Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Atty calls P&J's motion "procedurally unauthorized, redundant, & frivolous"  (Read 10153 times)

Mary Sue Smith

Let me see if I understand what you are saying tinka. You are saying some lawyers took your private property in the United States of America without your consent? What does this have to do with the SDA Church? Why did someone want your property?

I don't see how this could possibly happen in this Country.  Didn't you have a proper "deed" that you owned your property? I am assuming it was land that you lost. 

You may not believe me, but I am sorry this happened to you. 

tinka

• Veteran Member

I will give no details, but yes this happened in America, we had title and we had very valuable property. We are not the only people that this happened to. Years, and years ago we went into business with SDA people as the value was known and they talked us into partnership to help the church and school. We fell for it and gave up a different partnership. and that story is unbelieveable but certain ones on here know of it. But each person that did what they did eventually fell to their evil ways. Now that would be a book to write. But we felt at the time it would harm the church if we sued as suggested. We felt the blow for many years while raising children and business and as we were buying back and paying 3 times the partnership money of their evil doing the last payment is when the political mess started. We could have bankrupted and never paid the times over pennies on the dollar but my husband said we would pay the whole investment.  If we would not have tried to protect the church we would not have suffered all the years. But false claims and reports to the right political people brought in the corruption of final taking. I would love to tell the story of the corruption but I am not out to give public view of what people in the church did at that time. Now I believe it was a mistake as I see the devestation it did. We hid it. Some of the best inventors are SDA's. One of my best friends for my whole life was feeding the partnership for their behalf on how to courteract what we doing for survival. I don't think I will ever get over that.  It all came out just before she died. I thought I would lose my mind over that one. Trust no man and that is correct.

It led to much bigger things. All is on web site except for the first SDA people that casued it with trickery. (Yep, you guys out there know who you are ) You probably would not believe the corruption extent if I told you.  Of course they would not want me to exposee it either. Actually to this day it is still embarrassing that we were so naive of their capability.   We wrote the General Conference and they advised to sue too. But we loved the church and thought it would give them the black eye and so we suffered. Our lawyer that found all there doings in the matter felt we made a terrible mistake not to take them to trial. In the end we were illigally dealt with on false reports as we could not pay the last balloon payments to the crooks and a bigger force was brought in to finish the taking of all paid for. Yes it took high powered corruption to bring us down and  pay our assets to lawyers to prove truth as we were legal,and honest in all things during the first episode. They made it so we could not present true facts. This was not 3abn stuff, but involved senators, judges, state & federal. now who would tackle that..nobody. We fought long and hard as they made us penniless. My husband, is a good man!! he knows the laws, he knows now their tricks, he knows the corruption, we know the experience. We know what corruption can come within yes, even as we speak "the money pits" and the same old patterns.  Our property was one of the most valuable in the state for many things.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 04:39:54 PM by tinka »

Mary Sue Smith

Tinka, please remember this: You took the high road. You have a clear conscience which is very valuable in the eyes of God.  He has made a record of these terrible deeds done towards you in the books of Heaven.

We had something similar happen to us. But we have decided not to speak about it to anyone simply because we found it brought back bad memories (it happened many years ago) and made us feel bitter. We decided it best to just leave it in God's hands. "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord."  He will repay. 

To me, to have a clear conscience is worth its weight in gold.  You and your husband are the winners because you did the right thing.

GRAT

So what did you expect the attorney to say?   Whose side is he "attorneying" for?   :ROFL:

I'm sorry but I fail to see what you find so funny or how you can form opinions without being informed.  Did you even bother read your side's motion and take the time to understand the issue and what they argued? because it's quite obvious you didn't read the document filed in reply to it as I just uploaded it and posted it, and the only view so far is my own..

Ian - I was reacting to your topic line.  Of course the attorney is going to do and say everything possible to tear down the opponent.  I was not giving an opinion about motions or issues or what anyone argued.  Was just struck by how ludicrous the topic line sounded. 

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member

Well, IAN, you must "EAT YOUR WORDS AGAIN"!!!

It is in fact your counsel's response that is procedurally incorrect and not allowed under Rule 72.

Don't you just hate it when you got caught propagating just how incompetent your counsel really is???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

princessdi

• Veteran Member

Junebug and Tinka, I feel very badly for you both.  Even though you took the high road, yours and the silence of others is how these crooks continue to prey on christians, depending on them to "take the high road" and not expose them....for the good of the church, ministry, etc.  It is very sad.

Tinka, please remember this: You took the high road. You have a clear conscience which is very valuable in the eyes of God.  He has made a record of these terrible deeds done towards you in the books of Heaven.

We had something similar happen to us. But we have decided not to speak about it to anyone simply because we found it brought back bad memories (it happened many years ago) and made us feel bitter. We decided it best to just leave it in God's hands. "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord."  He will repay. 

To me, to have a clear conscience is worth its weight in gold.  You and your husband are the winners because you did the right thing.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up