Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheltons express support for Tommy's victims  (Read 63142 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Sheltons express support for Tommy's victims
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2010, 09:46:39 PM »

Now this still does not mean that Danny's repentance has to be public.  The Bible also says to "confess your sins to God and your faults to one another".  The other problem with this is that the only "sin" or isntance of "sins" for Danny was that entire dumping his wife for a  younger woman, mid-life crisis, losing his mind type thing.....I believe he does owe an apology to Linda, Brandy, the 3ABN board, GC, the 3ABN supporters for not living up to the ministry he was preaching.  However, all else he has been accused of was brought to the "light" and there is some argument was to whether a whole lot of it is true.  Those "faults" were not public until some decided that since he tossed Linda, every breath he breathes must be iniquity.  If he truly misappropriated, laundered and out right stole funds, then he does owe an apology to his supporters and should pay the legal ramifications.

princessdi,

I have mentioned this before, but I must not have made my point.  I do not believe that Danny Shelton has ever been accused of money laundering.  If you do not know what the term means, I suggest you stop using it.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2010, 10:57:44 PM »

Now this still does not mean that Danny's repentance has to be public.  The Bible also says to "confess your sins to God and your faults to one another".  The other problem with this is that the only "sin" or isntance of "sins" for Danny was that entire dumping his wife for a  younger woman, mid-life crisis, losing his mind type thing.....I believe he does owe an apology to Linda, Brandy, the 3ABN board, GC, the 3ABN supporters for not living up to the ministry he was preaching.  However, all else he has been accused of was brought to the "light" and there is some argument was to whether a whole lot of it is true.  Those "faults" were not public until some decided that since he tossed Linda, every breath he breathes must be iniquity.  If he truly misappropriated, laundered and out right stole funds, then he does owe an apology to his supporters and should pay the legal ramifications.

princessdi,

I have mentioned this before, but I must not have made my point.  I do not believe that Danny Shelton has ever been accused of money laundering.  If you do not know what the term means, I suggest you stop using it.

Danny is guilty of much much more. He got his money from somewhere, to pay for all of his horses and hair pieces, and fancy suits, and cars. Danny the defenders "annointed one" may very well be "annointed", but not by GOD!

Danny it IS NOT to late to repent, and turn from your evil ways. 3ABN's reputation may soon come to and end, and the doors may soon be closing, for your cover-up of your older brother's sin, but you heart still can turn back to God, that door is still open!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

horsethief

« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2010, 06:40:40 AM »

Danny must be lonely these days... No pretty 2nd cousin to take to ball games. No hot little stepdaughter to give backrubs to. No young trophy wife to ride beside him in his sportscar...   Poor guy!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2010, 09:04:57 AM »

princessdi,

I have mentioned this before, but I must not have made my point.  I do not believe that Danny Shelton has ever been accused of money laundering.  If you do not know what the term means, I suggest you stop using it.

Danny is guilty of much much more. He got his money from somewhere, to pay for all of his horses and hair pieces, and fancy suits, and cars. Danny the defenders "annointed one" may very well be "annointed", but not by GOD!

Danny it IS NOT to late to repent, and turn from your evil ways. 3ABN's reputation may soon come to and end, and the doors may soon be closing, for your cover-up of your older brother's sin, but you heart still can turn back to God, that door is still open!

That may very well be, Adam.  But as of right now I have not EVER heard any allegations of money laundering against Danny or 3ABN, and as part of admin here, I cannot stand by in good conscience and allow that accusation to come from this forum simply because people don't know the meaning of the terms they are slinging around.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2010, 10:46:28 AM »

Let's take a look at "money laundering" for a moment. From the lawsuit filed by Attorney John Pucci on behalf of Danny Shelton:

Quote from: John Pucci
f. Danny Shelton laundered money through 3ABN donations to Cherie Peters, in order to make payments that had been expressly prohibited by the 3ABN Board of directors.

Anywhere know where Pucci got a basis for claiming that we said this? I found this at BlackSDA.com, from a post by Gregory Matthews purportedly written by Gailon:

Quote from: Gregory Matthews allegedly quoting Gailon
Did you get your hands on any proof regarding 3ABN's payments to Cherie Peters for Brandi's income?

Thus Pucci gives the impression that "laundered" can mean the concealment of the source of money when payments are prohibited by the board. I do not know if that is an appropriate use of the term or not.

However, note this from WikiPedia:

Quote from: WikiPedia
In US law, money laundering is the practice of engaging in financial transactions to conceal the identity, source, or destination of illegally gained money. In UK law the common law definition is wider: "taking any action with property of any form which is either wholly or in part the proceeds of a crime that will disguise the fact that that property is the proceeds of a crime or obscure the beneficial ownership of said property."

In the past, the term money laundering was applied only to financial transactions related to organized crime. Today its definition is often expanded by government and international regulators such as the US Office of the Comptroller of the Currency to mean any financial transaction which generates an asset or a value as the result of an illegal act, which may involve actions such as tax evasion or false accounting.

I believe I can prove in a court of law that Danny Shelton engaged in "money laundering" as defined by the above definition. In fact, I think I already did so.

Snoopy, does your definition differ from WikiPedia's? How do you feel the definition does or does not apply?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »

You mean you aren't comprehending what I AM saying?  Read slowly.....I can't help you afer that.

Ok, ok, that's not nice.....Here ya go Horsethief, just for you......My point is that both men have some grievous sins, but while still alive not beyond the salvation of God.  We know what happened to David, we don't know what twill happen with Danny.....no omore than we know the determination of our own salvation.  Therefore, we(all of us here) should not rush to judgement about the eternal life(or lack thereof) of DS as long as he lives.  God never gives up on us, "While there is life, there is hope."

Princess Di...  All those words yet you really aren't saying much...
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #141 on: August 27, 2010, 02:34:47 PM »

Ooops!  sorry Snoopy!  My bad!  Again!!  Ok so I mean to imply however anyone wants to see it..  My undetanding of "money laundering" comes from my understanding of the crime underworld.  They take money from illegal businesses and filter them through the legal/legitimate businesses.   i kinda think I heard something like that with DS, but I can't make sure.  You know kind of moving the money around to hide its orgins.  I will from here on in refrain from using the term.

Also, I totally understand, Snoopy, your making the statement as Admin here.  No offense taken at all.

princessdi,

I have mentioned this before, but I must not have made my point.  I do not believe that Danny Shelton has ever been accused of money laundering.  If you do not know what the term means, I suggest you stop using it.

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

horsethief

« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2010, 11:23:57 PM »

I find it offensive that there is a comparison of the Biblical David to Danny Shelton. I don't hold Danny beyond redemption, but he has shown no remorse for his actions. David was terribly remorseful for his sins surrounding Bathsheba. Danny thinks he was acting in accordance to scripture by living in sin.
I'll quote myself for the sake of understanding.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2010, 01:11:50 AM »

Good point, horsethief.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

christian

« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2010, 08:01:43 AM »

You mean you aren't comprehending what I AM saying?  Read slowly.....I can't help you afer that.

Ok, ok, that's not nice.....Here ya go Horsethief, just for you......My point is that both men have some grievous sins, but while still alive not beyond the salvation of God.  We know what happened to David, we don't know what twill happen with Danny.....no omore than we know the determination of our own salvation.  Therefore, we(all of us here) should not rush to judgement about the eternal life(or lack thereof) of DS as long as he lives.  God never gives up on us, "While there is life, there is hope."

Princess Di...  All those words yet you really aren't saying much...
Princess, please stop, please. If I hear one more time Danny likened to David I will vomit. Does he have you soooo brainwashed that you cannot find anyone else to liken him to. The man was not king of Israel or anything of the sort. The man started a counterfeit television station to counterfeit the counterfeit. Then the man got high on his horse because of the minions that started praising him and thought he was much more than he was. The man got jealous of his wife and kicked her out for a younger woman. Then he convinced them that think he is like David to believe that he should not be alone because God would not want it thus. So he realizing he really was David reincarnated married a stripper and someone that had been married twice before because she was better than his former wife who he replaced with a pedophile. Of course we all know that God winks at all of this and blesses him anyway because you and others have said he is like David.

horsethief

« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2010, 07:19:22 PM »

Thanks Christian...

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2010, 01:55:25 PM »

Uuuh, Christian, I am not the one.  I already told you all before, please do not push me to the point where I really don't care about being banned from this site.  I am not responsible for you digestive system, or lack thereof.  So, if you feel the need to toss your cookies, by all mean, do so.  If you have a problem "all have sinned and come short" or God contending with one of His chidlren instead of giving up on him..........then tell it to God, not me.  Remember Christ died for us ALL "while we were yet in our sins"   God, can still bless "His" ministry. Just because Danny went left doesn't cause God to change His plans to reach His children.  Danny's sins are not strongeer than the Will of God.  The created can never be stronger that the Creator.  He can deal with Danny mess and still bless 3ABN, they can be mutually exclusive in the eyes of God.

You new comers need to read a bit more.  I am not a Danny fan. Never heard him speak neither sing, and ain't tryin' to!  He is about as racist as they come.  I was among the few who said that Danny had a "chick on the side" when he ousted and cheated Linda for no good reason. "Spiritual adultery, indeed!"  LOL!!  Still laugh when I hear that one.   I believe that he has done about 85% of what he is being accused of.  I believe that I have personally banned or suspended him on several occasions from BSDA, and taken on his supporters many more times.  They don't like me at all at the 3ABN compound.  Danny is not my friend, and goes both directions.

That being said, I still don't have the authority to condemn him to hell, and make him personified sin.  He is still just like the rest of us, like David, a sinner for which Christ died. 

I am sorry you all are so upset and missed the point of my comments.  Try prayerfully considering them again.

But I am curious, Christian, this is the first time I heard someone call 3ABN a counterfeit ministry.  Most believe it to be legitimate, and they are trying to toss Danny out in order to "restore" it to what God orignal meant for it to be.  Tell me more about this "counterfeit" theought process.

Princess, please stop, please. If I hear one more time Danny likened to David I will vomit. Does he have you soooo brainwashed that you cannot find anyone else to liken him to. The man was not king of Israel or anything of the sort. The man started a counterfeit television station to counterfeit the counterfeit. Then the man got high on his horse because of the minions that started praising him and thought he was much more than he was. The man got jealous of his wife and kicked her out for a younger woman. Then he convinced them that think he is like David to believe that he should not be alone because God would not want it thus. So he realizing he really was David reincarnated married a stripper and someone that had been married twice before because she was better than his former wife who he replaced with a pedophile. Of course we all know that God winks at all of this and blesses him anyway because you and others have said he is like David.

childoftheking

« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2010, 06:52:04 PM »

Christian, I can vouch for Princessdi, not that anyone needs to do so. She speaks for herself very well. She and the whole admin staff at Blacksda were, I felt, very fair and welcoming to all participants. I believe it would have been a good place for a meeting of the minds and a reconcilliation of the brethren if this had ever been at all possible. If all had come to the discussion without already having made up their minds (and/or having their own agenda) the facts could have brought all to agreement and brought reform and repentance where needed. Perhaps it was the hope of the admins that this harmony would eventually happen and maybe this was the aim in allowing everything to be so thoroughly discussed. If it could have happened anywhere it would have happened there.

Princessdi is one who speaks her mind and has been quite open about her opinions. She has always made it clear that she never has been a 3ABN sympathizer. She is really a very no nonsense kind of person.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:55:10 PM by childoftheking »

christian

« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »

Uuuh, Christian, I am not the one.  I already told you all before, please do not push me to the point where I really don't care about being banned from this site.  I am not responsible for you digestive system, or lack thereof.  So, if you feel the need to toss your cookies, by all mean, do so.  If you have a problem "all have sinned and come short" or God contending with one of His chidlren instead of giving up on him..........then tell it to God, not me.  Remember Christ died for us ALL "while we were yet in our sins"   God, can still bless "His" ministry. Just because Danny went left doesn't cause God to change His plans to reach His children.  Danny's sins are not strongeer than the Will of God.  The created can never be stronger that the Creator.  He can deal with Danny mess and still bless 3ABN, they can be mutually exclusive in the eyes of God.

You new comers need to read a bit more.  I am not a Danny fan. Never heard him speak neither sing, and ain't tryin' to!  He is about as racist as they come.  I was among the few who said that Danny had a "chick on the side" when he ousted and cheated Linda for no good reason. "Spiritual adultery, indeed!"  LOL!!  Still laugh when I hear that one.   I believe that he has done about 85% of what he is being accused of.  I believe that I have personally banned or suspended him on several occasions from BSDA, and taken on his supporters many more times.  They don't like me at all at the 3ABN compound.  Danny is not my friend, and goes both directions.

That being said, I still don't have the authority to condemn him to hell, and make him personified sin.  He is still just like the rest of us, like David, a sinner for which Christ died. 

I am sorry you all are so upset and missed the point of my comments.  Try prayerfully considering them again.

But I am curious, Christian, this is the first time I heard someone call 3ABN a counterfeit ministry.  Most believe it to be legitimate, and they are trying to toss Danny out in order to "restore" it to what God orignal meant for it to be.  Tell me more about this "counterfeit" theought process.

I apologize, sorry, I should not have come off so strong. It just that the things that are happening and have happened at 3ABN and 3ABN's importance has been, in my opinion, really over exaggerated. They are a TV ministry and nothing more, they have spread the gospel in what I believe as having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof. They have been the great debaters and the undefeated Champions of logic but have long since lost the power that is a necessity of changed lives. We see good programing and bible based logic as the key and the avenue for salvation when it only condemns individuals to a life of misery and shame. No amount of knowledge will allow you to perform the works of God it takes the Holy Spirit. I do believe that Linda was starting to touch on what was needed and for that reason she was attacked and removed by Satan. That is why I call 3Abn the counterfeit trying to correct the counterfeit. THREE ABN AND OTHERS ARE CONDEMING PEOPLE TO LIVES OF MISERY AND FAILURE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT ALLOWED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CHANGE LIVES. WHAT DOES A REASIONING KNOWLEDGE OF THE SABBATH DO FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO KEEP IT? And why teach someone about the sabbath when they will simply break one of the other commandments and be guilty of all? ***There ministry can only be successful when they realize the dream of mending broken people*** Danny and others Diabolical television ministry cloaked in a robe of deceit and sexual abuse and pedophilia lack the Holy Spirit. There ministry can never be successful as long as sin is tolerated and past sins swept under the rug are left unrepentant of. Sweet music and cleaver TV programing and all will not substitute for the Holy Spirits work. The real workers of God will be like John the Baptist they will call sin by its rightful name SIN and will prepare the way of the Lord by really mending broken people.

horsethief

« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2010, 10:13:12 PM »

No need to apologize Christian. You were right the first time.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up