Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Herman Cain faces . . .  (Read 9123 times)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Herman Cain faces . . .
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 03:49:19 PM »

I personally don't care to see a politician get into high office who wears his religion on his sleeve. There are enough of them who would love to make us a Christian version of Iran as a theocracy led by a Christian ayatollah, legislating his version of Christianity on us all, and conquering the world in the name of Jesus.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 05:28:40 PM »

alledged....?

The difficulty is that some politicians resort to starting smear campaigns, and it can be difficult figuring out who is telling the truth. I don't personally have proof that Perry did extend favors that disadvantaged the little guy in exchange for money, but those are the allegations, and they have been around for years.

Johann

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 07:29:26 PM »

A private investigator is claiming that lie detection software shows Herman Cain is innocent.

Ward said the $15,000 software can detect lies in people's voices.

CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska played Cain's speech for Ward into the software and watched as it analyzed Cain's every word.

If he is hiding something this thing would have spiked way down here," said Ward.  "He is being truthful, totally truthful.  He is a man with integrity and he talked directly about not knowing any incident he is accused of."

The software analyzes the stress level and other factors in your voice.  During the speech, when Cain denied the claims, the lie detector read "low risk."  According to Ward, that means Cain is telling the truth.

During the section of Bialek's news conference where she says, "He suddenly reached over put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals he also grabbed my head brought it towards his crotch."

During the analysis of that section the software said "high risk statement."  Ward said that means she is not  telling the truth about what happened.

"I don't think she is fabricating her meetings," said Ward.  But, she is fabricating what transpired."

Ward said nearly 70 law enforcement agencies nationwide use the voice software, including the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office.

Ward said the technology is a scientific measure that law enforcement use as a tool to tell when someone is lying and that it has a 95 percent success rate.

After listening to Cain's speech and analyzing it, Ward said there is no doubt, Cain is innocent.

"When he directly talks about the allegations against him there is no high risk," said Ward.  "It is low risk, which tells me he is being truthful in his conversations to the public."

I wonder if Ms. Bialek is supposed to talk as if what was done to her makes no difference to her?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 08:24:46 AM »

Lol Snoopy looks like you are getting angry. I misspelled the word....so what?  Go ahead and vote for Mr. Nasty Cain. Sorry, but for women dont just make up a story like that.

Perry wears religion on his sleeve? HA. Prove it.

I will vote for the true conservative, who is Rick Perry.

Also all of you Cain lovers.....explain his inconsistent statements!!!!!!! bet you wont.....
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 09:18:31 AM »

Lol Snoopy looks like you are getting angry. I misspelled the word....so what?  Go ahead and vote for Mr. Nasty Cain. Sorry, but for women dont just make up a story like that.

Perry wears religion on his sleeve? HA. Prove it.

I will vote for the true conservative, who is Rick Perry.

Also all of you Cain lovers.....explain his inconsistent statements!!!!!!! bet you wont.....

LOL!!  Sorry, my friend.  I don't get angry over politics - too old for that!  Sorry to disappoint you.  But it does look like you are confused, as I never said anything about Perry wearing his religion on his sleeve.  I actually think Romney does a much better job of that than Perry.  Anyway, the poll results after the most recent debate show your precious Perry sinking...down...down...down...  In the words of a princess, "you could stick a fork in him - he's done!!!"

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 09:23:46 AM »

Alex, I didn't say Perry wears his religion on his sleeve, in fact he doesn't. He does, however, seem to have a hard time remembering what he plans to do. I'm personally  holding back on judgement of Cain in regards to the allegations being leveled at him. When it comes to the abilities of the candidates to run the country, I am very skeptical of career politicians and Cain is the only candidate who is not. This, in addition to his stellar career in business and finance, elevates him in my opinion.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »

Which one will push a National Sunday Law???  I would actually register to vote for the person!!!

And we would all have to wake from our slumber...let's hope we have a enough oil in our lamps!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 11:49:20 PM »

Which one will push a National Sunday Law???  I would actually register to vote for the person!!!

And we would all have to wake from our slumber...let's hope we have a enough oil in our lamps!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Ya, well I think you're out of luck there. None of them would have the nads to do that. You have at least another administration or two before you get that.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »

Snoopy, I agree as far as Perry is concerned, get a fork for him also.  I don't believe they ought to toss him because of his bad showing in that one debate last week, but he's got others issue.........Poor Cain, another woman cometh forth everytime he turns around(and just to be real about it, it doesn't help that he's black and the women are white, unless I missed something)....he might have to get this stuff striaght and catch the 2016 train.........time to narrow the field to the serious contenders.....

LOL!!  Sorry, my friend.  I don't get angry over politics - too old for that!  Sorry to disappoint you.  But it does look like you are confused, as I never said anything about Perry wearing his religion on his sleeve.  I actually think Romney does a much better job of that than Perry.  Anyway, the poll results after the most recent debate show your precious Perry sinking...down...down...down...  In the words of a princess, "you could stick a fork in him - he's done!!!"
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up