Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3-ABN at the General Conference  (Read 17178 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3-ABN at the General Conference
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »

Good afternoon 3D,

Your points would sound good spoken from the pulpit, but realistically there are a growing number of Adventist entities drawing from a shrinking base. I don't think that they are trying to compete against each other, but the fact remains that the resources are becoming more scarce, which logically drives one to conclude that the revenue model needs to evolve to fit the changing market. That is not a bad thing.

What, are you saying, people!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pardon my infidel observation, but Amazing Facts and 3ABN are in a deliberate and well planned collission!!! They have the same base of support and the same "fundementalist" adventism as their theme. Someone, clearly had an agenda here and I would expect a new round of Merger-Mania as soon as enough of the base has moved one direction or the other.

Any bets on which direction the base will shift to, Mr. Gregory??? Oh, by the way, you forgot to report on the activity on the other booths...oversight or deliberate???

Just asking the obvious??? I must asume you are "fair and balanced"!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

PS:
Actually, I have no choice but to take back the reference to "fair and balanced" as I know better, don't I???

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 09:53:35 AM »

The Silence, Mr. Gregory, IS DEAFENING!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 09:02:42 PM »

And I am still waiting!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up