Issues & Concerns Category > 3ABN

Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues

<< < (2/8) > >>

Chrissie:

--- Quote from: Artiste on March 15, 2008, 07:21:02 PM ---Quote, Fran:

I would like to ask that all who stand behind the investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN, please post a comment of your support for truth about everything, yes even the financial aspects.

--- End quote ---

It's way past time that EVERYTHING came out in the open. Yes, right to every cent and how it has been appropriated (or misappropriated). Stand up and be counted.[/b][/size]

Ozzie:

--- Quote from: Artiste on March 15, 2008, 07:21:02 PM ---Quote, Fran:

I would like to ask that all who stand behind the investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN, please post a comment of your support for truth about everything, yes even the financial aspects.

--- End quote ---

Surely, it's way past time that ALL is brought out into the open. If DS/3abn is innocent, as they claim, they should be mighty glad to have it all out there for all to see. Bring it on. Let us all stand for truth. :thumbsup:

Daryl Fawcett:
If the lawsuit against Joy & Pickle and the latest subpoenas to Bluehost regarding Advent Talk and Calvin regarding BSDA are to really bury the financial issue regarding Danny Shelton and 3ABN, then I hope that all the documentation of all this financially revealing data is safely stored in various ways, both electronically and on paper for future use.

Artiste:

--- Quote from: Daryl Fawcett on March 16, 2008, 06:18:11 AM ---If the lawsuit against Joy & Pickle and the latest subpoenas to Bluehost regarding Advent Talk and Calvin regarding BSDA are to really bury the financial issue regarding Danny Shelton and 3ABN, then I hope that all the documentation of all this financially revealing data is safely stored in various ways, both electronically and on paper for future use.

--- End quote ---

Not only that, I believe that Fran's safety itself should be considered.

Daryl Fawcett:
I think we all should be praying for Fran. :praying:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version