Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: IS the litigation Biblical, Part 2, Biblical aspects.  (Read 16243 times)

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: IS the litigation Biblical, Part 2, Biblical aspects.
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »

I've already told you, maybe more than once, that I've never had NLP training.

So you say. Not buying it Robert.

Who was it in another Forum who insisted on calling Bob "Robert"; even after he requested that he be called Bob?  :dunno:

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »

And why not? Have I ever not told the truth?

Oh please! There are people working on a definitive work of your misrepresentation of others words. Misrepresentation:

4 results for: misrepresentation
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
mis·rep·re·sent   /?m?sr?pr??z?nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mis-rep-ri-zent] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1.   to represent incorrectly, improperly, or falsely.
2.   to represent in an unsatisfactory manner.

Where is the ellipsis in that email? What is missing?

Rather weak response as it is evident that the email is not being presented in it's entirety. A simply knowledge of the flow of conversation evidences that there are portions that have been edited out. You have been caught doing it over and over again - suck it up and admit that you have been less than honest in your presentation of what others have said - and have done so in an attempt to mislead others to join your side.

I just checked the copy Danny sent to me. It contains 1271 letters, 288 words, 15 sentences, and 11 paragraphs, according to the way WordPerfect calculate such things.

The one that appears on Save-3ABN.com, I checked it too. It also contains 1271 letters, 288 words, 15 sentences, and 11 paragraphs.

The only difference appears to be that Danny's email has two spaces after every period, whereas a web browser only shows one. But what difference would that make?

I think GNettie has done an eloquent job of showing how you have misrepresented what was said. I am sure that if you checked the edited version of the email you have against your version on the "Save-Not" site that they will match . . .

Your assertion regarding what Danny was stating is absurd. Why would he have to refuse to follow through on his own board chairman's request until ASI had finished NOT LOOKING AT ALL into the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations, since he had refused to allow them to look into that? If that be the case, how can the whole ASI process not be but a smokescreen to hide the child molestation allegations until at the very least the process was completed?

I can't believe anyone falls for this type of nonsense any more - they have to be blinded by their own desire for the destruction of others to buy in any more. Your argument is less solvent than the the mortgage industry. The Board Chair did not ask you to make a mockery of Matt 18 - rather he asked that you verify the information . . . that didn't include making a mockery of God's ministries and you have attempted to make of no account more than one in your two years of self-indulgence. It has been pointed out time and again, but your focus on Mr. T. Shelton raises many red flags about your motivations.

You have evaded the issue. Walt Thompson, THE 3ABN Board chairman, asked me to verify the information he had given me regarding the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations. He gave me but one name to verify things with when he could have given me more. That one name was Danny. I wrote Danny. Danny refused to answer anything, much less verify anything, and thus THUMBED HIS NOSE at the stated wishes of his own board chairman.

I am absolutely certain that God was appalled that Danny Shelton, claiming to be the Lord's anointed, led or allowed his board chairman to believe that the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton were 30 years old, and that they were due to a feud with a man who lived 800 miles away until 8 years after Tommy's ordination was suspended. The presidents of God's ministries aren't supposed to do that kind of thing, the boards of God's ministries aren't supposed to let their presidents get away with such things, and the boards of God's ministries aren't supposed to sue those who become concerned at the legal liability such negligence could cause for God's minsitries.

Since you have a direct line to God's thoughts please let us all know what He is thinking about all of us (note bold text above) . . .

One must take Dr. Thompson's email exchanges with you within the context that he was openly exchanging dialogue with you trusting that you were sincere in your claim to be seeking truth and a resolution to the situation at 3ABN.

A. you wrote to Dr. Thompson privately
B. he responded to you privately and suggested that if you wanted to pursue it further that you contact Danny privately
C. He had no obligation to tell you that he had spoken with anyone else - he isn't beholden to you for that kind of information

You spuriously applied a misguided broad interpretation of the email from Dr. Thompson to ease your conscience in taking the tack you did. Following that you take every opportunity to justify your "with any means necessary" approach to life to convince others that you were some Christian superman who was cleansing the temple all by yourself - or at least with the infamous GAJ at your backside.

The difference here is motive. Dr. Thompson was obviously trusting you as a fellow Christian to take your concerns and addressing them to Danny. He wasn't asking you  to make a mockery of Matt 18, nor was he asking you publish anything in a public forum - that was your action and your continued blaming of Dr. Thompson for your actions is yet more evidence that you are seeking to sling mud while evading responsibility for your own actions.

BTW, can you provide citation where Danny claimed to be the "Lord's anointed" or are you trying once again to place words in the mouth of someone that they never uttered? Has God led individuals throughout the annals of time to serve Him in specific ways? Absolutely! To argue otherwise would blasphemous. Are you in a position to challenge Mr. Danny Shelton in regards to the raising up of 3ABN to serve the missions of the Savior - NO! Mr. Danny Shelton with the support (early on) of Linda Shelton were called by God to do a work . . . if you  challenge or deny that the evidence is stacked against you as high as the Empire State Building (even Linda can not deny that).

As for the Mr. T. Shelton chronology . . . you have relied solely on the testimony of a few individuals who have been shown to have an axe to grind. Not to mention that your applying this issue to the current litigation is to cloud the waters for the intent purpose of avoiding having to support your claims that have been challenged and proven false. You continually drag this out as if it were "the" issue here . . . and you are wrong. If you want to litigate this issue outside of your current legal situations go ahead . . . pull your army of accusers together, file charges, and proceed through the halls of justice - unless you are willing to stand up and lead the fight I proffer that you should just "shut up" because you are not willing to put up. If you have the evidence, lead your minions into battle - convince them . . . after all your claims seem to indicate that your evidence is overwhelming . . .

The truth is you won't do that. You will justify your inaction (as you have done before) and attempt to divert and redirect (ala GAJ) . . . You also know, if you have been spending any time doing research for you current situation, that you do not have a case against 3ABN for the employment of TS. In a court of law, there is substantial evidence that the institution did all it was required to do in regards to the employment of TS. What screams out at this point is that TS was placed in LS position after she made the choices she did, which resulted in her losing those positions. You have to decide . . . are you in this all the way (as it seems GAJ is, with no regard to common sense) or are you in it just to achieve revenge?

ANYMAN:

If I thought you or Dr Walter Thompson had just one ounce of credibility, we could sit down and discuss whether any of the allegation made against Linda Sue Shelton could stand the test of a real trial. But, we already knew Dr Walter Thompson was as factually challenged as Danny Lee Shelton and his perpetrator from the dark side, Brenda Walsh. All anyone would have to do is to compare one precept upon another made by Danny Lee Shelton,
Brenda Walsh and Dr Walter Thompson to realize they did not match and see the story get wilder and wilder while they purported to be protecting Linda Sue Shelton. THE ONLY THING THESE MISCREANTS WERE PROTECTING WAS THEMSELVES AND /OR THEIR FINANCIAL INTERESTS!!! Pride is a disdainful thing!!!

Brenda and Danny have certainly reaped well so far. Only problem is that what they have reaped belongs to Linda
Sue Shelton and if she has a brain the size of a thimble she willl reach out and take it back!!! And while she is at it she will take Dr Walter Thompson, Merlin Fjarli, Edson McKee, Garwin McNeilus and a few choice others to the cleaners and let them leave when they have emptied their wallets as well. AND WE ARE EVER THE CLOSER TO PROVING IT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT...yes, that is not simply the preponderonce of the evidence, but BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT!!! Coming at you as sure as a freight train!!!

Yes, closing in on summary judgment time, except I have a real interest in pursuing our misuse of process claims!!!

Of course, you seem to be beyond reason and so we have to take that into account, but the growing evidence pile is so overwhelming, even the unreasonable will have no alternative but to confess their errors. There is another option...continue to be so blind, you take the wrong turn and end up in the HOT ZONE!!! Given your refusal to face reality, better wear some asbestos !!!!

ANd one other thing..."GOD"S MINISTRY" does not do the things that 3ABN, Danny Lee Shelton, Brenda Walsh and DR Walter Thompson have done. BE REST ASSURED OF THAT!!! It is God's ministry when God is in control, not when we have factually challenged miscreants pulling the strings and causing it it to act as evil as the Dark Days of the Holy Roman Empire!!!! Christians just do not LIE, CHEAT and DENIGRATE!!! And you and your followers are no Christians!!! You are certainly not the ones that stand at the right hand!!!

So go to the cathedral ANYMAN, bring your candles, your prayer beads and your indulgences and seek several hours in the confessional. But rest assured, you will not come out a member of the Remnant unless you take the blinders off, put on some sackclothe and ashes and pay penance for what you have contributed to!!! God's judgment is most surely coming!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

==================
Edited by Artiste to remove inappropriate content
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:09:42 PM by Artiste »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »

Who was it in another Forum who insisted on calling Bob "Robert"; even after he requested that he be called Bob?  :dunno:

Gregory Scott Thompson, Walt Thompson's son, posting under the name fallible humanbeing on BSDA. That's what I recall.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »

Yes, but then several others jumped on it as well, once it was made clear that you prefer "Bob" to "Robert".

Gregory Scott Thompson, Walt Thompson's son, posting under the name fallible humanbeing on BSDA. That's what I recall.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up