missing feedback.  I find that fact very interesting.

F. If 3ABN sales started selling in 1998,

A. Ask and answered.  3abn did not start in 98.

Continuing …

Next obvious question:  What is the exact date?  I need to see if that matches my purchases.  Is Tammy speaking about the store or just plain eBay sales?

F. My strongest questions are; “Where is all that feedback?  Where did that money go?  Whose account received the money?”

A. Well, you would have to ask nan_don since we are in no way connected.

Continuing …

I am looking for answers from 3ABN.  I already know about nan_don!  Tell me about 3ABN.  I repeat,  “Where is all that feedback?  Where did that money go?  Whose account received the money?”  Answer these questions about 3ABN sales before the store opened.

F. Another thing to look at is the store that Tammy Shelton Chance used to have and closed. 

A. I have NEVER and DO NOT NOW have an eBay store.  I have my own personal eBay account where I sell odds and ends like anyone else but have never had my own store and don't plan on it in the future.  Someone is feeding you very faulty information or at the very least, mistaken information.

Continuing …

I am sure Tammy is having a memory loss.  I will try to get permission to post the document print out that tells the name of Tammy’s store.  I made a purchase from 812worden and on the print out the name of her store was right there.  It said “Would you like to see items listed in my store?”

In addition I fail to see why anyone would care if I personally did or did not have a store or sell on eBay. My personal eBay practices have no connection to 3ABN and would actually be no body's business.  I do not mean that in a hateful way, but I just can't imagine why anybody would be interested in something so minute.

Continuing …

The 3ABN Store had an item that I dearly wanted!  I accidentally missed the time to place a bid.  However, it did not sell at the 3ABN store.  They did not re-list it.  So I created a search looking for this specific item.

The search brought up only one of this item.  It was the very same item that was on the 3ABN Store, on 812worden.  The pics were the same, and the description was the same.  There was only one difference, the price.  I made a purchase from 812worden.  I bought it for less than the 3ABN Store was asking for the same item!  Tammy Shelton-Chance got the money for the sale.

Then there is the question about the 2 Celeron media editing computers that 812worden sold.  The description stated that they could not handle large media editing/graphic tasks.   

Please share this information with your "source" as we are finished repeating that nan_don had no association with 3abn.  I know this since I have past and present 3ABN eBay records.

Sam, I do appreciate you coming to me for answers instead of speculating and guessing as so many others do.

Continuing …

Sam & Tammy;

Thank you so much for your information.  If I can get the other questions about 3ABN answered, I will go away once I can read the feedback that was there BEFORE the store name changed.  Yes, it did change.  Maybe Tammy was not aware of the changes, but it did happen.  I watched it all.  The name changed and the feedback was disappearing right before my eyes.

The name changing stopped once I posted that it was happening.  Yes, the names did change!  I was checking the store everyday at the time.  Who could have done that?  Tammy says she didn't do it, so we need to look elsewhere.  Do either of you have any ideas?

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2008, 12:13:41 PM »

Hello Fran. I have a question for you please. How in the world did you manage to get the e-bay ID of Tammy Shelton? Isn't this personal information? Surely e-bay doesn't give this kind of information out.  I'd like to know your source please.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up