Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Document 96  (Read 4444 times)

Fran

• Veteran Member
Document 96
« on: November 13, 2008, 08:37:12 PM »

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS

)
Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., )
an Illinois non-profit corporation, and )
Danny Lee Shelton, individually, ) Case No.: 07-40098-FDS
)
Plaintiffs, )
v. )
)
Gailon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle, )
)
Defendants. )
)

AFFIDAVIT OF ROBERT PICKLE

NOW COMES Robert Pickle of Halstad Township, Norman County, Minnesota, who
deposes and testifies to the following under pain and penalty of perjury:

1. On July 25, 2008, Attorney Gerald Duffy released a letter asserting that the IRS
investigation against 3ABN and Shelton was closed, that he personally was one of two attorneys
representing 3ABN in the matter, that 3ABN and other entities had instructed that documents be
destroyed, and that the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Illinois was involved in the
investigation. He also referred to “enemies of 3ABN and Danny Shelton’s ministry,” and “the
diligence Danny Shelton uses in conducting his personal affairs.” Attorney Duffy’s letter and
3ABN’s web site’s home page which contained a link to this letter are attached hereto as
Exhibits A–B.

2. Danny Lee Shelton’s brother, Pastor Ronnie Shelton of Oklahoma, sent out two
emails on the evenings of June 26 and 27, 2008, asserting that the IRS had closed their case

?
Case 4:07-cv-40098-FDS Document 96 Filed 08/26/2008 Page 2 of 3

against both Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. (hereafter “3ABN”) and Danny Lee
Shelton (hereafter “Shelton”), had completely vindicated both 3ABN and Shelton, and that not
one infraction or discrepancy had been found. These emails, which give 3ABN’s lawyers as the
ultimate source of the information, are attached hereto as Exhibits C–D. The first email asserts
that the IRS had arrived at this conclusion after looking through 13,000 pages of documents,
while the second email asserts that it was instead over 100,000 pages.

3. Attached hereto as Exhibit E are answers Shelton gave on August 18, 2006, to
interrogatories served on him by Linda Shelton in their still unsettled division of marital assets
case.
4. Attached hereto as Exhibit F is the mortgage Shelton granted the Fjarli
Foundation on August 1, 2005. Attached hereto as Exhibit G is the Fjarli Foundation’s release of
mortgage signed in September 2007.
5. Attached hereto as Exhibits H–J are the memorandum, affidavit, and exhibits
filed in the Western District of Michigan in response to Remnant Publications, Inc.’s appeal of
Magistrate Judge Ellen Carmody’s decision. The Defendants’ response further demonstrates that
Shelton used his publishing companies as conduits to funnel 3ABN monies to himself, and that
DLS Publishing was used to receive royalty payments attributable to pre-divorce, pre-DLS
Publishing activities.

?
Case 4:07-cv-40098-FDS Document 96 Filed 08/26/2008 Page 3 of 3

FURTHER DEPONENT TESTIFIES NOT.
Signed and sealed this 22nd day of August, 2008.
/s/ Bob Pickle
Bob Pickle
Halstad, MN 56548
Tel: (218) 456-2568
Subscribed and sworn to me
this 22nd day of August, 2008.
/s/ Randall C. Aarestad
Notary Public—Minnesota
My Commission Expires Jan. 31, 2010

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: Document 96
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 02:43:08 PM »

Since July 25, 2008, I still have not heard the investigation was over for Danny Shelton, 3ABN, Tammy Shelton and others are not over!  I will hear if it is over.  They are required to inform me if anything was found or not!

So folks, believe who you will, it is not over.  In fact it wasn't a month ago I gave them new information.  They accepted it.  So far, it is still he said she said, but This is something I have no reason to lie about!  I have not heard one word.

What about all those off shore accounts?

I have to find the exhibits to this document.  It will take me time.

Jodi

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 08:56:19 AM »

I have also heard from a source involved with the IRS investigation that it is not over and may not be over for a very long time.  Looking forward to your documentation.  Thanks for keeping us informed.
Jodi

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 09:31:22 AM »

I have also heard from a source involved with the IRS investigation that it is not over and may not be over for a very long time.  Looking forward to your documentation.  Thanks for keeping us informed.
Jodi
:o

Are you and Fran actually saying that 3ABN was : gasp : NOT "exonerated" as we have been told previously? Are you actually saying that the reports of "not one infraction" don't really exist at all, contrary to what we have been told?

This is SUCH a shock! Say it ain't so! :'(
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 09:08:28 PM »

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT SAY THAT IT AIN'T SO!!!

GAILON ARTHUR JOY
Pages: [1]   Go Up