Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HDTV  (Read 4376 times)

childoftheking

HDTV
« on: April 20, 2009, 05:31:29 AM »

http://www.satelliteguys.us/glorystar-support-forum/167350-3abn-going-hd.html#post1732310

The above is very slow loading but it was of interest to me and I have not seen it discussed here at all. I also noticed elsewhere that Media Opportunities (MOIPTV) is now dissolved involuntarily as of March 13 this year. Unless the company is resurrected under a new name looks like that didn't work out as planned,

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: HDTV
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 05:23:59 PM »

http://www.satelliteguys.us/glorystar-support-forum/167350-3abn-going-hd.html#post1732310

The above is very slow loading but it was of interest to me and I have not seen it discussed here at all. I also noticed elsewhere that Media Opportunities (MOIPTV) is now dissolved involuntarily as of March 13 this year. Unless the company is resurrected under a new name looks like that didn't work out as planned,

So, is there a story here or did they simply forget to complete the annual report?

Hey, Snoopy, what are your thoughts on this?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 01:49:14 PM »

This last week I heard it said that 3ABN is no longer in the satellite business.  They are referring everyone to a satellite company. 

They are also looking for $10,000,000.00 for a new network in the Philippines.

I believe I heard they have received a donation of $1,000,000 from someone already.  I waited for Jim to say if they don't receive the additional 9,000,000 by so and so date, terrible things would happen.  I guess he remembers the flack he got from a comment like that, which he had made before.  However, they did mention a deadline that had to be met.

I did not hear anything about the kid's network that can only be seen on the MOIPTV.  I may have been interrupted and it may have been mentioned, but I missed it.  I have noticed that their sales are sold for a suggested donation of so much.

Hum.  Guess I need to order one and see what kind of receipt I receive.  Previously, I received receipts for a cash donation when I purchased something! 

This is interesting and I am watching.

childoftheking

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 10:43:51 AM »

Hope tv is coming to directv this Thursday April 29 2009 I believe. I think the channel was 368 but to check on these details at the following link.  I only have dialup and I didn't take notes.

http://www.hopetv.org/ 

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 08:58:45 PM »

Yes, channel 368. I have Directv and am looking forward to getting Hope on something other than the computer.

childoftheking

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 06:32:11 AM »

I am looking forward to it on directv too and it is in the basic package which we have. But I believe I goofed and it is Wednesday the 29th instead of Thursday. I never did watch on the internet though because of dial up. I probably should have posted about this in the Hope TV thread. Will post any more news about Hope TV there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up