Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: You might be interested reading, tobeone.blog.com  (Read 20249 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: You might be interested reading, tobeone.blog.com
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008, 09:05:38 AM »

How soon is soon?

skiguy

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »

It was nice of you to look us up, SkiGuy. Are you getting snow in your mountains yet? Or any more writing?

Johann, no snow here, yet!  Yes, I am writing, it is about the Seven Festivals and 1844, which they to point to, as well as Daniel 8, and 9 does.  In other words, we can get to 1844 just through Leviticus 23 alone.  So, it keeps me busy. 

« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 03:44:21 PM by skiguy »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »

Good for you, skiguy.  I agree that many SDAs have no idea what is going on, and I'm thinking maybe it is time to change that.

It was nice of you to look us up, SkiGuy. Are you getting snow in your mountains yet? Or any more writing?

Johann, no snow here, yet!  Yes, I am writing, it is about the Seven Festivals and 1844, which they to point to, as well as Daniel 8, and 9 does.  In other words, we can get to 1844 just through Leviticus 23 alone.  So, it keeps me busy. 

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »

How soon is soon?

Less time than the lawsuit took. Of course when you are writing about the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, it takes just awhile to get the index done, let alone the history correctly timelined and written.

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up