Welcome & Information Category > Welcome & Introduction

Introduce Yourself To Us Here!

<< < (2/44) > >>

Artiste:
Terrible for people who have their homes inundated...

Shooting snakes in the river??  That's just amazing...

Johann:

--- Quote from: Artiste on January 21, 2008, 09:58:02 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Why don't you send for Danny Shelton? He must have his gun back which Linda hid from him. According to some accounts he got so angry that he divorced her for hiding his gun.

Daryl Fawcett:
I was wondering when our retired Pastor Johann would find us here. :)

As far as the flooding in Australia goes, I saw some of it on the TV news.

The latest news is the global stock market situation.

All these things are a sign of the end.

Ozzie:

--- Quote from: Johann on January 22, 2008, 11:13:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Artiste on January 21, 2008, 09:58:02 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Why don't you send for Danny Shelton? He must have his gun back which Linda hid from him. According to some accounts he got so angry that he divorced her for hiding his gun.

--- End quote ---
Now, that's a brilliant idea Johann. Hadn't thought of that.

Oops! My introduction - Well, I'm and Ozzie too, where we're having really cool days when it's supposed to be summer. I won't complain about that though as I don't particularly like the 40+c that we tend to get here in summer.

Pardon the bolden text! My eyesight is not particularly good, and this makes it easier to read.

inga:
Well, howdy, folks! It seems that we've met before here and there -- like on BlackSDA.com or Maritime-SDA-Online.org.  ;D

I'm the very same "Inga" as I am on the other boards. I go by my real first name, the way it's pronounced. (It's actually spelled "Inge" but I cringe at the thought of anyone rhyming my name with "hinge."  :'()

I'm interested in seeing 3ABN truly represent what we believe as Adventists --not just in the talk but in the walk of the principals involved.

I hail from British Columbia, Canada.

Nice to see some of you folks from "down under." Maybe you beat me here because it's already "tomorrow" for you!  :D ::)

And it's good to see Gailon posting. :) And Johann! :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version