Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN settles with Alex Walker over Tommy Shelton's pedophilia  (Read 75904 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN settles with Alex Walker over Tommy Shelton's pedophilia
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2013, 05:42:44 PM »

I think it was already exposed some time ago that Glenn Dryden signed a ministerial license voted by the ordaining organization of which he was a member.

But I don't know of any allegations against Dryden that he molested children, or that he lied to cover up allegations of molestation against anyone else.

What I am not privy to is what discussion led to the vote by the ordaining organization, what part Dryden played in that discussion, and what went through his mind when he signed that license.
Glenn Dryden is an enabler by signing that license, and an abuser of the abused because he refused to mind his own business. He dug and dug until he got all the gory details he was looking for. I simply don't believe his story that it all just "fell into his lap." He's a liar.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 08:18:19 PM »

I think it was already exposed some time ago that Glenn Dryden signed a ministerial license voted by the ordaining organization of which he was a member.

But I don't know of any allegations against Dryden that he molested children, or that he lied to cover up allegations of molestation against anyone else.

What I am not privy to is what discussion led to the vote by the ordaining organization, what part Dryden played in that discussion, and what went through his mind when he signed that license.

Bob,

As early as 1996 Glenn Dryden was warning people of Tommy. In 2001, he signed his name to Tommy's license. Duane is right he is a liar and enabler, among other things. Perhaps embezzlement?

Why did Glenn Dryden use church money to buy a new vehicle? Why did Dryden use church money to fund his trips to D.C. when he pastored Ezra? Was these things approved by the church? Or, did Dryden take these funds himself without church approval???

The answers to these questions would be helpful. Anyone care to answer them?

How is this any different than Danny?
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

horsethief

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 07:30:22 PM »

Why not just open a new post on these Dryden questions?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2013, 03:04:55 AM »

Why not just open a new post on these Dryden questions?
Because it always gets shut down and we get banned. He calls and whines about it.
Duane Clem

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2013, 09:59:31 AM »

Open a new thread, document wherever possible, and ask away as civilly as possible.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2013, 05:46:46 AM »

I second that.
Open a new thread, document wherever possible, and ask away as civilly as possible.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2013, 03:55:27 PM »

Really, Bob?
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

horsethief

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2013, 09:17:33 PM »

Looks as though Danny & Company have started up those 3abn rallies again. On January 26 they went to Mansfield TX. Today they went to New Port Richie, Fl.

My guess is that he is hurting for cash.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2013, 04:28:46 AM »

Really, Bob?

Yes.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2013, 08:37:26 AM »

This can't possibly be true. Some folks at anothr particular site have stated emphatically that 3ABN would NEVER stettle this case.  :ROFL:

The "other site" 's MINDLESS LEMINGS still believe Danny Lee Shelton is the "anointed one" but I must ask, which POWER anionted him...Good or EVIL??? The history is very clear now for all but the most deluded!!! And they are still DELUSIONAL!!!

Now to wrest 3ABN from the hands of the EVIL ONE!!! If that cannot happen then there is no reason for 3ABN to continue!!! It is not the Three Angels Message and is, in fact, a hypocrisy!!!

It cannot possibly enjoy the Blessings of God and must either be taken over by those who really believe and live the Remnant Message or it must be set aside!!!

The exception would be that if THEY all confess their errors, ask foregiveness, revive their First Love and reform their lives, it would be possible it could be saved...barring that, their demise is certain!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2013, 05:55:05 AM »

I notice they're back to attacking Linda and calling Alex a liar again. The simple fact is, Alex won. He beat Danny. 3ABN settled because they knew they could not win the suit. They can spin all they want, but the fact is that Danny LOST. He's finally been caught.
Duane Clem

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2013, 09:02:48 AM »

So Alex is a millionaire now?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »

I will say this, Truth, has no idea what they're talking about. I cannot believe the things this person says and if anyone else does well they're simply an idiot. Anyone who know's me, Knows they don't have a clue. Their last post is all FULL of lies. I will not respond directly to the question's or "assumptions" that was raised......but you know what they say about assuming, right? lol
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2013, 03:40:36 PM »

Danny hasn't been hurt at all, says "Truth"? But Danny isn't president any more.

And for good reason. No one that covers up child molestation allegations should be in a position of power. And in my opinion, receiving kickbacks also disqualifies.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2013, 12:04:17 PM »

"Truth": Why should I give any evidence of anything? You're just phiiiiiishing!

Let me get this straight......Why would anyone believe "Truth"?

"Truth" was wrong about Tommy going to prison.
"Truth" was wrong about the civil suit.
"Truth" has been wrong so many times, but still runs at the mouth as if they're in the "know?"

Truth do us a favor and hang it up. Anyone else notice how everyone has vanished, but "Truth" enjoys talking to his/her self? lol
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:11:44 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up