Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Subpoena Issued to Calvin of BSDA  (Read 43563 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Subpoena Issued to Calvin of BSDA
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »

Gailon is correct!  We have to keep our aces in the hole for court.

Last week, we received some text messages from someone who called themselves, Deep Throat. (No originality for sure!)

They sent 12-14 text messages.  We text'd back.

This person knew who was on the Internet inside my house and named them.  He was right! They told us the house was being watched.  I saved the dialog and called the Sheriff.  They came out and made a report.  I told them about the 3ABN case and that I was afraid for my safety.  They are making a point to watch our house too.

I understand the IRS can provide me special protection.  We will have to see what happens.  For maybe 4 nights we have heard someone outside.  The neighborhood dogs go really wild.  All of our windows are covered now.  The exit from my office had only decorative window covering.  Now we cover it with a blanket and the kitchen window with foil.  It has been quiet for the most part for two nights.

I have motion detector lights.  Motion outside turns the lights on.  For a few nights it was off and on all night.  Through all of this I believe the Lord is with us.

I wasn't going to say anything to tip off anyone that I knew, but tonight I got to thinking; the more people that know, the safer I am!  So here you have it.

My opinion is much stronger that it is high time I told all my neighbors too.  They have a right to know.  They could accidentally get hurt.

I laughed at Appletree's description of the IRS audit.  I was the accountant for a gentleman that owned 8 businesses.  I did the accounting for all of his 8 companies, plus his son's insurance company.  When I interviewed I made it clear that anything I touched had to be on the up and up.  There would be no double sets of books.  Truth and truth only!  I told him I would never work on Sabbath. I saw his books (Manual) and got the shock of a lifetime.  It was crazy!  I then told him I was tempted to take the job for the shear challenge, but I felt this was not the place the Lord wanted me to be.  I would require too many changes.  He was relentless and refused to take no for an answer.  He took me to lunch and explained his situation.

He had just been audited and had to pay a very, very large sum of money.  He did not like giving money to the IRS, period!  He fired his accountant because he was ripping him off.  So I started and did I work!  When I completed the changes in current procedures, I started the previous year to see if the IRS gave him credit for things the previous accountant had failed to deduct.  I was preparing a corrected tax return when in walked the IRS with Criminologist Auditors from the IRS.  There was no notice.  The auditors also carried guns.

They took zero documents.  They did the work right there with me.  I had been able to find enough missed deductions to offset the income not declared!  The second day I had to ask them to leave their guns in the car.  I promised not to hurt them.  All went very well.  The end result was a $500.00 payment due.  My boss was so excited, he took me to dinner everyday for almost a month!  I mean good out to eat.  Plus I got a very large bonus.  They did almost a 100% audit!  They left no stone unturned.  Since I had fixed everything properly, everything was right at hand.  I have been though many audits, but one is the most memorable.

The rest of the audits I have been involved in took place on site in a conference room with printers, fax machines, telephones and conference tables to spread out computers and documents.  No document left the building.  It is when the documents are going to be used in court that are they taken from the premises.  They take what they can to make sure documents are not tampered with.

We know it is common knowledge that Danny is proficient at falsifying documents. (1. The cash donations receipts for the horse.  2.  The doctoring of Nick Miller's billing documents 3.  My tax deductible receipt for making a purchase-signed by Danny and Larry D. Ewing.)

So here we stand, together, for what is true and of good report!  We DO NOT stand alone.  God is on our side.

I have to teach tomorrow, so I need to get in bed.  Good night to all.

Let's all plan to do lunch at a local salad bar somewhere around the court!  We have so much to share with each other!

Now that is my kind of woman!!! A person that is fearless and determined and knows how to take that all important public stand. I guarantee you we will not need a subpoena to get Fran to the witness chair!!! Look in the mirror and ask yourself if we can assume the same about you???

This story just causes my spine to tingle just knowing that are those out there that have this kind of backbone and integrity!!!

Cannot wait to get her evidence into the record. You know... it is part of that "preponderence of the evidence" that builds one stone upon another until
you have an entire wall for the jury to see and there is a message on that wall.....
Mene, Mene, Tekal, Upharson!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2008, 11:06:30 PM »

Gailon is correct!  We have to keep our aces in the hole for court.

Last week, we received some text messages from someone who called themselves, Deep Throat. (No originality for sure!)

They sent 12-14 text messages.  We text'd back.

This person knew who was on the Internet inside my house and named them.  He was right! They told us the house was being watched.  I saved the dialog and called the Sheriff.  They came out and made a report.  I told them about the 3ABN case and that I was afraid for my safety.  They are making a point to watch our house too.

I understand the IRS can provide me special protection.  We will have to see what happens.  For maybe 4 nights we have heard someone outside.  The neighborhood dogs go really wild.  All of our windows are covered now.  The exit from my office had only decorative window covering.  Now we cover it with a blanket and the kitchen window with foil.  It has been quiet for the most part for two nights.

I have motion detector lights.  Motion outside turns the lights on.  For a few nights it was off and on all night.  Through all of this I believe the Lord is with us.

I wasn't going to say anything to tip off anyone that I knew, but tonight I got to thinking; the more people that know, the safer I am!  So here you have it.

My opinion is much stronger that it is high time I told all my neighbors too.  They have a right to know.  They could accidentally get hurt.

I laughed at Appletree's description of the IRS audit.  I was the accountant for a gentleman that owned 8 businesses.  I did the accounting for all of his 8 companies, plus his son's insurance company.  When I interviewed I made it clear that anything I touched had to be on the up and up.  There would be no double sets of books.  Truth and truth only!  I told him I would never work on Sabbath. I saw his books (Manual) and got the shock of a lifetime.  It was crazy!  I then told him I was tempted to take the job for the shear challenge, but I felt this was not the place the Lord wanted me to be.  I would require too many changes.  He was relentless and refused to take no for an answer.  He took me to lunch and explained his situation.

He had just been audited and had to pay a very, very large sum of money.  He did not like giving money to the IRS, period!  He fired his accountant because he was ripping him off.  So I started and did I work!  When I completed the changes in current procedures, I started the previous year to see if the IRS gave him credit for things the previous accountant had failed to deduct.  I was preparing a corrected tax return when in walked the IRS with Criminologist Auditors from the IRS.  There was no notice.  The auditors also carried guns.

They took zero documents.  They did the work right there with me.  I had been able to find enough missed deductions to offset the income not declared!  The second day I had to ask them to leave their guns in the car.  I promised not to hurt them.  All went very well.  The end result was a $500.00 payment due.  My boss was so excited, he took me to dinner everyday for almost a month!  I mean good out to eat.  Plus I got a very large bonus.  They did almost a 100% audit!  They left no stone unturned.  Since I had fixed everything properly, everything was right at hand.  I have been though many audits, but one is the most memorable.

The rest of the audits I have been involved in took place on site in a conference room with printers, fax machines, telephones and conference tables to spread out computers and documents.  No document left the building.  It is when the documents are going to be used in court that are they taken from the premises.  They take what they can to make sure documents are not tampered with.

We know it is common knowledge that Danny is proficient at falsifying documents. (1. The cash donations receipts for the horse.  2.  The doctoring of Nick Miller's billing documents 3.  My tax deductible receipt for making a purchase-signed by Danny and Larry D. Ewing.)

So here we stand, together, for what is true and of good report!  We DO NOT stand alone.  God is on our side.

I have to teach tomorrow, so I need to get in bed.  Good night to all.

Let's all plan to do lunch at a local salad bar somewhere around the court!  We have so much to share with each other!
Good for you, Fran! I'm glad you came forward with this. It shows you are not a coward, much unlike the person who contacted you.

I believe the handwriting is on the wall for the wrongdoers, and I also believe that they know it. You can sense the fear and anger in everything they do anymore. How sad that this could have all been avoided.

Keep up the good work, Fran.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2008, 11:42:13 AM »

Yes, good for you, Fran!  I am praying for your health and safety.  And I can't wait to lunch with you!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up