Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Tommy Shelton pleads guilty, faces possible prison time  (Read 66083 times)

Johann

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Tommy Shelton pleads guilty, faces possible prison time
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »

You may have discovered that the real problem started when a demon appeared to Brenda Walsh at night, and she followed the prodding of that demon.

At that time I asked Walt Thompson if he really wanted the demon to guide them through the crisis, and his reply was that if the demon would help them they would let him. I could not believe that this would ever come from a Christian Seventh-day Adventist ministry, but is seems like they made their choice.
:o :'( Johann!!! Please tell me I'm misunderstanding this! Walt Thompson actually said that?

Hardly believable? I could hardly believe it when I heard him say that to me on the phone. It made me more determined to keep on for truth's sake.

mrst53

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2010, 01:28:44 PM »

What is the other site?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2010, 02:23:31 PM »

LOL!! I lkove it, Snoppy!!  Good cult people!  I ran across af ew of them lately myself!  LOL!!!

Ok, so I am totally confused(not being able to come here everyday).   Ok so what?   Alex, are you one of the young men that TS is now on trial for molesting?  If not, is thera another trial for his mother to testify for or against him?  No one will be testifying at the present trial, maybe one or two people at the penalty phase, right?

They are just being good cult people...     :console:

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2010, 03:23:03 PM »

While I understand that Brad is put in the middle of this and is trying to protect his marriage and employment does not mean it is right!

I do not know Valerie, but my guess is that she is not threatening Brad with divorce if he doesn't attempt to tamper with witnesses or smear victims or defend a pedophile.
I've known Valerie since she was a very young girl and I can't honestly believe she would do that, either. However, I DO believe that Brad is under some SERIOUS pressure from someone or someones due to being in the family and being employed at 3ABN. I'm not at all defending his alleged comments about Alex, but I will say I do NOT envy the position he is in. No matter what he does, he'll be going against someone.

I seem to recall a member of Alex's family telling me around 2007 that they believed that Tommy was a pedophile. Also, it has been reported that Tommy fessed up long before 2006 to someone, who then told a member of Alex's family.

So I would find it very difficult to believe that Alex's family really thinks that Tommy is innocent.

Ok, so I am totally confused(not being able to come here everyday).   Ok so what?   Alex, are you one of the young men that TS is now on trial for molesting?

Correct, Di. Alex Walker, Brad Walker's brother, is one of them, and the fellow we reported about in late 2006 is the other.

Alex is Tommy's daughter's husband's brother. The daughter is Valerie, and the husband is Brad.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2010, 08:18:03 PM »

While I understand that Brad is put in the middle of this and is trying to protect his marriage and employment does not mean it is right!

I don not know Valerie, but my guess is that she is not threatening Brad with divorce if he doesn't attempt to tamper with witnesses or smear victims or defend a pedophile.
I've known Valerie since she was a very young girl and I can't honestly believe she would do that, either. However, I DO believe that Brad is under some SERIOUS pressure from someone or someones due to being in the family and being employed at 3ABN. I'm not at all defending his alleged comments about Alex, but I will say I do NOT envy the position he is in. No matter what he does, he'll be going against someone.

I may have mis-spoken. What I was trying to point out was I am sure that it would put stress in ones marriage. Was not really meaning a divorce. Again I appologize if I mis-spoke.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

SDAminister

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2010, 09:02:32 PM »

Let's imagine you crossed a Pharisee with Barney Fife, and a Inquisitor with George Jefferson, and then bred those two together.. what would we get? Let's imagine he called himself "sdaminister"  and mostly posted during the Sabbath hours.. Would we still recognize, "Bob Pickle"?

It's "SDAminister", not "sdaminister".

I've seen my share of Andy Griffith. In the end, Barney and Andy always caught the crooks.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2010, 10:48:19 PM »

A day of canning beans sure did get me behind  in my reading  ;)but one thing strikes me that I must comment on is to

Harley,

Harley, I am not exactly sure where or what you read and then apply scripture to right contexts pertaining to situations.  Your quotes do not fit circumstances that apply here and make any sense to me.
1. First of all I can tell you that Bob's sins are not TS sins. and yes, there is degrees of sins. intentional and accidental, some are so devilish and the devil possessed people do the worst crimes of no conscience.  I really think you do need to pray for your understanding of correct applications.

2. also, when Jesus was led to the cross and Satan and his angels intermingled with the people all crying "crucify  crucify" Jesus ignored them, and one other thing is that you need to study who is your brother... who are you evenly yoked with. and Bob when I first read "Manson" when you spoke it My mind was already on that same person. He sure isn't my brother either. We are to be BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. Not devil possessed servants. Your way of applying can get you in serious trouble. There is a time to stand up and discover what discernment is and if one cannot discern then there is no way to decide how you associate and with. and that is why you sound completely confused This sort of posting Harley is just a little out in left field when not applied in stable understanding. I was pretty shocked to read this and where you were coming from.  If you have been reading along on these posts for any length of time you can definitely know who is full of  :horse: feed. You seem like a nice person that is sincere but there is just too much wrong here that SDA honest people must stand up to. Just take into consideration what would be left if no one ever did..... It is not far from it now as it is plain to see what damage has been done to many lives and for how long. Its had it day and now time to pay. I do get angry when I imagine what these sick people have done. I have no sympathy for the devils folly done through his servants as it appears you do and state that all sin is the same. No it is not.  One person can do something in pre meditation, intentional with hate, lust, selfish, and killing. Others can have accidental sins and very remorseful. There is a whole lot to think about in your posts.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2010, 01:29:44 AM »

I can clearly see what is going on here. Harley states "this was sent to me" and then shares a post from an anonymous poster at the other site. First of all, I don't need any advice from some coward over there who isn't even adult enough to identify themselves. If a person doesn't have enough guts and God about them to own up to what they write, it must not be worth a whole lot.

Second, the very person who wrote the post has themselves been involved in smears and slander against myself and others in times past. It's convenient now that Tommy had admitted to what several of us have been accusing him of, we get chastised about our "attitudes."

Third, this is standard operating procedure for the 3ABN crowd. If you see someone who seems to be undecided, pull them aside and try to corrupt them. Harley, you are being targeted. I urge you to ignore the whole wad over there. They are up to no good.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2010, 04:45:52 AM »

Harley's verbage sounds no different then Cindy.

Pat Williams

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2010, 10:38:41 AM »

Adam, Alex told people to call his mom. He told me how to. I never called her, but it is not true that nobody talked to her. I know two people who did and that is why I never had to call. I think it is fair to say you did not talk to her though because of what you are writing. I hope I can say that here because it is what I know now. I was feeling bad about all the things I heard and trying to figure out if I should write anything here. It is sad when people lie and it is sad what people do. I feel bad also that Alex said to find out and that that people can't say what they heard now. I don't know all about Tommy Shelton or the victims, but I do know something is wrong when people don't allow people to answer or start attacking them when they do. That is the thing that makes me believe those people are maybe the ones lying because they don't want to hear anything but what they say. Just because people don't want to hear about what another person believes doesn't mean people should answer them by making accusations about them. I think that is wrong no matter who does it. Jesus didn't do that. He answered what was being said by the bad people. He never acted like them when they were mean to him and said bad or mean things about him, but he always did tell them and everybody the truth even if they didn't like it and thought it was mean. You were nice to me before but I don't think you are being nice to other people in your posts and it makes me feel bad. I am sorry to say this but I have to because I don't think people are acting right. Even when we are right we have to say it nicely. :console:
Well Harley, all I can say is that Alex's mother says NO ONE has contacted her. I believe her.

So Duane Clem, are you claiming you are posting here and  believe this because she said this to you personally? Because,  I know she did NOT!

Alex and Adam seem to be claiming she has only spoke to a sister and Grandmother, (but adam admits he hasn't talked to her) they also claim she hasn't talked to anyone else about Alex's case, or the statement Alex gave to Bob Pickle. They clarify it by saying she has received no phone calls, but I personally know of others who she has talked to, and I know she is a good woman, and did not say that no one has contacted her or that she has not talked to any one else about all of this because... she wouldn't. She has talked to others, and I (personally) do not believe she would lie.
I do believe this hurts her and is difficult and she needs a lot of prayer on her behalf, as do all involved here...

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:47:01 AM by Pat Williams »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2010, 10:47:34 AM »

Adam, Alex told people to call his mom. He told me how to. I never called her, but it is not true that nobody talked to her. I know two people who did and that is why I never had to call. I think it is fair to say you did not talk to her though because of what you are writing. I hope I can say that here because it is what I know now. I was feeling bad about all the things I heard and trying to figure out if I should write anything here. It is sad when people lie and it is sad what people do. I feel bad also that Alex said to find out and that that people can't say what they heard now. I don't know all about Tommy Shelton or the victims, but I do know something is wrong when people don't allow people to answer or start attacking them when they do. That is the thing that makes me believe those people are maybe the ones lying because they don't want to hear anything but what they say. Just because people don't want to hear about what another person believes doesn't mean people should answer them by making accusations about them. I think that is wrong no matter who does it. Jesus didn't do that. He answered what was being said by the bad people. He never acted like them when they were mean to him and said bad or mean things about him, but he always did tell them and everybody the truth even if they didn't like it and thought it was mean. You were nice to me before but I don't think you are being nice to other people in your posts and it makes me feel bad. I am sorry to say this but I have to because I don't think people are acting right. Even when we are right we have to say it nicely. :console:
Well Harley, all I can say is that Alex's mother says NO ONE has contacted her. I believe her.

So Duane Clem, did she say this to you personally? I know she did NOT.

Alex and Adam seem to be claiming she has only spoke to a sister and Grandmother, (but adam admits he hasn't talked to her) they also claim she hasn't talked to anyone else about Alex's case, or the statement Alex gave to Bob Pickle, they clarify it by saying she has received no phone calls, but I personally know of others who she has talked to, and I know she is a good woman, and did not say that no one has contacted her or that she has not talked to any one else about all of this becaus... she has, and I do not believe she would lie.
I do beleve this hurts her and is difficult and she needs a lot of prayer on her behalf, as do all involved here...

So your saying that my mother lied to me? She has told me on numerous occasions that she has NOT talked to anyone, but my sister and grandmother.  Yes, it is true she has talked to Brad and Tommy's attorney. But she denies that any of you have contacted like you say you have. She is also appalled by the comment that was made by Sam, "that she was going to testify that I qualified for the mental hospital." I guess you are saying that she lied to my grandmother as well. My grandmother called and asked her who she had talked too and she told her the same thing. Do I need to have one of you contact my grandmother? I have already offered my mother's information what more do you want?

How dare you insinuate my mother is a liar, when she tells me she hasn't been contacted than she hasn't. This has nothing to do with my mother. She shouldn't even be involved. Of course she is tore up but I am not the one that has involved her in it. She will admit to that!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:00:58 AM by Alex Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Pat Williams

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2010, 11:35:43 AM »

So Duane Clem, did she say this to you personally? I know she did NOT.

Alex and Adam seem to be claiming she has only spoke to a sister and Grandmother, (but adam admits he hasn't talked to her) they also claim she hasn't talked to anyone else about Alex's case, or the statement Alex gave to Bob Pickle, they clarify it by saying she has received no phone calls, but I personally know of others who she has talked to, and I know she is a good woman, and did not say that no one has contacted her or that she has not talked to any one else about all of this becaus... she has, and I do not believe she would lie.
I do beleve this hurts her and is difficult and she needs a lot of prayer on her behalf, as do all involved here...

So your saying that my mother lied to me? She has told me on numerous occasions that she has NOT talked to anyone, but my sister and grandmother.  Yes, it is true she has talked to Brad and Tommy's attorney. But she denies that any of you have contacted like you say you have. She is also appalled by the comment that was made by Sam, "that she was going to testify that I qualified for the mental hospital." I guess you are saying that she lied to my grandmother as well. My grandmother called and asked her who she had talked too and she told her the same thing. Do I need to have one of you contact my grandmother? I have already offered my mother's information what more do you want?

How dare you insinuate my mother is a liar, when she tells me she hasn't been contacted than she hasn't. This has nothing to do with my mother. She shouldn't even be involved. Of course she is tore up but I am not the one that has involved her in it. She will admit to that!

Calm down. No one. Not a one has insinuated or claimed your mom is a liar. The only one suggesting that, is you and Adam. Of course if the case proceeds to trial she will be involved, she will testify and all will know what she has to say. If you don't want her involved before then and wish to keep saying people shouldn't bother her due to her health? Then I suggest you stop talking to people (ask Adam to stop bringing it up) and stop causing them to post about how the Defenses witnesses will be used for you ( Johann, Adam, Pickle.. etc) and stop  posting and asking people to call her. Does that seem logical to you?

By the way, Sam is not Brad. I know Sam. I  have been a guest of Sam's. I have sat at Sam's table in Sam's house with friends and family after the Missus of the house prepared a bountiful and nutritious spread. I have been in Sam's living room as Sam logged in on the computer and posted here on adventtalk. Sam is NOT Brad.

And your mother speaks to people, people she knows, people who love her and people she loves, that doesn't always register as "Contact from an outsider" or a phone call from one. You really need to think about that, for the quotes attributed to your Brother were all that came from him. The rest of your family also have the right to speak. You and your claims, and Adam are not a sacred cow. You are posting on a public internet forum.

You started a snowball here, all based on a lie.You claimed Sam was Brad. Next thing is Adam is posting accusations against your brother.( which he got from you) and talking about your mom (also from you)  It is being claimed Brad  is the source of all information against you. (not true) It is being claimed there is witness tampering going on. etc etc etc... but Adam also claims he has not talked to your mother, nor ever met Brad, so his source is YOU

That is all 100% false.

All here, right or wrong  have the right to say they believe you and your statement to Pickle. They have the right to say they believe TS guilty, right? Your brother when asked has the right to also say the opposite, right? He has the right to say what Adam posted about him was a lie, right?

Well, this whole scale attack of him seems to indicate that you all think he doesn't have that right.

To say he is the "source against you"? (false) To instigate, and enable attacks against him because he answered questions about public posts here about him? (wrong)

To have accusations of infidelity posted here against him? (false)

To watch people post his marriage is falling apart,(false) and that his opinion about you and the denial of Adams posted claims about him are "witness tampering"? (FALSE!)

To see your brother condemned and attacked falsely just because he says he doesn't believe you and says the public accusations against him are not true? How dare you? YOU will not only have to answer to God, but you will answer to your family, and family is a gift from God.

Believe that. They love you like no other, except for the True Father and son.

I can not understand why you allowed all of this against your brother or why you would promote and condone lies on your behalf.

It is despicable, and is sin, and you will answer. Despite that, I am praying that you open your eyes.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive."

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:56:06 AM by Pat Williams »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2010, 11:54:14 AM »

You are right if it does proceed she will be involved and I do not have a problem with that. Then if Sam is not Brad he/she has no business making comments for my mother, correct? Especially ones that she finds to be sick and appalling.

And your mother speaks to people, people she knows, people who love her and people she loves, that doesn't always register as "Contact from an outsider" or a phone call from one.
 You really need to think about that, for the quotes attributed to your Brother were all that came from him.

I don't guess I understand this. Are you saying that all of these quotes that my mother supposedly said came from Brad? If so then my point is proven no one has contacted my mother.

I can not and will not speak for Adam. Just like you he is free to post what he wants.

What part did Adam say that was a lie? The fact that Brad contacted me and what he told me? Sorry, but that wasn't a lie and that can and will be proven if need be. There was no lies told against Brad. Everything that was stated about him is in fact true. Furthermore, Brad did not think twice about allowing lies to be spoken about me, did he? So do I feel sorry...nope. You also say that I allowed "lies" to be spoken about Brad. False.

I do not need family counseling from you either. I love all of my family the same. I still even love Brad and hope one day that relationship can be repaired. You are right I will answer one day but it won't be to you. It will be to a just God who knows all.
Alex L. Walker

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2010, 12:21:29 PM »

Seems that Brad Boy is tangled up in a web of "family" marriage.   I must admit that LS was set free before the spider weaved the last choking webs.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »

It is very confusing.

Ok, so I am totally confused
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up