Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheltons express support for Tommy's victims  (Read 62779 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Sheltons express support for Tommy's victims
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2010, 01:14:52 AM »

No need to apologize Christian. You were right the first time.
Why so hostile? Di is not and has never been a Danny defender. She's always been behind the victims.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2010, 07:54:53 AM »

Very good post, Christian. You make some excellent points.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2010, 02:33:22 PM »

Not a problem, Christian!  I totally understand your perspective now, and you are right!!!  Their "Mending Broken People" is a joke in the light of what they did to Linda. Also, because that healing needs to start at home, or at least the process of healing.  Then they could probably be some really truly powerful witness for God.  I believe that God is till blessing through 3ABN, but imagine how much more power that ministry would be with all of the testimonies of what they themselves have overcome in Jesus Matchless Name!

And I like you, Christian!!!!  You are very right, they very much so have only a form of godliness, and really not interested in the power thereof. 

@ Horsethief, chill out!  We agree on much more than you are willing to see.  Give me another chance.........
   ;D

I apologize, sorry, I should not have come off so strong. It just that the things that are happening and have happened at 3ABN and 3ABN's importance has been, in my opinion, really over exaggerated. They are a TV ministry and nothing more, they have spread the gospel in what I believe as having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof. They have been the great debaters and the undefeated Champions of logic but have long since lost the power that is a necessity of changed lives. We see good programing and bible based logic as the key and the avenue for salvation when it only condemns individuals to a life of misery and shame. No amount of knowledge will allow you to perform the works of God it takes the Holy Spirit. I do believe that Linda was starting to touch on what was needed and for that reason she was attacked and removed by Satan. That is why I call 3Abn the counterfeit trying to correct the counterfeit. THREE ABN AND OTHERS ARE CONDEMING PEOPLE TO LIVES OF MISERY AND FAILURE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT ALLOWED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CHANGE LIVES. WHAT DOES A REASIONING KNOWLEDGE OF THE SABBATH DO FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO KEEP IT? And why teach someone about the sabbath when they will simply break one of the other commandments and be guilty of all? ***There ministry can only be successful when they realize the dream of mending broken people*** Danny and others Diabolical television ministry cloaked in a robe of deceit and sexual abuse and pedophilia lack the Holy Spirit. There ministry can never be successful as long as sin is tolerated and past sins swept under the rug are left unrepentant of. Sweet music and cleaver TV programing and all will not substitute for the Holy Spirits work. The real workers of God will be like John the Baptist they will call sin by its rightful name SIN and will prepare the way of the Lord by really mending broken people.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2010, 02:50:02 PM »

Thank you for this COTK!!  Whew!! I talk waaaay to much!!!  LOL!!

Christian, I can vouch for Princessdi, not that anyone needs to do so. She speaks for herself very well. She and the whole admin staff at Blacksda were, I felt, very fair and welcoming to all participants. I believe it would have been a good place for a meeting of the minds and a reconcilliation of the brethren if this had ever been at all possible. If all had come to the discussion without already having made up their minds (and/or having their own agenda) the facts could have brought all to agreement and brought reform and repentance where needed. Perhaps it was the hope of the admins that this harmony would eventually happen and maybe this was the aim in allowing everything to be so thoroughly discussed. If it could have happened anywhere it would have happened there.

Princessdi is one who speaks her mind and has been quite open about her opinions. She has always made it clear that she never has been a 3ABN sympathizer. She is really a very no nonsense kind of person.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #154 on: September 11, 2010, 12:18:32 AM »

Ooops!  sorry Snoopy!  My bad!  Again!!  Ok so I mean to imply however anyone wants to see it..  My undetanding of "money laundering" comes from my understanding of the crime underworld.  They take money from illegal businesses and filter them through the legal/legitimate businesses.   i kinda think I heard something like that with DS, but I can't make sure.  You know kind of moving the money around to hide its orgins.  I will from here on in refrain from using the term.

Also, I totally understand, Snoopy, your making the statement as Admin here.  No offense taken at all.

princessdi,

I have mentioned this before, but I must not have made my point.  I do not believe that Danny Shelton has ever been accused of money laundering.  If you do not know what the term means, I suggest you stop using it.

Wise women; both of you.  :pals:

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2010, 05:37:16 AM »

Hi, Chrissie!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member