Specialty Forums Category > Pet Lovers

Most Unusual Pet You Owned??

<< < (2/5) > >>

bonnie:

--- Quote from: Lil Star on May 09, 2008, 08:50:54 PM ---I have owned a registered male angora rabbit. Soon after we had the rabbit with all the papers it had about 9 little bunny rabbits! We have laughed for years over my registered male rabbit having babies. Who would have thought?  :ROFL:

That reminds me, can we get a rabbit icon on here?

--- End quote ---

Bet your male rabbit was a more surprised than you were. :ROFL:

Ozzie:

--- Quote from: bonnie on May 09, 2008, 10:23:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lil Star on May 09, 2008, 08:50:54 PM ---I have owned a registered male angora rabbit. Soon after we had the rabbit with all the papers it had about 9 little bunny rabbits! We have laughed for years over my registered male rabbit having babies. Who would have thought?  :ROFL:

That reminds me, can we get a rabbit icon on here?

--- End quote ---

Bet your male rabbit was a more surprised than you were. :ROFL:

--- End quote ---

:ROFL: :amen:

Lil Star:
LOL-- I bet he was!  He was just like the men I have known and been involved with. Never taking care of the responsibilities of the newborns. Oh well, mom and I took care of them. Some lived while others did not fair so well. It was a blast having this angora rabbit!  Just loved her/him so very much.

bonnie:

--- Quote from: Lil Star on May 10, 2008, 08:57:20 AM ---LOL-- I bet he was!  He was just like the men I have known and been involved with. Never taking care of the responsibilities of the newborns. Oh well, mom and I took care of them. Some lived while others did not fair so well. It was a blast having this angora rabbit!  Just loved her/him so very much.

--- End quote ---

They are a lot of work tho aren't they. Had about ten of them on the farm for their fur.
Used to combine that with angora from the goats for spinning

Lil Star:
They are, plus all the softness  they give... But yes, they are a lot of work but well worth it I thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version