Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: No money for Danny's ex-wife Tammy?????  (Read 50644 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: No money for Danny's ex-wife Tammy?????
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2010, 02:50:35 PM »

lol, here is my experience with peanut butter sandwich second handed, years ago my husband ate the sandwich and then chased me around the kitchen table to kiss me with it in his mouth. Now how is that for a second hand sandwich? We did put a huge hunk in my dogs mouth and if that wasn't silly, you should have seen that!! Dog didn't like it either. I know that it is an all American sandwich but not for me. :ROFL:  Are you ladies sure you haven't been to the dr. lately for these strange cravings?? :ROFL:  any babies coming :ROFL: Yes, I know better. Those sandwiches might make you dream your going through it again. That is possible because not long a go I dreamed that was happening to me and I woke up and yelled at my husband :ROFL: :ROFL:  The poor dear man  :hot:

mrst53

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »

I would be suing the gyn docs at Walter Reed if I am. :ROFL:

GRAT

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »

Tinka, Cute story!!  Bet your kids and grandkids have a good laugh at that one.  If you don't like PB maybe you should try almond butter.  It is my very favorite.  Can be used for PB.  I am too old to be having babies, hoping that my kids will present me with grandchildren some day before I am too old for that.  I got started later than most.  I have friends my age who have grandchildren grad from high school and my youngest just grad from there 4 years ago.    I put PB in jars and give to my dogs to lick out.  They love it!! :puppykisses:

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2010, 08:28:38 PM »

We had a ole boxer dog way back then that we called BijhoYahootie. When we put a big scoop of that peanut butter in his mouth his tongue went in and out so fast and we discovered what a long tongue he had and then we thought he would swallow it and then the tongue came out again so long and it was the funniest scene I will never forget. All the years later though I've raised collie, rotts, and then Kangel, a dog from Turkey, Sadam H. had these dogs in their palaces before he was captured. They are wonderful dogs. We also raised horses. until the children left home. But I never ever gave any of them pb any more.

GRAT

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2010, 11:00:06 PM »

Wow!!  This is an education.  I had never heard of Kengel dogs.  Googled and found a picture.  Beautiful!  I have had two Mastiff mix dogs.  The one I have right now is old and I am having to help her get up as she is having hip problems.  She is the nicest, most loving dog.  Hard to see her get old.  Dogs are so much better than some humans, maybe most humans.   :dogwag:

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »

Tinka, did you ever give a horse peanut butter? That is really funny to watch too.  :horse:

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2010, 04:12:55 AM »

George you funny guy,  No  I never tried to give a horse PB. IF I would have probably killed it cause it wouldn't be able to swallow it. They can't open their mouth again until they swallow. Yep, I think PB would kill a horse  :ROFL:

Grat,  I now have a huge English Mastiff and he is my outdoor guard dog. I feel very comfortable with him especially in our setting. Don't even lock our doors but he has a different bark for whatever comes around to the garden. He still thinks he has to be rocked and tries to ease up when I am sitting on porch sometimes and he just does not realize he is not a baby anymore. He is such a nice dog and loving, except he takes note of strangers. I don't keep animals in the house, never did. I am too funny about dog hairs or dust from them. I could not cook if I had an animal in the house. Lived on a farm and many animals but in the house is a no no with me.  The town wild cat has now found my husband. He feeds it regular in back of the garden. It knows when to come in each day. It is now looking pretty fat and in return it stays around and keeps ground squirrils and rabbits away.

But talk about a real dog and that is the Kengal. That is the most beautiful dog and I can't say enough about their loyality. We had to fill out a 9 page application to have one. Only two places in states that had them imported and then had litters here. Ours was born in Turkey and transported here but we bought from US residence.  They are exactely everything imaginable. They have teeth more like a bear and not a dog. They will attact a mountain lion or bear. We had one about 220 plus pounds. She finally died and we were so sad and our grandson brought us this fawn English Mastiff I call Big Jonah that they had to take away from the litter and the mother sort of didn't take care of it. It turned out to be the biggest and best out of the litter and it was given for free. We could never afford a Kangel again or be able to have one with the farm gone. I will never forget her loyality and she saved me and my mother twice from no gooders that came on the farm when everyone was gone.  Her name....was Tinka (smile).
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 04:34:29 AM by tinka »

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »

I fed PB to a horse one time. I gues it must have swallowed it because it lived. It threw its head up and down, opening and closing its mouth for a few minutes. That happened with popcorm balls too.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2010, 04:24:26 AM »

It was throwing its head up and down cause it was struggling to swallow. then opening it's mouth as it wasn't going down well. a vet in order to worm a horse with large pills has a long skinny tube instrument that fits way back where there is no teeth and inserts it through the back part of lips while horse's mouth is closed and then shoots it like a gun effect back beyond the swallowing.

I did feed Grandma tiny pony pancakes and syrup at breakfast table led in through back door to eat with my tiny little granddaughter that would not eat. We got her to eat with Grandma pony. The pony ate it quite well on her own....without PB . After that she would always come put her nose up to the door glass and look in waiting to come in to eat. We just let her run loose like a dog around the house and the children played and played with her. I think PB  must have a sticking effect inside the mouth if it is a lot.

Emma

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2010, 12:34:58 PM »

I heard once that Mr Ed the talking horse made those motions because he had been fed peanut butter....

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2010, 02:03:05 PM »

Oh my, so thats how they did that!! I believe that must be exactly what they did. So

George, was you trying to talk to the horse. Now those are tricks I did not know about on how to make the horse talk.  :ROFL:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up