Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ted Wilson and 3ABN  (Read 10713 times)

Johann

Re: Ted Wilson and 3ABN
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 12:25:51 PM »

It has not been published yet.

Johann

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 12:33:32 PM »

I remember that his father, Neal Wilson, also spoke some challenging things when he was GC president.  However, the church seems to have progressed from earlier liberal leanings in Southern California into the full-blown problems that we have now with LLU and LSU. 

I'm not saying it was his fault.

Also the church leadership, in addition to the liberal Adventist problem, has not dealt effectively with the supposedly conservative Adventist problem, i.e. 3ABN.

There are certain indications that both in politics and religion we have some of the greatest problems with the ultra liberals as well as the ultra conservatives.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »

I agree.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Johann

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 11:45:58 AM »

I agree.

What would this world be like if we all agree? - Or even agree to disagree?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 09:42:24 PM »

We would all be lost to mortal compromise!!! It is simply abiblical.

Idealogues speak of such a world in romantic terms but reality is that Godliness will forever conflict with selfishness to the very end of time.

Christians have always been seen as extremeists because they actually have, and adhere to, high standards and expect the same of others. Evil will always clash with righteousness out of SELF preservation. Get use to it!!!

unfortunately, the human tendency, unleavened, will be to always veer into unrighteousness and self reliance and an abrogation of Faith. In other words, we all have the potential to be Cain's if we do not grasp the Hand of Faith and study to show ourselves to be approved.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up