Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Christmas to all my new Friends  (Read 3800 times)

mrst53

Merry Christmas to all my new Friends
« on: December 24, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »

I want to wish a Merry Christmas to all my new Friends that I have made on this site. While we don't always agree, we have remained friends(I hope). I have learned alot from everyone. In the hustle and bustle of the season, we must remember that reason we are friends is the Son of God who came to earth and whose Birth we celebrate tomorrow.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Merry Christmas to all my new Friends
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »

Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year to you, mrst53!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 05:09:47 PM »

Merry Christmas to all!

Johann

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 02:15:42 AM »

Merry Christmas to all of you, especially to those who may have to spend the day alone.

(We expect 25-30 family visitors today, and are so fortunate that two daughters (who are grandmothers themselves) have prepared the food.)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 03:43:47 PM »

I hope you all had a blessed and simply marvelous Christmas Day!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Jise

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 03:49:39 PM »

delete

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 06:05:54 AM »

Yes Jise, we sometimes can use this rememberance of (unknown date probably in Aug sometime for real) Christs Birth for the good and belief of Jesus.  A time that all Christians can reflect and be with family. I had a joyous time in giving and making little gift bags to about 70 family, neighbors and friends. Yes it was a Merry, Happy Christmas despite man's traditions.

You've decided to delete in a couple of places and my thoughts were brought to surmizing from your comments :ROFL:

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 11:03:59 AM »

Well said, Tinka!

Yes Jise, we sometimes can use this rememberance of (unknown date probably in Aug sometime for real) Christs Birth for the good and belief of Jesus.  A time that all Christians can reflect and be with family. I had a joyous time in giving and making little gift bags to about 70 family, neighbors and friends. Yes it was a Merry, Happy Christmas despite man's traditions.

You've decided to delete in a couple of places and my thoughts were brought to surmizing from your comments :ROFL:
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up