Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 291691 times)

CRYSTAL

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 11:30:06 PM »

Might ask if he has ever videotaped some high school baseball games and put them up for satellite viewing?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 12:19:26 PM »

Might ask if he has ever videotaped some high school baseball games and put them up for satellite viewing?

This questions brings to mind many more questions.

If this is true, did Danny use 3ABN equipment and workers?

If so, he should have receipts showing where he rented the equipment; paid for the air time; and paid the workers out of his own pocket, right?

If not, he should be able to explain just exactly how this spread the gospel to the world, right?

If it was donors funds that were used for this event, did the donors agree that this was an activity they would approve of?

If this was done, was this done to Glorify God or to glorify Danny?

CRYSTAL

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 07:41:53 AM »

Or one might ask if some girls high school basketball games were recorded and then uplinked to a satellite on 3ABN's dime?

Habanero

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 10:51:58 PM »

Or one might ask if some girls high school basketball games were recorded and then uplinked to a satellite on 3ABN's dime?
Are you serious? First of all, why would Danny have 3ABN doing anything with girl's high school basketball games? According to the ASI/OCI types that Danny promotes around the world constantly, and they follow the teaching of EGW, as 3ABN claims to, in abhoring all forms of competetive sports. That is as per EGW.

That aside, was there a reason why the high school girl's basketball games were recorded by 3ABN? Why did Danny want to do that? Also, what was the deal with the baseball games that 3ABN recorded and aired that you mentioned? Why would he do that? I thought he was busy doing the Lord's work and spreading the 3 angel's messages and other such things? Why was he involving 3ABN in high school girl's sports? Why?

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 10:54:14 PM »

Ok, I give up - WHY?

Are you serious? First of all, why would Danny have 3ABN doing anything with girl's high school basketball games? According to the ASI/OCI types that Danny promotes around the world constantly, and they follow the teaching of EGW, as 3ABN claims to, in abhoring all forms of competetive sports. That is as per EGW.

That aside, was there a reason why the high school girl's basketball games were recorded by 3ABN? Why did Danny want to do that? Also, what was the deal with the baseball games that 3ABN recorded and aired that you mentioned? Why would he do that? I thought he was busy doing the Lord's work and spreading the 3 angel's messages and other such things? Why was he involving 3ABN in high school girl's sports? Why?
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

CRYSTAL

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2008, 08:54:23 AM »

In the midwest, high school sports in those small towns are popular events. 3ABN's Director, for some reason, insisted that these games be recorded and uplinked. His daughter wasn't playing in those games. I wonder if the staff involved wondered why they had to do this?

I wonder if the Director thought he was doing someone a favor?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2008, 09:32:00 AM »

What's this all about?

I don't remember seeing anything like this on 3ABN. ???

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2008, 10:06:59 AM »

In the midwest, high school sports in those small towns are popular events. 3ABN's Director, for some reason, insisted that these games be recorded and uplinked. His daughter wasn't playing in those games. I wonder if the staff involved wondered why they had to do this?

I wonder if the Director thought he was doing someone a favor?

CRYSTAL, you don't know the reason 3abn's Director insisted that these games be recorded and uplinked?  Can you ask him?  What is this 3abn Director's name?  I would be happy to attempt contact with him to try to get to the bottom of this apparent mystery.

When did this take place?
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Ben Brantley

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 10:41:43 AM »

No need grandma.  Some know exactly what Crystal is talking about.  It's not a mystery.

CRYSTAL, you don't know the reason 3abn's Director insisted that these games be recorded and uplinked?  Can you ask him?  What is this 3abn Director's name?  I would be happy to attempt contact with him to try to get to the bottom of this apparent mystery.

When did this take place?

guide4him

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »

:dunno:
 still a mystery to me. I would like to know also.

Ben Brantley

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »

OK.  Have at it, grandma.

In the meantime, guide, check your PM.

:dunno:
 still a mystery to me. I would like to know also.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2008, 12:09:15 PM »

No need grandma.  Some know exactly what Crystal is talking about.  It's not a mystery.

That's correct.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 12:52:33 PM »

That's correct.

Duane, some may know exactly what Crystal is talking about.  Apparently, from the replies and queries of others, it is still a mystery to Guide4Him, Daryl, sonshineonme and Habanero.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Johann

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »

I do not know either, and neither do I know if it is only curiosity that drives some to want to know? Do I have the right to know that?

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »

I do not know either, and neither do I know if it is only curiosity that drives some to want to know? Do I have the right to know that?

Interesting point, Johann and worth consideration and discussion, IMO.  Where do we draw the line on what is appropriate to want to know and what is better left between the person and God.

Why do some bring up questions that raise the curiosity in others.  Do they really want to know?  Do they have the right to ask?
??? ?? ??? ?? ????
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38   Go Up