Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Attempted Witness Tampering  (Read 113438 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #240 on: August 20, 2010, 12:49:12 PM »

Molly with the Egyptian spikes all over her heavy puggy face. :ROFL: :ROFL:. Yea, its been a lot of years and it is now so obvious. Danny this and Danny that and Danny again and Danny Danny Danny.

But why would Mollie want to glorify Danny Shelton after he covered up the child molestation allegations against Tommy? A man like that should not be praised.

Sheba

« Reply #241 on: August 20, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »

:ROFL:

Who knows....First the money then the clothes.....oooppss :help:   :ROFL:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #242 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32:37 PM »

What litigation?

There is no litigation yet, but a warning has been served to the appropriate parties.

Given that Linda and Danny still haven't split up all their property, and all the stall tactics Danny used in his lawsuit against us, I wonder what sort of stall tactics Danny et. al. are going to attempt? Whoever sent that warning, do they know how to deal with crafty, sneaky, underhanded stall tactics?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #243 on: August 20, 2010, 01:42:18 PM »

What litigation?

There is no litigation yet, but a warning has been served to the appropriate parties.

Given that Linda and Danny still haven't split up all their property, and all the stall tactics Danny used in his lawsuit against us, I wonder what sort of stall tactics Danny et. al. are going to attempt? Whoever sent that warning, do they know how to deal with crafty, sneaky, underhanded stall tactics?

I would assume so, and I can guarantee they are fully prepared for such schemes.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #244 on: August 20, 2010, 05:15:07 PM »

What litigation?

I would assume so, and I can guarantee they are fully prepared for such schemes.

They better be well prepared for all kinds of sneaky, deceptive tricks. Danny seems to tend to hire attorneys who could use a bit of help in the honesty and ethics category.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #245 on: August 20, 2010, 05:16:55 PM »

But why would Mollie want to glorify Danny Shelton after he covered up the child molestation allegations against Tommy? A man like that should not be praised.

Shelly Q. was the one that was doing the most glorifying of course along with "spikes".

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #246 on: August 20, 2010, 05:42:27 PM »

What litigation?

They better be well prepared for all kinds of sneaky, deceptive tricks. Danny seems to tend to hire attorneys who could use a bit of help in the honesty and ethics category.
From what I hear about John Manly, I don't think they'd better try any funny business with him.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

horsethief

« Reply #247 on: August 20, 2010, 06:13:57 PM »

Danny & Co. have no hope against John Manly. They will have to settle and they will do it quickly to avoid as much embarassment as possible...

Still, however this plays out, 3ABN's name will be forever linked to child molestation.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #248 on: August 26, 2010, 11:06:11 PM »

Danny & Co. have no hope against John Manly. They will have to settle and they will do it quickly to avoid as much embarassment as possible...

Still, however this plays out, 3ABN's name will be forever linked to child molestation.

No matter what may happen in this pending "possible" suit, 3ABN's name is gone along with their reputation. I believe that John Manly, Vince Finaldi, and Michael Reck (the three attorney's representing the victims) records speak for themselves.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

guide4him

« Reply #249 on: August 28, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: spikes  :ROFL: :ROFL: pudgy  :ROFL: :ROFL: bleached blondie  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Thanks for mentioning what I was thinking...
bleached blondie appears more fake as bleaching ... oops time goes on.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #250 on: August 28, 2010, 12:35:23 PM »

:ROFL: It's more then that...It's .. now Farah Fawcett!!! replica :ROFL:  The make up artist doesn't got the eyes quite right tho. But I am sure they are working on it. The eye make up was spooky don't you think? Drooping throu slits from old age I guess. Wonder if they could do a job on me too? People have said I look like Myrle Streep or Sally Fields mix. Maybe they could get me back somehow to the good ole day of youth.  :ROFL:  But now I am almost all white but a creamy white from being a blond. and purely my own natural self. Too afraid of doing anything in case it all falls out. Being old age is bad enough. But no hair when I have lots of it?? No bleached job for me. I love natural hair and a classic look. No spikes for me unless your the Queene of Egypt.  :ROFL:

horsethief

« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »

What does "spikes" & "hair color" got to do with witness tampering?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #252 on: August 30, 2010, 12:57:40 AM »

It's shows the depth of character and actions of those who consistently intimidate and harass the victims or do their thing of getting across their points of theory or "innocence" whether they are the actual poster or not. They are all in the same "clan" and opposition.  It is the outward appearances that coincide with the inner oblivion of character. The outward appearance shows the "flaky" side of character that is presenting a huge (Funnyproblem) of self preservation and extends to the preservation of the DS "clan". Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who is fairest of them all. ( Some of us on here seem to feel their looks are deceiving).  What are they portraying their selves to be. Movie stars?  Did they witness tamper? or didn't they? These types of oddities are unstable for me to think all is well.

The  posts on here show that happened as they tried to get victims over and over to answer their concocted questioning in hopes a word would be misused for their benefit. Their appearances coinside with their actions and I think it is quite funny other then their intimidation's. and I am sure it is a woman thing as women pick out the first signs of "discernment" in woman things. But maybe ---Does Horsethief enjoy looking at "Farrah"? or at M "spikes" :dunno: :ROFL:  Ask PrincessDi the hairdresser what her take might be if she seen the "replica".

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #253 on: August 30, 2010, 01:20:17 PM »

Now, Tinka, on the rare occasion I find myself watching 3ABN I do fine that they have "stylist" issues.  Long ago I offered to go and help them out.......LOL!!!  havent' seen Molly.....what are Egyptian Spikes?  That "semi-Farah look" is back, i guess in honor of Farah Fawcett.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

horsethief

« Reply #254 on: August 30, 2010, 07:20:39 PM »

Tinka... I wouldn't even take the time to respond. Not with someone who compares danny shelton to the Biblical David...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up