Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does the Seventh-day Adventist church need 3ABN?  (Read 17123 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Does the Seventh-day Adventist church need 3ABN?
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 06:35:52 AM »

You know, tinka, I agree with you.  These "dcotrines" are important to the teaching of the SDA church.  However, on a scale when talking about the impact of a ministry meant to reach the world with God's message, I believe meat eating and jewelry low on the totem pole when your employees are running around molesting young men and ruining their lives. 

the parts youare talking about are exactly what keeps the church overlooking the great damage being done undercover.  We have administration at 3ABN that is perverted with multiple spouses, shady financial deals and business practices, and last but not least, at least one accused pedophile.  Not that anyone would e perfect, but what is being done is constantly using them to constantly worry folks about the mote in their eye, and ignoring the log in 3ABN's eye.  If you are going to give them that kind of credit, they you are validating GC's reasoning for keeping 3ABN around.

I'm not giving them any credit but they are smart enough to program out with the USE of some of our best evangelists to bring on their "hay money" knowing the exact fundamentals and living totally opposite of what they are broadcasting. That is why I posted the statement., DS know all the footholds for the conservative people that bring in the pew money but is entirely confused what to do the the message on his own behalf that he broadcasts. Maybe that is a little more clear. My mind always thinks way ahead as I type and know I do not make myself clear many times. But usually when I look and answer posts I got minutes but need to hurry. So much on my plate for some time. But, the surgery is just now giving me relief and it was a hard one to go through. I am starting to get my balance and focus a little better and sure happy about that cannot believe what I have been through for 2 years with this mal-practice and mistakes. I had so much pressure from all that they had to do exploritory all over the front of my face on both sides cutting clear above the cheek line to the front from back and took some cysts out in peices they said even my eye was starting to bulge out beyond the other and what a mess. but the results are now showing  good. but for days been on vicoden and perkeset ?? So much pain thought my head must be in decay for the way it felt. Sure am glad its over and.

But yes, I am in agreement about the situation and anyway you look at it there is just too much corruption in too many directions from that group. I think that it was a start to do good but "greed" and all the rest just took over while the church did nothing and they could have but they are just as guilty yet the church of good wanted to get message out from the advent people but on the other hand it also makes money so what are they choosing here? and what is right? The only thing it shows me is "no unity" to rightful doing. but it is so big and so messy that It's hard to tell where to start. But for a fact I do see worse on "HOpe" channel but not saying all is bad but enough of enough from the progressives. Here I set with my plate full and still worrying about the church and if you might look at what I stated on the thread "What is the purpose of the church"  it's simple bold and factual for whatever other reasons they want to post.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 09:39:54 PM »

I think we agree, Tinka.  My main point, though, is there is a lesson here.  I know I might get anargument here, but I am not looking for one. I want us all to think aobut the fact that 3ABN talks a good game(as far as traditional SDAism is concerned) they say all the right things, they even do them on the surface,no meat, no jewelry, etc. they have the outward appearance.  However, the inside of that thing is as the cisterns Jesus talked about with the pharisees, pristine on the outside and filthy on the inside.  Is this better, than Hope Channel who has too many folks who have a realtionship with God, but might not have that outward appearance?  I have yet to hear anything about Hope Channel that even slightly compares to 3ABN who has the rhetoric and works down pat. 

Tinka(and many others of you.  Tinka is just the one bold and honest enough to share that), you are constantly distracted by the outward appearance.  I believe the enemy steals many blessings, messages God has for you by encouraging you to go contrary to what God does, and judge the heart and not the outward appearance.  i really truly pray that one day you are delivered from that.  i hope one day you will realize that the fact that you can only hear God from specific people, looking a certain way, who believe certain things is not the failing of the messenger nor the Originator of the message.  The messenger is being obedient and giving the message given.  The Originator's message is always perfect.

If we choose to hear it, there is a HUGE message about judging and being rebelious enough to tell God how you will only hear Him in a certain way. 

Ok, let the beating begin! LOL!!!  But just at least promise you will think about it first........
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 09:59:07 PM »

Actually Di, I just went back and read my post and low and behold I could not half understand it my self and just rattled, I think I will just wait a while to posting I must have been half asleep or ..medication is really hard on me.

But getting back to my point I was trying to get across is that DS is smart enough to use and program all the right stuff that conservative people want to see and hear like myself  and therefore they keep sending him money thinking all is well but it is obvious of where it goes as it shows -but most do not follow or even know that most of the corruption is going on behind the scenes. Then the other point I was trying to make is that DS does the talk but not the walk. Cant believe how I posted, sorry.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »

I agree with you, princessdi.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 04:58:14 AM »

Actually to you both that agree, I totally believe we are given a brain that discerns what we can see and hear to make decisions what forms the appearances of evil. And that is exactly what this Advent Talk is doing posting what people hear and see right?. Now my posts were looking at that documents and looking at the assets and "watching the  :horse:  eat all the hay. So therefore like the rest of you the "appearances" are not good. Now no one can judge the heart other then the fact Biblically it states their objects are where the heart is.

Now another fact of the matter is this. If one cannot discern what is wrong and what is right and act upon it I really do not have much hope for that person to enter the gates because they are mindless of what they are involved in and cannot make a choice by lack of discerment.

Judgement word is your opinion of my posts that makes you doing exactly what you are accusing me of. My thing is that I worry about every single soul that will be lost and the horror they will feel is so sad that one can hardly endure for human suffering. What I have been posting in silly references is that there are people out there that let sleeping dogs lay and could care less hiding behind not offending the devils work and change all that the Holy Spirit gave for a last message so that people would not be lost. So think what you like about me judging which I am not but I see great lack of discernment with in the church for the gain of money and lack of discipline in what is happening. So this affect will soon be made more and more public for what?? Of course -for the discernment to the public to react. (Shall the public not judge over this? Hmm fat chance its coming) God is the Judge of the heart and knows the beginning to the end of each and everyone and some we will be greatly surprised but I hope he sure helps those that do not use their ability for discernment and will only follow their own inclinations of others and of texts out of context. When you have discernment you will always get protestors....and you know what that word means (smile)  Too bad that you must not have heard a lot of the sermons that are on music lately...It was a lot heavior then what I said. But you see it is a total matter of discernment to compare with Spirit of P. and then another to not and argue points against it from the lackness of ones own desires and likes.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 05:08:49 AM by tinka »

youngwarrior

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2011, 04:16:14 PM »

The church no longer needs 3ABN.  3ABN did not provide the crew for broadcasting the General Conference Session last summer although they had (to my knowledge) provided the crew for the previous five sessions.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2011, 07:59:57 PM »

There is a simple answer to this less than complex question:

Absolutely NOT...NO!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2011, 08:06:57 PM »

There is a simple answer to this less than complex question:

Absolutely NOT...NO!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Thank you.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up