Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media coverage of Manly, McGuire, and Stewart  (Read 5307 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Media coverage of Manly, McGuire, and Stewart
« on: August 31, 2010, 06:45:33 AM »

One present unknown is just how much media coverage Attorney John Manly and his team will get for their going after 3ABN and Danny Shelton. This thread is dedicated to posting links to and comments about news stories involving Manly and team.

Patrick Wall, Manly, McGuire and Stewart, arrived in Dublin last week, in a bid to serve O'Grady with new lawsuits of alleged child abuse in a Californian diocese.

"US legal firm hires private detective to track down defrocked Limerick priest"

Think about it. All four guys head off to Ireland to try to serve O'Grady, not sure if they will even find him, and the media covers the story.

So will we read someday soon about their arrival in Thompsonville?

Will Danny file suit against John Manly for intentional interference with prospective economic business advantage? Seems Manly will be making a far bigger impact on Danny's bottom line than he ever thought I might have.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Media coverage of Manly, McGuire, and Stewart
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 07:51:36 AM »

Another thought: Since Tommy pastored for years in West Frankfort, doesn't it seem logical that this will cause even more media interest since the lawsuit, if it comes to that, will be filed in Franklin County?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 09:51:13 AM »

Media outlets in Saint Louis might pick up the story of Danny Shelton being a defendant in a child molestation lawsuit.

He would then know what it feels like to be asked the question, "What did they sue you for?"

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 06:13:27 PM »

Just to be clear the attorney's that I have retained are: California attorney's John C. Manly and Vince Finaldi, and New York attorney Michael Reck.  

Mike Reck- has been present with me during each hearing throughout the criminal case in Virginia to give me legal advice and has been my voice with talks with the prosecutor.

I have met both John and Vince once in California along with their consultant Pat Wall. After spending a day with them I retained them as my attorney's.  

All three of these attorney's belong to the same law firm Manly & Stewart.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 07:20:47 PM »

Just to be clear the attorney's that I have retained are: California attorney's John C. Manly and Vince Finaldi, and New York attorney Michael Reck.  

Mike Reck- has been present with me during each hearing throughout the criminal case in Virginia to give me legal advice and has been my voice with talks with the prosecutor.

I have met both John and Vince once in California along with their consultant Pat Wall. After spending a day with them I retained them as my attorney's.  

All three of these attorney's belong to the same law firm Manly & Stewart.
It looks like you have some stellar legal counsel at your back, Alex. Good job.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 05:11:05 AM »

Media outlets in Saint Louis might pick up the story of Danny Shelton being a defendant in a child molestation lawsuit.

He would then know what it feels like to be asked the question, "What did they sue you for?"

What goes around, comes around. Too bad they never learned that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up