Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Poll

How should 3ABN respond to the demand letter from Tommy Shelton's molestation victims' attorneys?

3ABN should respond by September 10.
- 13 (31%)
3ABN shouldn't respond at all to the demand letter.
- 0 (0%)
3ABN should settle within 30 days of August 18, well before the Christmas giving season.
- 11 (26.2%)
3ABN should never settle since 3ABN has never done anything wrong.
- 1 (2.4%)
3ABN should let it go to trial as soon as possible so that 3ABN can be fully vindicated.
- 1 (2.4%)
3ABN should try every stall tactic in the books, in the hopes that the case never goes to trial.
- 0 (0%)
3ABN's directors should foot the bill, since Tommy was rehired 10 years after being let go over similar allegations.
- 12 (28.6%)
I need to know what Tommy's victim's claims are before I can decide on some of these questions.
- 4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN receives demand letter with deadlines  (Read 44083 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN receives demand letter with deadlines
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2010, 05:18:05 PM »

It will be interesting to see, now that it appears that 3ABN has responded to the demand letter, what their strategy will be.

In what seems to be a humorous twist, the hunter is now the hunted. And if those placing demands upon 3ABN have any smarts at all, they'll have a number of aces up their sleeves, ready to play when the time is right. Perhaps 3ABN will drag it all into court at their attorney's behest. That is what insincere attorney's do best, milk their clients for as many billable hours as possible. I got a feeling their attorney just told 3ABN the retainer for his services just went up---a lot!

It will be interesting to see who will tell the truth in all of this. Will folk at/around 3ABN suddenly "get religion" and find their backbone and be honest? Or, will they continue to be the limp, wet noodles they have been to this point?

There's a sword in the air, but it ain't hovering over Battle Creek.....

...except you repent, you shall all likewise perish," Luke 13:3

SDAminister

Wow!  You must be very closely connected to this, SDAminister!  Sounds like you have access to insider information!  Just don't trade on it...hahaha!

SDAminister

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2010, 09:58:06 AM »

"Hundreds of sex abuse victims have come forward in Belgium with harrowing accounts of molestation by Catholic clergy that reportedly led to at least 13 suicides and affected children as young as two, a special commission said Friday. ..."
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/09/10/world/AP-Church-Abuse-Belgium.html?_r=1

A revolution is coming at 3ABN, and you won't believe who will be the most surprised. Watch for it......

SDAminister

mrst53

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »

How sin sick can someone be? And yet others covered it up. they were just as bad. I feel so sorry for these kids- only Jesus Christ can heal this type of hurt and at this point they probably want nothing to do with any type of religion :praying:

Johann

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »

A revolution is coming at 3ABN, and you won't believe who will be the most surprised. Watch for it......

SDAminister

Many are curious.

Johann

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2010, 02:42:22 AM »

"Hundreds of sex abuse victims have come forward in Belgium with harrowing accounts of molestation by Catholic clergy that reportedly led to at least 13 suicides and affected children as young as two, a special commission said Friday. ..."
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/09/10/world/AP-Church-Abuse-Belgium.html?_r=1

SDAminister

:huh:

JustWondering

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2010, 10:17:04 AM »

This article should clear up every question that anyone has ever had about 3ABN and was afraid to ask.

http://cpedia.com/wiki?q=Shelton&guess_ambig=Native+American+heritage+depicting+

According to this page, DS is apparently also linked to the Beverly Hills 90210 TV show.

Emma

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2010, 11:12:56 AM »

Not the most unbiassed report I have ever read.  :D

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2010, 11:40:17 AM »

OK?!!  This must be something like Wikepedia or something.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2010, 11:49:27 AM »

Not the most unbiassed report I have ever read.  :D

There are a number of inaccuracies and gaps in this repport.

mrst53

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 01:13:33 PM »

Agreed-not the most unbiased- where is this site based? How do they get their info? Like Wikepedia- anyone can add?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2010, 01:27:51 PM »

I'm famous again. Oh yay.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

JustWondering

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 01:39:06 PM »

Is it possibly an accurate reflection of what is out there?  Is it a good representation of the public's perception?  It definitely provides some interesting reading.

http://www.cpedia.com/info/
Welcome to Cpedia (alpha) — the automated encyclopedia from Cuil.
Traditionally, search engines have returned a list of references in response to a query — ten blue links. Cpedia changes this.

A natural way for people to receive information is a report — a summary of the topic. Current search results are more analogous to receiving a bibliography than a sourced report.

For each query, Cpedia algorithmically summarizes and clusters the ideas on the web and uses this to generate a report. We do the heavy lifting of removing all the repetition, so that unique and novel content surfaces. Just as Wikipedia uses the effort of a large number of people to edit a topic, we combine all the documents written about an idea on the web to generate one article.

There are many surprising relationships on the web… but one warning, not everything people say on the web is true.

Are you ready to read the Web?

If you thought the other article was interesting.  Check these out.
http://www.cpedia.com/search?q=3abn

http://www.cpedia.com/search?q=Tommy+Shelton

Johann

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2010, 01:28:13 AM »

Quite an unreliable source. It states that my wife, Irmgard, did things she never could have done. Wonder who has fed them this information?

JustWondering

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2010, 06:20:41 AM »

Quite an unreliable source. It states that my wife, Irmgard, did things she never could have done. Wonder who has fed them this information?

What did they say about your wife?  I just looked at the two links and do not see her name.

Johann

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2010, 11:11:52 AM »

What did they say about your wife?  I just looked at the two links and do not see her name.

I found that when I typed my own name at the top, Johann Thorvaldsson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up