Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Cindy is dead wrong!  (Read 21307 times)

Johann

Re: Cindy is dead wrong!
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 05:19:48 AM »

After Nick managed to pass his exams he wanted to make it big as a new lawyer. He rented an office downtown, put up his signs both in the front an in the back. Finally he saw a good-looking man with a large case approaching. As he entered his office Nick wanted to impress his new client by speaking loudly into his phone:

- Yes, I'll take you case. You'll get at least a million dollars.

Placing the receiver on his desk he turned to the man with the large case.

- And what can I do for you?

- I'm from the telephone company. Come to connect your phone.

It is amusing watching people shouting undocumented assertions in places where nobody is listening or reading.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 09:56:03 AM »

After Nick managed to pass his exams he wanted to make it big as a new lawyer. He rented an office downtown, put up his signs both in the front an in the back. Finally he saw a good-looking man with a large case approaching. As he entered his office Nick wanted to impress his new client by speaking loudly into his phone:

It is amusing watching people shouting undocumented assertions in places where nobody is listening or reading.

:ROFL:

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2011, 07:57:35 AM »

:ROFL:
I really NEEDED that laugh!  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :thumbsup: :purr:

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2011, 08:30:54 PM »

Informative and amusing...one thought on Cindy Conard...she is the best Danny Lee Shelton mouthpeice and should be left to speak HIS mind...she is an excellent intelligence source, or lack of it, depending upon one's perspective.

We considered a subpoena but decided her "sources" were too valuable to shut down. Great inside intelligence and everyone knows Danny Lee Shelton just can't shut up!!! So he must use surrogates and Cindy IS THE BEST!!!

Besides, she is a heretic and seperationist anyway and hardly worth the effort to depose and nothing coming from the mouth could possibly be the truth given the source!!!

But, I am enjoying the belated laugh!!! Keep up the comedy show!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 08:57:24 PM »

Ok so Alex, if Linda(VP of 3BN at the time/) was taping a video "on location" doesn't that still make you working for 3ABN?  I'm jes asking....... :dunno:

She also posted this:

Tommy did not have anything to do with Alex’s employment at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Tommy was not working in the production department at this time. I am the one that requested for Alex to work with me in the music video department for Linda Shelton, Linda approved him to work on her crew but Alex was to remain with me due to the fact that he was a teenager working part time. I will testify to the fact that Alex was never alone and he was in my care at all times while working at Three Angels.

Let me be clear this statement will be proven as false. Many at 3ABN at that time (some who have offered their assistance) will make it clear this is not true. I was NOT left under the supervision of Brad at all times. I believe, that Linda Shelton herself can assure you this statement is totally false.

That's all I have to say about that.

She also said this:

In addition, from my own personal knowledge from talking to those at 3ABN in the past, it is my understanding that the music videos Linda Shelton made of herself were not even made at 3ABN, they were all at other locations, so if that is what Alex's employment consisted of, he would rarely if ever, even been at 3ABN.

I can assure you I was at 3ABN more than I was out on location for these video's. That too can and will be proven.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »

Ok so Alex, if Linda(VP of 3BN at the time/) was taping a video "on location" doesn't that still make you working for 3ABN?  I'm jes asking....... :dunno:

She also posted this:

Tommy did not have anything to do with Alex’s employment at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Tommy was not working in the production department at this time. I am the one that requested for Alex to work with me in the music video department for Linda Shelton, Linda approved him to work on her crew but Alex was to remain with me due to the fact that he was a teenager working part time. I will testify to the fact that Alex was never alone and he was in my care at all times while working at Three Angels.

Let me be clear this statement will be proven as false. Many at 3ABN at that time (some who have offered their assistance) will make it clear this is not true. I was NOT left under the supervision of Brad at all times. I believe, that Linda Shelton herself can assure you this statement is totally false.

That's all I have to say about that.

She also said this:

In addition, from my own personal knowledge from talking to those at 3ABN in the past, it is my understanding that the music videos Linda Shelton made of herself were not even made at 3ABN, they were all at other locations, so if that is what Alex's employment consisted of, he would rarely if ever, even been at 3ABN.

I can assure you I was at 3ABN more than I was out on location for these video's. That too can and will be proven.

That is correct, Di. However if you notice it says that I was under my brother's supervision at all times. That is a complete lie.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Adam

• Veteran Member
The busybody strikes again
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 11:15:15 PM »

Re: Alex...

Postby Cynthia » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 pm UTC
Alex Walker started a new topic on adventtalk entitled "Cindy is dead wrong!" and posted the following:

Cindy posted this on her forum:

NOT ONE SINGLE CHILD WHILE AT 3ABN, OR AT ANY ADVENTIST SCHOOL CHURCH, GROUNDS, FACILITY OR WHILE ATTENDING FUNCTIONS AND PROGRAMS ECT AT THOSE, AND NOT ONE PARENT OF ANY CHILD WHO HAS EVER BEEN AT 3ABN OR IS A MEMBER OF THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH (OR ANY OF THE ABOVE), HAS EVER MADE ONE SINGLE ALLEGATION OR ACCUSATION, OR EVEN AN INSINUATION OF WRONG DOING AGAINST TOMMY SHELTON CONCERNING THEIR CHILD, MUCH LESS ACCUSED HIM OF MOLESTATION OR SEXUAL ABUSE.

Sorry Cindy, you are just dead wrong!

All I can say, is that I have no idea what grounds they would LEGITIMATELY claim to have. To be blunt. In my view, which is based on the information which is publicly available Walker and Turley don't appear to have a snowball in hells chance of succeeding in obtaining a judgment against either DS or 3ABN in favor of themselves. Alex claiming he was molested as a teenager at 3ABN is a johnny come lately story that appears to have been added to the statements he has been making for the past 3 1/2 years when this was NEVER mentioned.

Before saying anything else here, I would like to clarify something. Neither DS or 3abn has said anything to me or anyone else that I know of or to anyone I communicate with. 100% of the talk about a civil suit against 3abn and demand letters, agreements etc has originated with Alex, Adam, Duane, Pickle, Joy, and the 3abn accusers and koolaid drinkers... Alex apparently has a problem with loose lips in addition to his lying problem.

Alex Walker previously posted this about me:

;) Truth of the matter is I will sue her and not think twice about it. That isn't a threat either. That's a promise.

And then more recently Alex posted this:

I am glad that they are posting this stuff because they are breaking an agreement set forth by my retained attorney's at Manly and Stewart and 3ABN's attorney Gregory Simpson. This allows us the opportunity to speak publically (Yes, to the media) of our choice, to refute these statements.

Fact: The posters here who are attempting to defend 3ABN are NOT privy to, part of, or subject to any alleged agreement between Alex Walker and his attorneys or 3ABN and their attorney. Alex "loose lips" Walker would be the only one speaking to others and posting publicly about all, who is privy to, part of, or breaking any alleged agreement -- if such an agreement actually exists... Who else could be feeding the 3abn accusers on adventtalk information and talking to them? It's obvious, right?

Now, this morning Alex's roomate (alter ego?), Adam posts this:

The fact is a suit is coming! 3ABN, Danny Lee Shelton, Walt Thomson, Brad Walker, or anyone else who is top contenders to be named in the suit can stop it! Oh, it's also a good possibility that Our friend over on he other site with the big mouth, Ms. Cindy Conard Ford is going to be named in a suit too.

Hopefully, Cindy's festering "know it all lawyer skills" will keep her [censored] out of paying out. Who knows?

Well they may indeed attempt a civil suit, but Alex Walker and his cohorts are making empty threats against us in what appears to me to be attempts to intimidate and silence us, while falsely accusing us of doing that. That is not unusual, nor a surprise. The accusers of 3ABN have always accused DS, 3ABN, and even us of what they themselves do. The absolute truth is that libel and slander are illegal, but telling the documented truth is not, and is an absolute defense against a charge of defamation per se or libel. Further: Anyone can legally comment on public information and news and give their opinion and views or ask questions about it based on what is made known publicly. That is our right. It is called free speech. So I, for one, will continue to exercise my rights, and encourage others to do the same being mindful of, and careful about both what and how things are said.
~ Cindy

Cindy Ford Conard strkes again. Does she not realize she makes herself look stupid with each post? NOTICE: She states that Alex and the other victim do not have a chance to win against 3ABN and Danny Shelton. I beg to differ. You don't have attorney's like John Manly and Jeff Anderson taking a case of this magnitude if they didn't believe they would be successful.

Oh, and Cindy "busybody" Conard. just shut it.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 07:03:49 PM »

Danny Lee Shelton could commit adultery with a dozen women on the set of 3ABN "LIVE", allow Tommy Ray Shelton to molest a couple more dozen children also on "LIVE" TV, Brad could put his hand on the Bible and swear to Lie Under Oath, the whole lie and nothing but a lie,
AND CINDY CONARD WOULD STILL MAINTAIN THEY WERE NOT GUILTY!!!!

I find it ironic that she is banished to a moonscape site and we still bring her wisdom back here to debate it...why not simply bring her back here and trash her face to face!!! The conflict would raise your ratings and give each of you the exciting opportunity to participate in a rabid and open debate of the issues.

Let the evidence rip and let the excitement build!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter 

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2011, 09:19:05 PM »

Yes, bring her back! As Gailon said we could attack her much more efficiently over here!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2011, 05:54:40 AM »

:ROFL: I don't know about that. Sometimes if you mess in d--ly you get it on you or get the disease. Her conversations were so flacked it was a waste of time trying to keep up with the hopping down the :rabbit: trail.  Although sometimes the more people talk the more you find out until the  :beagle: outsmarts and waits  :dogwag: at the finish line. Maybe it is the real reason she does not come here anymore.

This all is so obvious that I often wonder if the 3abn people don't realize she is a hinder to them......or they are the same caliber or the actions brought on with documents and motions would all not be in motion. I still can't believe the letter that was wrote to the judge. I really had to laugh on that one.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2011, 09:13:46 AM »

I find it ironic that she is banished to a moonscape site and we still bring her wisdom back here to debate it...why not simply bring her back here and trash her face to face!!! The conflict would raise your ratings and give each of you the exciting opportunity to participate in a rabid and open debate of the issues.

It might appear to be a simple matter to some, but it is not so simple for the moderators.  A forum has rules, and users who insist on breaking those rules on a regular basis increase the need for forum moderation exponentially.

If you want to see a change in the status of her membership here, I suggest you contact forum administration privately with your request and we can discuss it as a group.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:24:01 AM by Snoopy »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2011, 11:01:29 AM »

[Grandma] Tinka!!!  For shame!!!  LOL!!!

:ROFL: I don't know about that. Sometimes if you mess in d--ly you get it on you or get the disease. Her conversations were so flacked it was a waste of time trying to keep up with the hopping down the :rabbit: trail.  Although sometimes the more people talk the more you find out until the  :beagle: outsmarts and waits  :dogwag: at the finish line. Maybe it is the real reason she does not come here anymore.

This all is so obvious that I often wonder if the 3abn people don't realize she is a hinder to them......or they are the same caliber or the actions brought on with documents and motions would all not be in motion. I still can't believe the letter that was wrote to the judge. I really had to laugh on that one.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »

[Grandma] Tinka!!!  For shame!!!  LOL!!!

:ROFL: I don't know about that. Sometimes if you mess in d--ly you get it on you or get the disease. Her conversations were so flacked it was a waste of time trying to keep up with the hopping down the :rabbit: trail.  Although sometimes the more people talk the more you find out until the  :beagle: outsmarts and waits  :dogwag: at the finish line. Maybe it is the real reason she does not come here anymore.

Tinka,

You are absolutely right about the letter to the judge. Can anyone say P A T H E T I C? It was seriously pathetic if you ask me.
Billy Graham

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2011, 04:17:09 PM »

Now Snoopy, Suspend the rules and amend the constitution to declare Cindy as vicar of the anointed one and is therefore exempt.

They do it in congress every time they want to approve a spending bill that adds to the deficit and fill either their own or a constituents pocket so he can contribute to their reelection campaign. We can certainly do it here to accommodate the vicar!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2011, 03:08:09 AM »

There up and spoke a brisk little somebody,
Critic and whippersnapper, in a rage
To set things right.
Robert Browning
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up