Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Feminist Problem  (Read 3452 times)

Johann

The Feminist Problem
« on: June 20, 2012, 08:57:09 AM »

A recent college graduate tells me that the Feminist Problem seems to be serious in some of our colleges. It appears to stem from the much talk about feminist infiltration in our churches. It has come to where college girls are afraid of talking too much to other girls on the campus, and not at all if they happen to be taking the same Bible classes.

If they form any kind of friendship among themselves they are soon accused of being feminists, so they just keep away from other girls to avoid such accusations.

The fear does not disappear when they finish college. They still fear finding friends among other women in the church to avoid being accused of feminism, I am told.

How great is this feminist problem in your church?

christian

Re: The Feminist Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:06:17 PM »

A recent college graduate tells me that the Feminist Problem seems to be serious in some of our colleges. It appears to stem from the much talk about feminist infiltration in our churches. It has come to where college girls are afraid of talking too much to other girls on the campus, and not at all if they happen to be taking the same Bible classes.

If they form any kind of friendship among themselves they are soon accused of being feminists, so they just keep away from other girls to avoid such accusations.

The fear does not disappear when they finish college. They still fear finding friends among other women in the church to avoid being accused of feminism, I am told.

How great is this feminist problem in your church?
Not as bad as the feminist problem in this site. God made Adam an Eve not Adam and Steve. In the confines of the Church we have deaconesses and deacons and the demarcation between the sexes is kept as a respect to the creation power of God. God created male and female not to be confused with one another. And a woman's desire shall be to her husband. And the husband will be the head of his house not the dictator or King. Johann, please stop and be a man for once and give women what they really want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up