Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Stuff "Televangelist" by Jorgen VanBraun.  (Read 5523 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Old Stuff "Televangelist" by Jorgen VanBraun.
« on: November 18, 2008, 07:21:00 AM »

Once a person comes to Advent talk it takes hours of reading to finally come to the right focus of facts.

I am just an ordinary lay person to take all this in. Just looking for the truth of what had me so upset with just small knowledge of what is set before your eyes on 3abn.

I admit that I'm a person that can be taken in with tears. But it was so unusual as I kept putting the red flags constantly behind and looking for the good in the 3 Angels message presented world wide. Why are these red flags so obnoxious to me that I just keep pushing aside. Then I asked myself constantly why the Lord used such a boastful person and continually letting people know that the Lord is speaking and directing. Miracle stories told over and over. Then I started seeing members of the family, one point after another brought up in surprising issues. Marriage, divorce, babies, all found their way on to the family episode. I could not understand the daughter being brought into the lime light with all his explanation of why she did not speak a lot. It was obvious her life was in shambles. But beside all my red flags that I could not understand why the Lord used this man it now appears the same as Nebuchadnezzar.

Nebuchadnezzar had his lime light too.

Comments on the Article "Televangelist" by Jorgen VanBraum

There is no way a person would put their name on an article of this magnitude if there was not witness, after witness, after witness that experienced and lived these very detailed accounts of what happened in their lives. The ability to put all witnessing into the panoramic view of fact and truth is definitely a gift against the magnitude of this great evil of deceivment and a true lesson to the sympathisers. I am not sure Nebuchadnezzar was this bad, although sin is sin.

In order to put these facts together it had to be someone very, very close to all. This is how an investigation is done and this is how conviction is justified by jury and courts. Black and white documents have to be explained with witnesses, I see that has been done.

I have a story too. But never really has been brought out into church knowledge. It is unbelievable also. I have told Gailon about it. Not even sure he believes it. It has snowballed into many directions until it destroyed us financially. Children bitter. This is what happens when you let the evil go. It just keeps rolling to devastate lives in its pathway. Under the banner of good the Sympathizers have been deceived. How pitiful.

One more comment is probably the best out of the whole mess. I once read where EGW said that some people are "food for the worms". Linda Shelton does not know me from Adam. But we have probably experience the same devastation, horror, degrated, embarrassment, used, and finally broken. But as I look at this horrific story I must comment that although the fire was beyond white she must realize that before she was destroyed forever in the midst of the barrel of slimy worms, she was taken out. Taken out by the God who protected her. If I was her, I would be now breathing, breathing fresh air, freedom from oppression, freedom from accusations, freedom from slim and with a husband like that I know for sure I would have done more then a "joking test". Women have been known to do much, much worse. In fact if it would have been me, he might have woke up in the morning to have his whole head covered in "bubble gum" where he had to shave off the rest of his "ego"

Just think of the lives that are being led by this guru. Now who shall be considered the sympathizers? I just simply made my own name up for them "BugaBoos"that constantly fight against the people that have brought this evil into view. Kinda like the people that kept records written about ole Nebby. EGW warned about all the downfalls and here we are. I fell too.  AT FIRST!  If all had not witnessed with their experiences and truth  and you only had just one thing to look at, What would it be??? The "EXTRAVAGANZA" AND WHAT YOU COULD GET AND WHERE IF YOU WERE A FOLLOWER. HOW DISGUSTING!!!!! You need a nice glass of kool-aid.  These facts fit with the documents........ :horse: Keep feedin the horse as it eventually all goes back to the ground.. I am absolutely sick, sick over this when so close to the end. and yes I hope you did not expect for all this to be forever hidden as your sins will find you out. I belive this.

childoftheking

Re: Old Stuff "Televangelist" by Jorgen VanBraun.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 10:46:49 AM »

I think I know how you feel. I used to be so inspired by what I thought 3ABN was and by who I thought the very visable people there were. Since the link to the 3ABN property tax case was first posted. I believe it was on Voaf. And since the astonishing accusations against Linda and since the divorce took place I have done personal research to verify, mostly for myself, what was going on. Since then I have been grieving over the disappointment that all was not what I thought it was. The thing that has disappointed me the most and rocked my Christian experience to its foundation was not that people sinned. Not actually what Pickle and Joy have posted. Not by the Televangelist or Sister's claims. It was that people that I believed in seemed to get angry or defensive when questioned about it. And that people who I considered to be people of integrity have attempted to help cover up and hide facts whatever they are.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:38:43 AM »

childoftheking,
You've got it. The one word  "Disappointment" of your beloved truth of the gospel "Used and Abused" for personal gain and "Intertainment" and notority and fame all to the "Disappointment and Heartsick" of where your honest, love filled gifts of money to the Lord ended up. "On the ground". Our people love the truth and will do anything for the Love of God with honesty in their heart. The Devil devised well for his part.  I have watched many sacrifice when they had nothing themselves. My mother was one. But now I find out a woman gave her whole life savings!! How can she ever be reimbursed and her family recover from the evil they see??? There is another witness..on and on and on.....to the facts. I know in Testimonies what EGW says about the tithe and money. But somehow her expectations of the soon coming is now gone way past and beyond the worst evils of that day. I am not sure she would have even thought it would last this long and that people would go this extent. But then she was very inspired and she cried a lot for what would happen. I just can't see helping what has been brought to light. We should have brains to do all things reasonable. This is not reasonable any longer.That is what I hope can be accomplished. 

Habanero

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:26:52 PM »

During the time of Christ and ever since, people have been using the name of Jesus and the promise of the Gospel that he brought and gave out freely, to enrich themselves and/or acquire and advance personal power and personal interests. The beauty of the Gospel is something that drives people, and anything that drives people WILL be used to drive them. Good people who have immersed themselves in the goodness of Jesus seem to find it difficult to see past that to the fact that they are being used and led by the nose into support of criminals and evil people. It is just part of human nature for evil people to seize opportunity to take advantage, and for good people to be taken advantage of. We have all been there.

skiguy

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

...It was that people that I believed in seemed to get angry or defensive when questioned about it. And that people who I considered to be people of integrity have attempted to help cover up and hide facts whatever they are.

You hit the nail on the head!  So true, in fact with me I am still shaking my head in disbelief how those people I too thought so well of, just blatant to help cover up and hide the facts, to the point of what seems to be jeopardizing their own souls.  It is not easy to understand.   However, could we be now to understand what the "shaking" can be all about, starting now?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »

I wish some of these donors would come forward and be willing to challenge 3ABN and Danny Shelton on how their funds have been used.

childoftheking,
You've got it. The one word  "Disappointment" of your beloved truth of the gospel "Used and Abused" for personal gain and "Intertainment" and notority and fame all to the "Disappointment and Heartsick" of where your honest, love filled gifts of money to the Lord ended up. "On the ground". Our people love the truth and will do anything for the Love of God with honesty in their heart. The Devil devised well for his part.  I have watched many sacrifice when they had nothing themselves. My mother was one. But now I find out a woman gave her whole life savings!! How can she ever be reimbursed and her family recover from the evil they see??? There is another witness..on and on and on.....to the facts. I know in Testimonies what EGW says about the tithe and money. But somehow her expectations of the soon coming is now gone way past and beyond the worst evils of that day. I am not sure she would have even thought it would last this long and that people would go this extent. But then she was very inspired and she cried a lot for what would happen. I just can't see helping what has been brought to light. We should have brains to do all things reasonable. This is not reasonable any longer.That is what I hope can be accomplished. 

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 09:45:41 PM »

"I have a story too. But never really has been brought out into church knowledge. It is unbelievable also. I have told Gailon about it. Not even sure he believes it. It has snowballed into many directions until it destroyed us financially. Children bitter. This is what happens when you let the evil go. It just keeps rolling to devastate lives in its pathway. Under the banner of good the Sympathizers have been deceived. How pitiful.

These facts fit with the documents........ :horse: Keep feedin the horse as it eventually all goes back to the ground.. I am absolutely sick, sick over this when so close to the end. and yes I hope you did not expect for all this to be forever hidden as your sins will find you out. I belive this.

Let it be clear that I have NEVER questioned the veracity of your story and it is a story thet needs to be told over and over again until the stockholders in the pews "GET IT"!!! Give serious thought to a book detailing the horrors of self dealing and private inurement from the very people you thought could be trusted as they eradicated your estate.

Corruption in all its forms must be met and eradicated in the Laodicean church for it to become the Remnant and I suspect that is in the process as we speak.

Soon, with the economy is virtual disarray, only the honest of heart and of solid character will be able to withstand the storm that is about to confront the seventh-day Adventist church. We must stand for Christ's Righteousness and be willing to declare boldly the truth that we know. Soon probation's gate will be dead ahead and we will have to choose between good and evil. All earthly ties will be lost to those who select good and evil will rise up against the Remnant with a viciousness not previously seen. Who will be on what side of the wall???

Point is that 3ABN and all the hypocrisy that it represents will be swept aside or apostacize. We will see their vicious conspratorial purposes at work as they seek to destroy those who have exposed them. Be rest assured that will be 3ABN's fate as they have no real charaacter to face the reality of the deeds done, to confess all and to ask the foregiveness essential for their dastardly souls, and then set out to right those they have robbed of legacy and career in their desire to protect the great sins of the annointed one!!!

We must get back to the work the Lord has called us all to do...that does not include satellite tv!!! Except when we are on the news facing not just the US First Circuit Court of Appeals, but the very Highest of earthly courts, the US Supreme Court.

I have wondered just how providential the 3ABN suit is as I have had to come out of mothballs and had to learn all the new federal rules and procedures, perhaps fortuitous for the time in which we are in and I pray and trust I may use that preparation for the purposes that God most certainly will ordain, whatever it is. 

For those that overcome, they will have a thousand years to open the books and view the history as it was actually played out...there will be no confidentiality order and no sealed documents...ALL WILL BE REVEALED...and that will be where the truth will prevail beyond a reasonable doubt. Danny Lee Shelton has a great trial ahead as his conscience eats at his soul and he must decide between the narrow path and the wide path. He is clearly on the wide path at this point and for those that wonder how I can judge that, it is simple...I KNOW THE TRUTH...DANNY LEE SHELTON KNOWS I KNOW THE TRUTH AND HE HAS NOT COME TO ME, NOR HAS HE ASKED ME FOR FORGIVENESS...LINDA SUE SHELTON ALSO KNOWS THE TRUTH... AND DANNY LEE SHELTON HAS NOT ASKED HER FOR FORGIVENESS...AND I AM QUITE SURE DANNY LEE SHELTON HAS NOT TAKEN THE ISSUE UP WITH BOB PICKLE EITHER....AND WHAT ABOUT WALT THOMPSON...WE KNOW HE KNOWS THE TRUTH AND HAS DETERMINED THAT "SILENCE IS GOLDEN"...BUT IN THE FIRES OF HELL...GOLD WILL MELT AND BURN!!!! IS THAT WHAT HE WOULD REALLY CHOOSE AS HIS FATE????

We must all now listen for our calling and whatever the sacrifice, whatever the cost, must answer our call as very little time is left to get the work done and every days hundreds and thousands are being lost because WE have not done the work WE are called to. "Let's ROLE!!!" people!!! Let's ROLE!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 11:04:28 PM »

Gailon,
Thank you so much for sharing great encouragement. We need it so much for at times we feel so unwanted, so useless, with nothing left to survive. We now live day to day. I have the computer hooked up at relatives so I can do legal, get out like visiting on the computer and above all have realized that like Linda God is still watching over us. We have to believe that. We are still reeling and hard to believe ourselves what happened.

We are working tho on a web site updating our story and an Amish boy a mile a way is fixing it for us as he seems to be good building web sites. I had him sort of copy yours. I tried to make one but is quite a mess and did it under great stress grasping for what ever we could do. Our case like the one in your corner has many details until truth came full circle. and to our amazement more truth keeps coming.

It's been interesting as the Amish family broke away from the clan of oppression "he states" and his father is trying to teach as many of the Amish as he can. I have given them the Doug B. series and I have also Ken C. and Mark's siminars. This gives me excitement and joy. His remark is amazing as he states "he cannot argue with anything as all is plain.

We have not been able to travel to church for some time and miss it so much since everthing has been so abrupted. Hope to meet you some day and I knew that somebody had to do something about this terrible deceit of 3abn and pray for it to come to the right. somehow!

:TY:

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 11:22:53 PM »

Remember, TIME IS ALWAYS ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE!!! IN TIME ALL THINGS ARE REVEALED.

Boy, I forsee a plethora of websites dead ahead. Perhaps we aught to consolidate them into a single SDA news center!!!

I have a dear old friend who will tell you he has been a member of CANS for years "Concerned Adventist News Service"...in jest of course, but he does have quite the network. I would sorely miss him if he were to fall to old age as he has been such a great source and yet tempered in his approach to issues. He and John Adams were great friends and John would just love to be involved in the some of the messes of the past few years!!! Now that boy knew how to rumble!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 05:22:12 AM »

Gailon,
That sounds great. I will be working on the whole beginning as the web site starts our cause after the Adventist left off with us as we protected the church against litigation and the Attorneys advisements. The rest happened because of what they did in the beginning. We were warned but took the stance of protection with devestating affects.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 07:09:36 AM by tinka »
Pages: [1]   Go Up