Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Galon/Bob v. Bug-a-boos  (Read 2915 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Galon/Bob v. Bug-a-boos
« on: November 02, 2008, 05:23:19 AM »

Galon & Bob,
I have been watching the posts for about 11+ hours made a few comments and then looked at the broader picture of the Bug-a-boos. I am not sure it is useful or worth answering such opposition to the facts that these protectors of the DS saga weigh in on. I think it must be taking valuable time from you of which this is how the old devil works for indirect hindering. The Lord knows you are fighting against evil within the camp. I am not sure anyone could do this without your type of background as I know the many many complications of hidden agenda that are in these situations that seems overwhelming for the normal.

The only other situation I can relate this too is on the Internet where the same type of people have delved into EGW and used their supposedly intellectual abilities of scouring the facts to suit their own self righteous opinions with the full intent of making her "a no account". In fact, these people on Internet can show and prove to make you believe all of this against EGW. The only possible way to know how they done this was to read every word she wrote under the Inspiration of the Holy Spirit. That would be your only safe guard against knowing how it was done. They present their facts quite favorably to the laxness in the "no it alls" These are the Bug-a-Boos that keep your time. Let them all wonder and read it in the news as it happens.  :USA:  You see the same thing happening on Tues. The followers and the leaders............Believers and Deceivers. All minds are not equal nor abilities....Just our soul's ability to choose makes us equal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up