Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN Annual Membership Meeting and First Board Meeting of 2008  (Read 104114 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN Annual Membership Meeting and First Board Meeting of 2008
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:51 AM »

Was that a challenge, Daryl?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »

Somehow, I don't think he would be brave or bold enough to do that.

He's still in denial?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 07:47:11 PM »

I watched the repeat of Thursday night's live program.

There wasn't even a word about the 3ABN Board Meeting, therefore, whatever did happen there is obviously being kept under the rug at the moment.

Since Jim Gilley was said to have referenced terrific changes and new ideas, what are they, and still waiting on some word from the Board Meeting!

Reply, Appletree and Ian have both proclaimed that there are no changes...nothing to report...
therefore, since our sources clearly were looking for reforms, and there were none, that would mean the board is clearly divided or deluded, take your pick...or wait patiently just a few days, keep your ear to the ground and the rumblings will soon give us much to report, but then what do we know anyway!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »

Well, as far as things being implemented since the last Board meeting, it continues to appear that Danny Shelton is actively being sidelined from public appearances with 3ABN.

Appletree at BSDA says this is not what is happening.

Is Appletree/DS being sidelined, meanwhile being assured by the new powers that be at 3ABN that he is actually continuing on as a valuable member of the administration of 3ABN?   

I believe that I just read Appletree, the official 3ABN forums spokesperson, states that 3ABN is now negotiating a long-term contract with Danny Lee Shelton. If I were Danny Lee Shelton and I was at that last board meeting, I would be looking for a long-term contract as well...guess he forgot to get the golden parachute in writing before he resigned as President!!! Or did he and that is the problem??? Does 3ABN want to turn the gold into silver instead??? Or did Danny end up with fools gold???

By the way, one source told me that Danny just kinda showed up for the Live a week ago...rather impromptu according to the source. But was scheduled to do the Live this
last week and was not there. One source claimed he was sick and another said he was
un-invited. You choose the story...

We are also told that more than one member was not happy with the directon
of the board meeting and one was so upset he refused to shake Gilley's hand.

We are also told that Larry Ewing, the current CFO is so discouraged by the direction
of the ministry, and the ongoing IRS Criminal Investigation (yes he has admitted it is
a criminal investigation),  he is preparing to leave 3ABN and go back to Canada. Seems
that after seven years they still have not sold the canadian homestead and Ewing has
the option to go home...but not far enough to reach beyond the powers of a US Attorney.
But then, don't you remember that Larry told us there is nothing wrong at 3ABN??? So why does he still have to chase down receipts for Danny's purchases???

Why is Danny still doing purchases??? Isn't he just a consultant??? Oh, that's right, we
are told that privilege was just taken away and Ewing is quite a bit behind. Must be old purchases. Wonder if Ewing will have them all documented before he leaves??? You better
bet we will be checking.

Sources also tell me that the payroll has been trimmed and some old "promoters" have been
demoted to unemployed, at least with 3ABN. Sources also tell us that they have also cut the budget for the "road crew" and they have few off campus production scheduled. Gilley was
in LA last Sabbath (February 2) preaching for Hyveth Williams but without his road crew.

The chairman has been quoted as saying "the Lord has Blessed them" but they have had to "tighten their belt", and are meeting expenses.  Think Danny's long-term "love gift"
contract has much of a chance??? Danny must be very strapped as he recently told Linda
at their settlement conference that "he has no money" and Gilley re-affirmed that to a
former supporter. MUST BE THE TRUTH, right???

Danny did close several accounts in December of 2006, about the same time he was visiting Saint Croix. So, does anyone wonder what happened to that $300,000 plus from
the TCTR royalties and that $194,000 he had in his own royalty account? If Fjarli gifted the
mortgage and he had an increase in pay, did the cost of maintaining all those horses really
break him??? Sources tell me that is what he claims. Should Linda petition the court to sell
the horses to save Danny from imminent poverty? Maybe she could arrange a "private sale"!!!
Maybe Danny could arrange some more of those tax deductible gift receipts?? Maybe the IRS
will beat Linda to the property settlement!!!

Oh, here we go...I'll bet they will claim it is more lies, slander, libel and defamation...and it is postpetition too!!! And I here I have just filed bankruptcy and sold Bob down the river to take the heat all by himself...some people just don't know when to quit reporting the truth!!!  :ROFL:

Gailon Arthur Joy

AUREPORTER

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »

Well, as far as things being implemented since the last Board meeting, it continues to appear that Danny Shelton is actively being sidelined from public appearances with 3ABN.

Appletree at BSDA says this is not what is happening.

Is Appletree/DS being sidelined, meanwhile being assured by the new powers that be at 3ABN that he is actually continuing on as a valuable member of the administration of 3ABN?   

I believe that I just read Appletree, the official 3ABN forums spokesperson, states that 3ABN is now negotiating a long-term contract with Danny Lee Shelton. If I were Danny Lee Shelton and I was at that last board meeting, I would be looking for a long-term contract as well...guess he forgot to get the golden parachute in writing before he resigned as President!!! Or did he and that is the problem??? Does 3ABN want to turn the gold into silver instead??? Or did Danny end up with fools gold???

Gailon Arthur Joy

AUREPORTER

Well, Danny/AT should know shouldn't he? Maybe, it's a case of he may still think he knows?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2008, 02:58:12 PM »

Gailon, you have provided a lot of really interesting information--is it actually true that Larry Ewing is leaving 3ABN and going back to Canada?

I thought he was in Colorado.

Also didn't know that he was the CFO.  Is it correct that they will be choosing a new CFO?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »

Our information is that Ewing is leaving. If he leaves they will have to find a replacement. It will be a major project, but one that will speak volumes as
they prepare to replace his position.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »

Our information is that Ewing is leaving. If he leaves they will have to find a replacement. It will be a major project, but one that will speak volumes as
they prepare to replace his position.

Gailon Arthur Joy

A replacement for 3ABN CFO...

It seems like it would take either a very brave or very naive person to step into this position...

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008, 06:24:44 PM »

Here!!! Here!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Johann

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2008, 01:54:41 AM »

Miracles do happen

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2008, 05:33:48 AM »

Just to be sure that I am on the right track, does CFO mean Chief Financial Officer?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »

Daryl;

Yep, Yep, Yep. 

This may break Danny's little heart!  They may decide to hire an accountant.  What a novel idea, huh?

Just what are the credentials of the past CFO.  Would we be "really" impressed?

Could it be that he has become a scapegoat?  Maybe he will have to take all the blame for not catching it;  all this financial wrong doings might fall in his lap ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »

This may break Danny's little heart!  They may decide to hire an accountant.  What a novel idea, huh?

Could it be that he has become a scapegoat?  Maybe he will have to take all the blame for not catching it;  all this financial wrong doings might fall in his lap ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

That's an interesting thought, Fran!

Scapegoats are very popular in some institutional scenarios.

What were Larry Ewing's credentials, by the way?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 09:39:01 PM by Artiste »

Ozzie

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »

That's an interesting thought, Fran!

Scapegoats are very popular in some institutional scenarios.

What were Larry Ewing's credentials, by the way?

Does Danny/3abn hire people with appropriate qualifications for the particular positions for which they want to fill? Or, are the more essential qualifications required: 1. being able to be manipulated, 2. will 'kowtow' to the boss and 3. they won't cause waves or see things that Danny/3abn don't want them to see?
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Johann

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »

I have had some conversations with a person who had that position in the past, who left because it was impossible to follow neither one's education nor conscience. That person was told to do things exactly according to the directions of Danny Shelton and Walt Thompson and not have any scruples about what is legal or not. This person therefore had to leave, just like Larry seems to be doing now - although I do not know why Larry is leaving. In my opinion he has a rather pleasant personality, but he has never been my boss.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up