Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 291701 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 05:25:53 AM »

In fact, the board, the pastor, and several that counseled with Linda heard and saw the evidence and came to their own conclusion. Guess what it was????

Probably not.

John Lomacang said he had personally seen phone card phone records totaling hundreds of hours of calls between the USA and Norway, yet failed to produce as promised. 3ABN and Danny have failed to produce those records in this lawsuit. AT&T claimed that they don't give out such records. Lomacang and Mollie Steenson refused to answer the simple question of whether the hundreds of hours was actual time spent on the phone or billed units.

At this point I would say the evidence points to this bit of "evidence" never existing.

GRAT

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 07:51:31 AM »

Thats right Gailon, if your wife is supporting you then she should be able to demand to see your finances. If an oustsider is supporting you then that outsider should be able to know how you are spending the money they are giving you. If donors are supporting you then you should be answerable to them. If you are using a 501-c3 to get monies out of a bunch of donors and Sam represents a segment of them who want to know if you have abused that 501-c3 for the purpose of enriching yourself at the expense of donors who are mostly on fixed or low incomes, then I demand that you answer to Sam and provide him/her with the accounting that he/she requires.

So why don't you and Sam go donate to the fund and see for yourselves if your donation is tax deductible? 

Habanero

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 08:18:41 AM »

Thats right Gailon, if your wife is supporting you then she should be able to demand to see your finances. If an oustsider is supporting you then that outsider should be able to know how you are spending the money they are giving you. If donors are supporting you then you should be answerable to them. If you are using a 501-c3 to get monies out of a bunch of donors and Sam represents a segment of them who want to know if you have abused that 501-c3 for the purpose of enriching yourself at the expense of donors who are mostly on fixed or low incomes, then I demand that you answer to Sam and provide him/her with the accounting that he/she requires.

So why don't you and Sam go donate to the fund and see for yourselves if your donation is tax deductible? 

Lol! I know that it isnt, but, bless his heart, perhaps Sam would like to donate and find out.

Johann

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »

Prayer of the Day
Dearest Lord, teach me
to be generous...

:oops:

I received this today from a ministry!

Habanero

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 09:30:11 AM »

Prayer of the Day
Dearest Lord, teach me
to be generous...

:oops:

I received this today from a ministry!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: HOWLING!!!!!!

GRAT

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »

Sam ought to try donating.  He/She would get a really nice personal thank you from Bob telling how the donations are used.   :puppykisses:

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 03:11:36 PM »

Questions I would ask:

How can someone making $60.000 a year was able to save close to $200,000 in a secret checking account?

What did you do with all those coins hid in your office safe?

If the IL Court has ruled that 3ABN, at the time of the divorce, was a tightly held family for-profit business, wouldn't that mean that Linda gets 1/2 of the value of 3ABN at the time of the divorce?

Linda was there from inception to the divorce, 20 years,  why would she not be able to benefit 1/2 of ALL the assets?  What 3ABN is today is irrelevant since at that time things were different, right?

Why would Danny hide the $300,000 he had in another secret account from Linda?

How many secret offshore accounts do you have?

What is her share of all the "missing" eBay sales from 1998-2002?  Since the court has ruled, wouldn't she get 1/2 of those proceeds too, since 3ABN never saw the proceeds?

How do you feel the average Seventh-day Adventist will react when they find that the money they donated went to another religion that Tommy was associated with?

Where did Tommy get his income to support his family when he was without employment?  Did he receive welfare from the eBay sales?

Will Tammy take the fall for getting the money for some of 3ABN sales listed on her site where she received the money for those sales?

Danny, why would Brenda Walsh lie like she did? 

It is clear the story morphed from best friends to harlot in 4 years.  Remember that she, in March of 2004, came up with Spiritual Adultery, but changed her story when she was possessed by the devil and all her clothes were thrown down!  Then she repented for her lying.  She asked Linda, Danny and others for forgiveness for her lying way back then.  Danny was supposed to have cast out her Satanic possession, but it seems to have remained, since she now says Linda committed Adultery!  She says Linda is a money hungry gold digger and wanted the doctors money!

Why has she not married the doctor if she wanted his money?  Why does she need an income?

I posted most of these on 3ABNTalk.  I posted several posts!  They all disappeared.  So did Princess Di's posts.  And to think, they talk about AdventTalk being bad.

I also believe Linda should receive damages for every engagement she could have done except for the damage that Danny and 3ABN interfered with by defamation of Linda's character!  Linda can not support herself because of all that Danny and 3ABN have done to her! 

3ABNTalk said some really bad things and I posted in Linda's behalf.  Poof!  The post is gone.  I posted to support Gailon and Bob.  Poof!  The posts are gone.  I guess my opinions are not allowed over there.  They never even notified me they deleted the post or why!  Where is freedom of speech over there.

They have a thread space for copies of posts on other forums that mention 3ABN.  Maybe through this post I will gain space on 3ABNTalK ? ? ? 

Well here it is, I said Danny and 3ABN all in this one post! 

CPAATTY

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 04:45:21 PM »

Questions I would ask:

How can someone making $60.000 a year was able to save close to $200,000 in a secret checking account?

Surely we jest?

If this is secret how is it we know

CPAATTY

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »

Questions I would ask:

Surely we jest?

If this is secret how is it we know

CPAATTY

"Loose lips sink ships."  God has told us that what we do in secret will become known.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »

Believe?  Gurl,  now, I thought Brandy showed up a little later than that, but you know I don't keep up that well.  However, for her to show up not in non Adventist.......yet(right?), too soon after the departure of Danny's wife, noy in Chicago, but Hicktown, IL, 3ABN compound, wihtout pot nor window, kids in tow, jes' cuz, jes ain't wekin' for me.

Plus, did he not admit to knowing Brandy for many years? 

Bob, I hear tell that Danny and Brandy were at Subway arms around each other, while at the same time he was asking Linda to come home!

Linda was divorced in June and Brandy moves to IL in July!  Go figure.

Do I personally believe Danny knew Brandy before the divorce.  Yes, I do.  Just my opinion based on a late June divorce and Brandy showing up at her mother's insistence in July.  Danny will help her start her life again.  He sure did that didn't he?

I have questions I would like answered also, but he would not answer and Stan would not let me ask any questions.  He has made his opinion of me quite clear and public.  So, I won't even try, but I would like to ask some eBay questions for sure.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »

Pastor Kevin Paulson told me immediately after it happened, on August 5, 2006, in Grapevine, TX, at Sabbath lunch at ASI, that Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years, and he finally gave in.

Emma

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 01:59:44 PM »

Pastor Kevin Paulson told me immediately after it happened, on August 5, 2006, in Grapevine, TX, at Sabbath lunch at ASI, that Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years, and he finally gave in.

Did Pastor Paulson say this rather tongue in cheek?  At that time wouldn't Brandy have been in her early teens......seems a tinge unusual for a girl that age to
'set her cap' at someone so much older.

I am not doubting the words were said, I am just wondering if they meant Brandy had been actively pursuing such a goal for 17 years.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »

Did Pastor Paulson say this rather tongue in cheek?  At that time wouldn't Brandy have been in her early teens......seems a tinge unusual for a girl that age to
'set her cap' at someone so much older.

I am not doubting the words were said, I am just wondering if they meant Brandy had been actively pursuing such a goal for 17 years.

It wasn't Pastor Paulson that said it. It was Danny who said it to Pastor Paulson, and then pastor Paulson came over to me and in a bit of shock told me what Danny had told him.

Mind you, August 5, 2006, was not a full month after Linda's daughter had issued her signed statement alleging that Danny Shelton had sexually assaulted her by touching her in inappropriate ways and then claiming, "I thought you were your mom."

If Danny was joking instead of lying when he said that Brandy had chased him for 17 years, then he shouldn't think Linda's planting a pregnancy test for him to find was such a stupid joke.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 01:39:09 PM »

Danny Shelton accused his wife of committing adultery.

Then later he tried to lead people to think that he had never done such a thing.

I would ask him if he could explain the discrepancy.

What we are finding is that Danny Lee Shelton cannot explain anything, including where all the evidence is. I love the latest story on the phone call recording: yes, he has a recording; yes, Linda is talking with the doctor about secret rondezvous; No, you cannot have a copy because only Danny can interpret what is "really" being said; And why would you need it anyway? His board believes him and the General Conference believes him, so why would you not simply believe him??? Why, Danny Lee Shelton? Because YOU cannot be trusted and you are almost always factually challenged!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Since you have never talked with Danny you wouldn't have a clue as to what he thinks, feels, knows or has.  Once again your "sources" always fall slightly short of the truth.  I have never heard Danny or anyone close to him that knows the situation say only he can interpret.  In fact, the board, the pastor, and several that counseled with Linda heard and saw the evidence and came to their own conclusion. Guess what it was????

As far as your legal expenses, filing fees, phone, whatever....How are you paying for those when you said you only had 2.00 in your bankruptcy filings.  We know you haven't had a real job in sometime so who is financially supporting you through this?  Afterall a guy has to eat, pay utilties, buy gas etc etc.  I can think of only 3 options.
1. Your wife is working and supporting you
2. An outsider is supporting you
3. You are on welfare

You insist on openess and transparency and you want to know every nickel that DS has so let's take a look at your finances...shall we?

SAM,
Again, you demonstrate delusional mis-statements!!! And how would you know if I have talked with Danny or how many e-mails he has responded to.

Danny probably forgets that he visited AUC and stayed at the Inn and we hosted he and his wife and a handful of others. He even ate breakfast with us!!!

And if you would like copies of all the DLS e-mail communications we have accumulated, come on by sometime and bring your suitcase as you will be a few days catching up on the reading!!!

Sam, I understand it really hurts to loose, but get use to it!!! You have lost!!! Find a new messiah and do a thorough background before you cling and defend. Will do wonders for your self respect as the juggernaut of litigation grinds 3ABN and DLS into the dust best represented as the "chaffe" and should be disposed of the
same way!!! Let the wind carry them away, as it should and most certainly will!!!

Avoid being part of the "chaffe" Sam and watch for your own soul. Do not tie it to the fortunes of 3ABN unless we were to see a sudden reformation.

Pardon the quote but just can't help myself "...a pig with lipstick is still a pig...".

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008, 08:53:43 AM »

Hmm, thought I would interject here as I see it. (Rumor Mill) Just a lay person with much experience after raising large family, and business. Adventist all my life and plus 4 generations behind me of which means nothing. Read all the books of EGW to decide for what reason Adventists still cannot be in unity on several doctrines. The only 3 things I found after years of Sabbath school and church is that most Adventists have been lax in reading straight through every single last sentence of every single book the  last message that was given by the Holy Spirit. I' ve done it, outlined it for my own purpose and that is because I asked God that if I did this He would not let me believe a lie and Told Him he promised me the truth. I have been greatly appreciative for my experience in that. No. 2 is IF they have not done that they use their own opinions and follow after somebody else and take quotes for their own benefit.  Same as what is done in the Bible. No 3 Is that true people that talk the talk will walk the walk. And the fruits of this will not produce RUMOR.

Now what I consider Rumor is what the Bible says about shunning all appearances of evil. Now what was that stated for? Was it stated that your brethren should not have cause to wonder about the filtration of their sacred trust, worship, and peace?

Now for both sides of the Rumor, one for truth and one false. It is a fact one side claiming false and the other side sees the appearances. Then you state that you cannot always believe what you see. I believe some you can and some you can't. But it is for sure that whether there has been adultery to be proved, tax evasion, molesting, hidden evil agenda that most can detect, discern, and feel cheated used and abused.

There is one thing you can do if you cannot believe any of this went on and you are on the protecting side. Stand back, open your eyes, forget your pocketbooks, turn the light on, and ask your self in wonder where and how did all of this extravaganza life style of DS come from and the fact of a quickie protrays the possibilities of all the above. (Cause and Affect Theory) Just that alone should let the true walkers of this last church try to protect the church. That is how I felt when I read the letter of DB of amazing facts (I really love him) that described everything being exonerated from the IRS. Believe me I know for a fact on how courts and gov. work along with the corruptions as you all may now see. EGW states that in the end almost no stability will be seen anywhere. No truth, No justice, No peace.  But the truth to such appearances are there for the seeing of the results being the fruit of the matter. No way out of it. Nothing can be hid.The church pew has paid the bill!!! I supported them too. Gailon was simply showing the figures to the talkers and walkers that were being deceived from their honest gifts to the Lord and His purposes. Then there is the Adventists that do not care either. When I saw and heard the Extravaganza's I wanted to turn the light off and never see that evil again.  With these appearances I believe it happened. Or there would be peace, unity and ready for what is to come.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38   Go Up