Specialty Forums Category > Pet Lovers

Most Unusual Pet You Owned??

<< < (5/5)

WillowRun:
I have my own blue eyed ninja....His name is Quantum Alexander....Why Quantum Alexander?  Because he is always in trouble....always..  He is latest in a long line of Siamese Cats-- Lester, Blue Louie, Phoebe, Holly, Mimi Frances(She was another naughty one)--But none as naughty as Quantum Alexander.  He's 5 years old and I figure he'll be around for another 12 years.  I just hope I can keep up with him.... :purr:

Chrissie:
I really hope that we are reunited with our beloved pets in Heaven. Ours have given us so much joy in this life and surely, there must be a Heaven for kitty-kats and other beautiful animals?  :cat: :dogwag:  :horse:  :rabbit:

bonnie:

--- Quote from: Chrissie on May 18, 2008, 09:55:02 PM ---I really hope that we are reunited with our beloved pets in Heaven. Ours have given us so much joy in this life and surely, there must be a Heaven for kitty-cats and other beautiful animals?  :cat: :dogwag:  :horse:  :rabbit:

--- End quote ---

Might get a bit crowded but wouldn't that be nice. There are some pets I have had over the years I still miss.
Loved them all but some were so special

Just noticed something with the spell checker :ROFL:
It changed Chrissie's post to read "there must be a heaven for kumquats" instead of kitty cats

Yevgeny:
Hhmmm.... Skunks are fun - our skunk's name was Sachet and the trick-or-treating kids were a bit surprised to see it the first time around.  Other pets would include a number of snakes, a rat who survived his initial existence as snake food (nice and fairly common as pets, I think), racoons, that sort of thing.... 

GRAT:
In this a little late but I also had a cat who loved cantaloupe, would beg every time we opened one.  His name was Hisler, he had a black half mustache like Hitler and he tended to hiss - thus his name.  He was a great cat, just showed up one day needing a home. Had him declawed and it didn't stop him from hunting or climbing trees and ending up on our roof.  I miss that cat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version