Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN 2007 financial statement  (Read 24326 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: 3ABN 2007 financial statement
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2009, 06:17:44 AM »

To all, please note that the above links go to purchase orders. A purchase order documents purchases. Thus we have documented purchases in 2007 of Danny's books that far exceed $8,031.

Each of the TCTR purchase orders raise the question of when the purchases were paid for. But they do not raise any questions as to whether the purchases were made.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2009, 07:06:44 PM »

Sorry, Bob;

I was just kidding!  You have given us everything but the "filthy dish drainer sludge!"   Keep it coming!  Thank you!

I must say, I am rather surprised 3ABN used PO's at all!  Is that a new procedure added in the last few years?

What else do you have in your back pocket?  It is about time the real true facts come out of hiding.   I haven't been able to read anymore the past few days.  My eyes have been hurting from all that reading.  I am not even close to reading it all.  And thank you for the new web site.  It is very organized and easy to find.  This information would make a great book!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

I read the auditors page 1 & 2.  The more things change, the more they stay the same!

They still don't follow GAAP!

I have been asking for almost 5 years where their consolidated Financials were.  Hey, they don't have any!

They are still have problems valuing their assets!  This problem was brought up on the 2000 audit and every audit after that!  They are slow learners!  Or, could this be done this way on purpose?  That is my guess, because they do this, all financial statements are not prepared correctly, thus they are definitely not a fair representation of 3ABN's financial position!

Not presenting expenses of its foreign facilities is a fine way to hide funds and expenses!  That is a very serious matter as far as I am concerned!  For all these years the auditors have told then they are required to use GAAP.  Do they listen?  No!  Do they care?  No.

I really have to go to bed.  I will read the rest later this week.

Say, Fran, doesn't "mark to market" apply here since they essentially offer the assets of the corporation as the collateral for those trusts and annuities? Isn't there significant implications here regarding the viability of the company to support annuities and trusts? And how does this relate to the action in Washington state?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »

Gailon;

I will be back.  Gotta go to bed, I am tried tonight for some reason.  I was craving fresh vegetables.  I think I went over the top with fresh tomatoes.  I ate 6! 

Your assessment is correct.  I will be back to discuss the 3ABN audits over the last 7 years.  They sure are slow learners!  Later.

Fran
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up