Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down

Author Topic: Approved SDA Media Outlet Publishes an Article about the IRS Investigation  (Read 145919 times)

Nosir Myzing

Re: Approved SDA Media Outlet Publishes an Article about the IRS Investigation
« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »

I was shaking my head as I read this, and thinking that even Satan himself quotes the scripture to suit his purpose. He mixes the truth with his error and just babbles on. (the very definition of Babylon) We really need to pay attention! And learn to examine ourselves first and foremost...

( Closing door softly, and leaving...)

Dear Ms. Rosa,

I am also closing the door softly, and leaving...

PB

Me too....

Thank you. :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 03:11:03 PM by Nosir Myzing »

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2008, 05:28:37 PM »

bye nosir
bye pbjelly
bye rosa
bye ian

:wave:

I was shaking my head as I read this, and thinking that even Satan himself quotes the scripture to suit his purpose. He mixes the truth with his error and just babbles on. (the very definition of Babylon) We really need to pay attention! And learn to examine ourselves first and foremost...

Dear Ms. Rosa,

PB

Me too....

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 01:56:05 PM by sonshineonme »
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #287 on: October 18, 2008, 05:55:48 PM »

Don't be so quick to day "bye"...need their more complete bios for the book!!! They have played majot roles as defenders of the false prophet and deserve a revelation of their own!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

bye nosir
bye pbjelly
bye rosa
bye ian

:wave:

Dear Ms. Rosa,

PB

Me too....

quaddie47

« Reply #288 on: October 26, 2008, 07:58:51 AM »

But you're ignoring the obvious: they aren't the ones who can exonerate!

Unless, of course, you want to assume that the pope can forgive sins on God's behalf. Otherwise, we simply have to wait until the IRS makes a pronouncement instead of relying upon someone's assumption.

But we really don't have to wait. Danny claimed that he falsified a figure on his 2003 tax return, and it appears that he told the truth.

And he bought a house in 1998 from 3ABN for $6,139, a price that 3ABN admits was below fair market value.

So exoneration isn't possible.

In view of the statements made in the dismissal request, Bob do you still believe that the IRS investigation is not over?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #289 on: October 26, 2008, 12:01:11 PM »

I haven't been notified that it is over yet.  They will notify me when it is over.  I do not believe it is over either. 

I believe they are knee deep at eBay looking for bank accounts attached to merchant accounts in the US and "off shore".

Why do we never see consolidated Financial Statements that include all of the 3ABN networks like Russia, Australia, Canada... Cayman Islands?  Haiti?

Where are all of the documents of 3ABN eBay sales from 1998-2002?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2008, 09:24:47 PM »

Before the ink was dry on the papers, too Daryl!  i caught that, too. 

I find it interesting and revealing that it was DS the accuser who ended up remarrying, etc., whereas LS the accused never remarried, etc.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up